Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/protester-attacks-nypd-officers

This is beginning to look a lot more like anarchy rather than “peaceful” protests. If law enforcement is not allowed to take control back I fear the streets of America are going to become filled with blood with a violent resistance to the protesters!

my wife and I just might have to sit out front with our guns - - - - - 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• WOLF - I missed the point AGAIN!! Apparently you were talking about the hand sanitizer. I thought you meankt the finest social distancing tool ever right below the hand saniztizer..

I figured social distancing, riots, home invasions just toast em all - then a handy tool to roast hot dogs in you spare time. I just love a multipurpose tool :00008172:

I like the Tavor TS12.

WOLF - I missed the point AGAIN!! Apparently you were talking about the hand sanitizer. I thought you meankt the finest social distancing tool ever right below the hand saniztizer..

I figured social distancing, riots, home invasions just toast em all - then a handy tool to roast hot dogs in you spare time. I just love a multipurpose tool :00008172:

You forgot to mention tat 40% of the positive tests are what they call false positive. Are they positive or negitive????

• my wife and I just might have to sit out front with our guns - - - - - 8o

I’m waitin yo see what a shit storm that causes if they try and indict that St Louis couple! I believe that will enrage every gun owner in the country. I’m already pissed they confiscated his rifle !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I’m waitin yo see what a shit storm that causes if they try and indict that St Louis couple! I believe that will enrage every gun owner in the country. I’m already pissed they confiscated his rifle !!!

and just imagine what would have happened if you turned it around and it were a black couple with their guns out in front of their home protecting it and a white rights group protest out in the street - - - - - - - - I would bet the couple would be praised by the media and the protesters the villains

right and wrong dont matter anymore - political correctness rules the day

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I’m waitin yo see what a shit storm that causes if they try and indict that St Louis couple! I believe that will enrage every gun owner in the country. I’m already pissed they confiscated his rifle !!!

Several FL boutique manufacturers (I heard in the dozens Country wide) have offered them a replacement free of charge .... don't know if they have taken any of them up on the gesture.

..... tongue-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• was that the ref flag law confiscation?

No - if they are charged it will be for brandishing which is illegal in many states. IMO in this particular instance the brandishing law is in direct conflict with Missouri’s stand your ground law which is an affirmative defense. I think all responsible gun owners would agree we don’t want people drawing a weapon just because they feel like it bringing us back to the Old West days. But - if any reasonable person had a mob of people who had already torn down a gate and they were approaching your property in a threatening manner you should be able to protect yourself or property by any means necessary. If the DA charges here it will just be another waste of the taxpayers money - never, ever would they get a conviction IMO.

• No - if they are charged it will be for brandishing which is illegal in many states. IMO in this particular instance the brandishing law is in direct conflict with Missouri’s stand your ground law which is an affirmative defense. I think all responsible gun owners would agree we don’t want people drawing a weapon just because they feel like it bringing us back to the Old West days. But - if any reasonable person had a mob of people who had already torn down a gate and they were approaching your property in a threatening manner you should be able to protect yourself or property by any means necessary. If the DA charges here it will just be another waste of the taxpayers money - never, ever would they get a conviction IMO.

they would have been better off staying in the house by an open window with there guns inconspicuously in hand......the wife had her finger on the trigger of the pistol.....if she would have tripped and it went off things would be really different.

• they would have been better off staying in the house by an open window with there guns inconspicuously in hand......the wife had her finger on the trigger of the pistol.....if she would have tripped and it went off things would be really different.

This is one of those things where you never should say never. I always believed that you never draw your weapon unless you are in fear for your life and then you shoot to kill. Never would I have believed in an obviously affluent neighborhood down the street from the Mayor’s house an angry mob would be tolerated by the police. What a strange time we are living thru!!

• This is one of those things where you never should say never. I always believed that you never draw your weapon unless you are in fear for your life and then you shoot to kill. shoot to stop the threat. Never would I have believed in an obviously affluent neighborhood down the street from the Mayor’s house an angry mob would be tolerated by the police. What a strange time we are living thru!!

Come on Mr. Lawyer, we don’t shoot to kill, we shoot to “stop the threat” 😉 - makes all the legal difference in the world.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I'm feeling a little depressed today. As you all know, tax day was yesterday and I had to pay our "new obligation" to the IRS. I'm already missing the $37.90 MILLION that we had to pay for our share of the reparations bill now being discussed in Washington. We didn't have to pay it all at once, but figured what the heck. At least we'll have a good tax write-off for next year. So who is next in line to pay their "fair" share? Please, no crickets sounds need apply. :)

https://www.rebelnews.com/repo…18_96m_for_every_american

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE