Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So, since everyone works for as. I want all our cool new high tech gadgets, planes, ships, computers, lasers, radars, satellites and other "black project" stuff revealed to me. I posted for it! They work for me! Oh, and Roswell, spill the beans. Aliens or no aliens. That is our payed for research. Give it all up, no more secrets. ?(

Just wondering where the line is @Orangeman.

It appears to be a memo not secret tech or "black project" stuff. It's common practice to classify information to hide it. Apparently with the number of people viewing it in secure locations it's not full of state secrets. #needtoknow

• Good catch @ConnMan. :00008172: I am a Patriot, contrary to your correlation my blood runs green.

I'll post my foreseen score here. 52 to 21 Eagles WIN. I have a feeling they will once again be underestimated and throttle your New England Patriots.

When the Pats are down by 21 going into the fourth, you can put to bed any thoughts of a glorious comeback. Eagles D has been getting stronger through games, not weaker. There will be no comeback, just a deeper hole.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! ^^

• Definitionand clarification of a piece of military terminology currently used (misused,and abused) by the MSM............
    Don’t know about you, but I have been somewhat amazed & amusedby the outpouring of distress regarding the use of the vulgar word “shithole.”(Thanks to John Kerry, who brought the word back from extinction, shall we say“kerfuffle?”)

Now, as an Officer of Marines, I worked very hard at avoidingobscene verbiage, although admittedly some times without success. The avoidanceof profane language was, in truth, a much greater challenge. With regard tovulgar terminology…well let’s say I learned at the feet of the most talentedand original users and creators of vulgar terminology: Marine StaffNon-Commissioned Officers!

The essential element in the deciphering of any language, be itorthodox or non-orthodox, is identifying to what does the word infer or refer.In the case of the word in question, “shithole” refers to a PLACE and not aperson or a people. For one to refer in a vulgar manner to a person or apeople, the appropriate term would be “shithead” or “dickhead” or better yet,the more popular “asshole.”

Typically, the word “shithole” would be used in two consecutiveand highly dependent sentences: “Jeez, what a shithole!” followed immediatelyby “Clean this shithole up!!.” In neither sentence does the word “shithole”refer to its inhabitants, although there may be an asshole or two in the group.

No doubt Marines and our brethren Soldiers clearly comprehendthis distinction. Air Force officers surely would not use such language, andbesides, they have contract laborers to clean things up. Similarly, the use ofthe word would be beneath the dignity of a Navy officer; that’s why they haveChiefs and Swabbies.

Like many of you to whom this email is addressed, I have been toa “shithole” or two in my time. I believe I know of which I speak. Certainly,we have seen our share in SEA, but until you have stood in some wadi shitholein the Sudan or Somalia or Oman, well, you haven’t lived!

So, in the interest of enlightening the over-educated, yetblithely ignorant masses, you have my permission to disseminate the importantdistinction in the use of vulgar terminology I have attempted to illuminate.

Peace be with you. Semper Fidelis!

Tony Latorre
    Col USMC (Ret)

• Are the DOJ and FBI pushing to see it, or the DEMS pushing for the DOJ and FBI to review it? I thought it was the latter. Typical partisan politics from both sides, either way.

So ..... what do you think ....

Deputy FBI Director McCabe stepping down today: report - MarketWatch

He was put on "terminal leave" effective immediately and pending release of the IG report (was not voluntary contrary to CNN reporting) ... so technically the clock is still ticking and may be able to ride out his last 5 weeks before he is able to retire with full benefits but no longer has a job or access, the House Intelligence Committee votes tonight to release the GOP memo, FBI director Christopher Wray was presented the memo yesterday .... the FBI seems to have suddenly "misplaced" McCabe's texts requested by Congress.... Comey's former chief of staff Jim Rybicky quit the FBI last Tuesday even though he was still serving the same position for Wray .........

Seems like a lot of coincidences .......

..... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• Without "coincidences", how would FOX News spin conspiracy theories? ?(

They all spin them, had to take a jab though. ;)

Yeah, I think he was forced out. Though 5 weeks won't make a big difference in his pension. Especially if he is burning sick and vacation time for those 5 weeks(as reported on CBS radio).

• I don't think people should be forced out because of political affiliation. Re-assigned, sure if there could be a conflict of interest(for or against suspects). To be fired for it seems pretty un-American.

@WOLF I agree with you, but I believe there is a little more to it than than. A deal may have been struck, something like no jail time if you get your ass out.

• I don't think people should be forced out because of political affiliation. Re-assigned, sure if there could be a conflict of interest(for or against suspects). To be fired for it seems pretty un-American.

I'll revisit this claim/assumption no later than six days from today ...... wink-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Exactly what the hell I was thinking. Mind if I quote portions of that?

John Price
    TSgt, USAF (Ret)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Don't forget, for further enlightment:

Trump better keep his SHITHOLE quiet or he may incriminate himself and end up in one of our SHITHOLE prisons where inmates will take turns packing his SHITHOLE so tight he won't need to use a SHITHOLE for weeks. :00008172::00008356:

Matt Wolf
    Spc. USA(2/3SFG(A))

• Saint Nancy

Last Saturday afternoon inWashington, D.C. an aide to Nancy Pelosi visited the Bishop of theCatholic Cathedral in D.C He told the Cardinal that Nancy Pelosiwould be attending the next
    day's Mass, and asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Pelosi to thecongregation and say a few words that would include calling Pelosi asaint.

The Cardinal replied, "No. I don't really like the woman, andthere are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over some of Pelosi'sviews." Pelosi's aide then said,
    "Look, I'll write a check here and now for a donation of $100,000 toyou if you'll just tell the congregation you see Pelosi as a saint."

The Cardinal thought about it and said, "Well, the Church canuse the money, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon." AsPelosi's aide promised, Nancy Pelosi appeared for
    the Sunday worship and seated herself prominently at the forward left sideof the center aisle. As promised, at the start of his sermon, theCardinal pointed out that Ms. Pelosi was present.

The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While Ms.Pelosi's presence is probably an honor to some, the woman is not numberedamong my personal favorite personages.
    Some of her most egregious views are contrary to tenets of the Church, andshe tends to flip-flop on many other issues. Nancy Pelosi is a petty,self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb
    sucker, and a nit-wit. Nancy Pelosi is also a serial liar, a cheat, and athief. I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the worst example of a Catholic Ihave ever personally witnessed. She married for money
    and is using her wealth tolie to the American people. She also has a reputation for shirking herRepresentative obligations both in Washington and in California.
    The woman is simplynot to be trusted."

TheCardinal concluded. “But, when compared with HillaryClinton, Ms. Pelosi is a saint."