Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Pretty good read here about climate change going to court. Oakland and San Francisco vs. Big Oil with Clinton appointed judge ruling.
    Big Green vs. Big Oil: Judicial Decision On Climate Change | The Pursuit of Happiness | KPRC AM 950

Wonder what California would do if the big, bad oil companies just said OK - no more oil to your state.....never happen but wouldn’t it be funny when all the elites stampeded out of the Libtard capital of the world in droves killing their high tax base :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sounds like it is fixing to be official.

MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX!!!!

Sorry kid, even Chevron admitted in this trial they believe man made climate change is real and that big oil plays a part in that. They are playing the "it's everyone's fault, not ours alone" defense. It should work as I buy gas and other products made in factories that emit greenhouse gasses. We all do, Big oil will win as they should and talking heads on the right will say "Man made climate change proven a hoax in California court". It will however be a lie that they feed those that want to hold onto such lies, to our children's peril. ;)

• Sorry kid, even Chevron admitted in this trial they believe man made climate change is real and that big oil plays a part in that. They are playing the "it's everyone's fault, not ours alone" defense. It should work as I buy gas and other products made in factories that emit greenhouse gasses. We all do, Big oil will win as they should and talking heads on the right will say "Man made climate change proven a hoax in California court". It will however be a lie that they feed those that want to hold onto such lies, to our children's peril. ;)

IMHO - there is no doubt that mankind is putting stress on good ole Mother Nature. In just my lifetime (hey I ain’t THAT old) world population has exploded from 3 billion to 7.6 billion. Using those figures and rates of birth in another 50 years the population should top 16 billion. There are just so many life sustainable acres in the world. Appears to me we will screw ourselves into oblivion long before global warming gets us. :00008359:

• ^^^What do you think wars are for? It isn't like property is changing hands much these days. ;)

OR Some virus uncovered in the melting snow on the polar ice caps with no antibiotic available - Mother Nature seems to have ways to deal with its irritants. The Black Death wiped out 60% of the world population at that time. @WOLF - we sure got off on a happy subject ;(

• Our bad @Bill Martin, Hillary Clinton sucks donkey balls. ;) Happy talk. :D

I think the Dems are even gettin tired of her “Excuse Tour” . Now that Harry Reid is gone, Hillary just about gone, and Nancy Pelosi hanging on by a thread the world is looking better.....except for that big donkey ball suckin Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer :00008172: If I can just live long enough to see them go my life is complete :00008359:

• I think the Dems are even gettin tired of her “Excuse Tour” . Now that Harry Reid is gone, Hillary just about gone, and Nancy Pelosi hanging on by a thread the world is looking better.....except for that big donkey ball suckin Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer :00008172: If I can just live long enough to see them go my life is complete :00008359:

Don't forget Pocahontas

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• OR Some virus uncovered in the melting snow on the polar ice caps with no antibiotic available - Mother Nature seems to have ways to deal with its irritants. The Black Death wiped out 60% of the world population at that time. @WOLF - we sure got off on a happy subject ;(

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Two Alligators

Two alligators were sitting at the side of theswamp near Lake Okeechobee.
    The smaller oneturned to the bigger one and said, "I can't understand how you can be somuch bigger than me. We're the sameage; we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it.”
    "Well,"said the big gator, "what have you been eating?
    "Politicians,same as you," replied the small gator.
    “Hmm . . . well, where do you catchthem?”
    "Down theother side of the swamp, near the parking lot by the courthouse.”
    "Same here. Hmm . . . how do you catch them?”
    "Well, Icrawl up under one of their cars and wait for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shakethe shit out of them and eat 'em!”
    "Samehere," said the big gator. "Do you eat Democrats or Republicans?”
    "I eat theDemocrats" said the little guy.”
    "Ah!"said the big gator. "I see yourproblem. You're notgetting any real nourishment. You see, by the time you finish shaking the shit out of aDemocrat, there's nothing left but an asshole and a briefcase."

• Fox News just announced that there are 40 Republicans retiring or leaving Washington. My question is? Are these the relatively new guys that are tired of fighting the swamp? If so people, we are in real trouble. Things are just going to stay the same. @Bill Martin comment. I do know that we have some good people leaving just because of this, they have admitted to the swamp being the problem