Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I agree with you @MidcitiesNinja. I'll take it one step farther also. It's the top 10-15 (although I always heard it was more like 35-40, but still low numbers) that want to keep us DIVIDED. They divide us on politics, race, religion, class (wealthy/poor), workers vs. non working, gun control/pro gun, left/right, straight or gay, even down to male/female with the feminists. Should the majority see this and act upon it, we could come together for a common cause...... which would be to stop them and set things back on course. And that would cut into the money they are stripping from us, not to mention eliminating their controlling power. At this point, I think the money isn't even what's important to them, as they can't begin to spend it in 100 lifetimes. It's about the control.

• Its going to be in the high 40's in South Florida tonight ....

The MSM is starting to (reluctantly kinda, sorta) report the latest bad news for the DNC and Mrs. Clinton .....

AND ..... an Obama appointed California Federal judge just sided with President Trump ......

.......... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Love it ......

Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn made remarks to officers during a roll call in the Seminole Heights neighborhood where two men and one woman have been shot dead while walking since Oct. 9, FOX13 Tampa reported.

"We're going to hunt this son of a b---- down until we catch him, and it's gonna be you guys, it's gonna be great police work doing what you guys do every day," ....."This guy is not going to win. He's not taking over this neighborhood, he's not taking over these streets," ...... "You guys go hunt him down, and bring his head to me."

Now its just a matter of time to see who the first idiot (politician or actor) is to condemn his statements ... bored-squared

• @Orangeman Honestly, I am great with an officer bringing a killer or a lawbreaker to justice! I grew up with the phrase "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime"! Also the phrase "hard heads, make soft behinds".

The idea of an officer to use profanity so freely and to use "hunt" in the manner for which he did, is worrisome. The idea of treating them as animals in a game hunt to enforce the law only makes them barely a step above the criminals they should be bringing to justice. The same LEO's who should stand for right, I shouldn't have to worry about using as much profanity as the tv shows we avoid. It's just that simple. He should hold himself to a higher standard of moral character. If he can't restrain himself in news conference, I won't trust him to hold himself to the same standards behind closed doors. I want him to bring every criminal to justice but you have to be careful of the signal you're sending out to your officers and the community you serve. Some will say "about time someone say it" and those are the same ones who are okay with going down that slippery slope. See, that's just my personal opinion. It's not meant to stir debate, anger or any negativity--just to make us all take a step back in the direction we "may" be traveling in this crazy spaceship called life.

@MiM you did read the article right? If Moore had thought it was the reason he was cut, he would have stated it. It would have been the basis for any civil suit he brought against the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. Think about it, don't blur the lines my friend.

• @MiM, now if JJ decides to go after the second player or any others--his "BRAND" will lose the money that he loves so very much. As Cowboys faithful have already stopped purchasing items. Some life long fans haven't watched one game or NFL game for that matter. I guess you missed the issue with Bruce Maxwell right..yep go google my friend(I hear keyboards all over SS forums clicking). That worker who protested at work as a server should have been fired right? lol This is just getting crazy.

• I hear that being said @Zorasmiles, but is it really happening?

Is the NFL losing viewers and money because of the protests or because of the owners, well, JJ and the Cowboys because of their stance against the protests? I haven't looked into it, but is there concrete data?

I'm curious because I still watch... Have never purchased anything though (gently used in football is just... :/ )... :D

• I haven't watched one football game. I have been a Dallas Cowboys fans since I could probably walk. I have purchased items for my wife, daughter, self and other family members in the "past". I know hundreds of fans who have refused to support the organization since JJ made that statement. The only thing we've left up because I've been too lazy to remove is our Cowboys flag near the porch--only because our neighbor had his 49ers up lol. I did pressure wash the Cowboys address and colors from our curbside, not out of anger but due to roster changes right.

I don't think the NFL would keep concrete data but I'm sure sporting good outlets would have concrete sales data in regards to merchandise. I know a local vendor of memorabilia stated his sales were way down heading towards the holiday season. So much to where he was restricting his normal base appearances as a vendor. Perhaps it may be affecting "the little guy more" than the big box vendors, I don't know. I'm also sure that the NFL would not want to correlate attendance and sales due to "issues". Players have long told the owners that they experienced problems and it's well documented. Now the league won't push back because of that reason I'm sure. Does it really matter to them--NO, not as long as they can find a particular "fan base" to market to. Think about it--how many non-Cowboys fan have purchased items because JJ made that statement. Whereas he may have lost sales to his normal fan base but he's gained a new following that is supplementing that loss. They'd not see the difference perhaps right?

• @Bill Martin, I was waiting for you to take that stance but I just can't debate with you tonight buddy lol I want a justice but when his statements can put his LEO's in more harm way--I don't want the outcomes of one happy trigger chasing another one. A meaner dog is a rabid dog and you know rabid dogs get put down right? LOL You know I couldn't resist lol

• The idea of an officer to use profanity

It was not an officer, it was the mayor of Tampa ....

If he can't restrain himself in news conference, I won't trust him to hold himself to the same standards behind closed doors.

It was not a news conference, as noted the Mayor showed up to the Seminole heights PD afternoon roll call ...albeit with his press rep in tow.....

you did read the article right?

.......... speechless-squared

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• The idea of an officer to use profanity so freely and to use "hunt" in the manner for which he did, is worrisome. The idea of treating them as animals in a game hunt to enforce the law only makes them barely a step above the criminals they should be bringing to justice. The same LEO's who should stand for right, I shouldn't have to worry about using as much profanity as the tv shows we avoid. It's just that simple. He should hold himself to a higher standard of moral character. If he can't restrain himself in news conference, I won't trust him to hold himself to the same standards behind closed doors. I want him to bring every criminal to justice but you have to be careful of the signal you're sending out to your officers and the community you serve. Some will say "about time someone say it" and those are the same ones who are okay with going down that slippery slope. See, that's just my personal opinion. It's not meant to stir debate, anger or any negativity--just to make us all take a step back in the direction we "may" be traveling in this crazy spaceship called life.

Uhm..........Hmmmm..........Worrisome??? :/
    Ya, well, for some reason, I'm not worried!! :thumbup:
    Sounds like that killer just needs a hug, yup, that's it!! :thumbdown:
    (Hey @BONES , what do you think about this brother??) :00008359:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• @ConnMan bring the fight, take all the useless bastards out. Animals are just that! Treat em like they deserve!

Footballs a joke, dumb asses- no more to say there. SICK of everyone’s bitching & trying to prove there thoughts / theories & getting others to think what they see- SLINGBITCH in a differant form some of these peeps! :whistling::D

And I’m so sick of the liberals!! Everything & everything is a daily bitch even the great and good is wrong. it’s so old & rediculous , HATE OBAMA and the divided, soft, bitch America he created, but we’ll blame everything on Trump cause that’s easy.. :whistling::thumbdown:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().