Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Is the mandatory 2 names thing for every woman who has a child? or do you want it only for Black women?

I don't know all of the causes of the various problems that people of color face in this country, but there are those that say the destruction of the traditional family unit is the direct result of families being separated by slavery and then inability of men to get jobs that would support a family because of systemic racism just lead to the continuation of the problem - - - Not saying this is true, but I do think it is worth consideration

can any of us honestly say we would have had the same successes we have had and been in the same place we are now if we had been born poor and black? I am sure we would all like to think so, but is that truly reality?

That would be discriminatory.

federal law covering every new baby. It takes two to make it and it should require 2 to raise it. And that includes financially until age 18. No free ride.

• With the NFL deciding to play the Black National Anthem BEFORE the Star Spangled Banner before the games, will there be any outrage if players "take a knee" during the playing of that song? Just wondering if it works both ways or not

Sorry, but there’s only ONE national anthem...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Everyone that knows me knows my politics and where I stand so I am enjoying reading everyone's posts, I will continue reading but will not inject any of my views into the conversation, I value everyone's friendship more than pissing someone off and loosing that friendship.

I do know for a fact that you enjoy your BBQ almost as much as I do

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I do know for a fact that you enjoy your BBQ almost as much as I do

BBQ for him comes in a distant second to ICE CREAM!! That man loves his ice cream and he has a place not to far from him that makes the best homemade ice cream you ever ate. If you ever get close to his house you won’t have to twist his arm to make him take ya 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• “Trump Supporters Who Painted Over 'BLM' Mural Charged with Hate Crime”

Choked on my coffee this morning with the above headline from good ole liberal San Francisco......

So lemme get this straight - the BLM movement can vandalize, loot, rob, murder and its social justice. A Trump supporter (allegedly) paints over a BLM sign and is charged with a hate crime. People are not losing their minds - they threw em out in a ditch several miles back!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• BLM is a marxist organization should anyone that cares care to investigate. They should be denounced pure and simple.

They are Communists of the first degree.

If you want you can click on this link https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/…rself-as-trained-marxist/ ) and see what the founder has to say from the New York Post. The Post is hardly a right wing organization / paper. If you own a computer or smart phone you can find this out in about 1 min. This is not a political statement it is fact.

To BLM "some" lives matter. The "useful" ones matter. Just ask the father of Natalia Wallace the 7 year old girl in Chicago who was gunned down this week. BLM is crickets on this and thousands of other murders in Chicago.

Marxist / communists are responsible for countless millions of murders. Should they get control just pull out your computer again and see how that went for many in our past.

Racism, bigotry, and and intolerance have no place in our or any society. It is ignorance. As one in this forum said and I love to quote " All understand we can do better - but none have had it better" speaking of the USA.

"Justice For All" is just that. Not just us or the ones that have their mind right.

Just wanted to clear this up. Rant over.....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I have a feeling the origins of this origination are about to be exposed!

https://www.washingtonexaminer…ed-terrorist-on-its-board

• I have a feeling the origins of this origination are about to be exposed!

https://www.washingtonexaminer…ed-terrorist-on-its-board

Only if the sheep care to look.

One not need to look much further than George Soros. Anyone that has a strong stomach can research where George Soros came from and what he did during World War II

• This is what we are facing on a global scale. Hey Bob, I’m taking you out to dinner tonight. I’ll be using your credit card but don’t worry about it. I’m paying! And they all get in line...

Instead of ....we lied our ass off about this whole thing and our scheme didn’t work so just go on out and live your life as normal.