Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I dunno - can you explain the 3 year Russia hoax - who is behind that??

Obama ordered it and knew everything about it....that’s what obamagate is all about....his entire administration was in on it....it’s a conspiracy to remove a sitting president....a coup. TREASON......They never thought Hilary would lose...so they thought their plan would be covered up.....They all know they have been caught......TRUMP has all the evidence....they know they are going to hang.....that’s why all this crap has been going on....they are trying to remove him from office....to try to save their necks......literally ...

everything is contained in this video....

this plan to take down the deep state has been hatching for over 20 years.....when trump announced he was running......he mentioned all the generals behind him.....they asked him to run.....they showed him all of the evidence against the deep state....they promised to protect him. They wanted a non politician...someone that was rich so he couldn’t be bought. someone that was a true patriot...

he warned everyone way back then......see the generals he’s standing with? The storm he refers to is the taking down of the deep state....They formulated the plan and he is helping them to carry it out.....big surprises are still to come....the people arrested will shock the world....and include the world...

The Russia thing was to make it look like he was a Russian spy....a failed attempt. The impeachment thing was an attempt to remove him....the stormy thing was an attempt to remove him.....

• This is rather deep but my father and I had some good conversations on Plato and Socrates, and "THE CAVE". Here is a link if you wish to indulge. https://web.stanford.edu/class/ihum40/cave.pdf

As it pertains to this conversation - If you are brave enough to seek truth what do you do with it should you find it? Move forward, ignore, retreat to your comfort zone, or dare to reexamine your previous "truths" and perhaps change/grow?

Now I am going to examine the weather for my weekend - not where the protests / riots are ride!8)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• So, the Generals that are currently speaking out against Trump and warning the American people to be careful and mindful of who they elect and to pay attention to the person's character and ethics, are the ones in charge of your conspiracy? Interesting.

I know, 1 out of 3 of those generals are now part of the Deep State, those dirty, double dealing Generals.

Maybe Trump is the one in panic mode, afraid the Dems will take control and lock him up. He's trying to gain control of military use in the U.S., creating doubt in every negative News report, pushing the constitution to it's limits every other month, trying to place "loyal" judges to help mitigate his sentence...

Everything is a conspiracy.:P

• NO, the generals that are speaking out are swamp creatures.....there are good and bad people in the world....good generals and bad generals......OBAMA fired mattis...Trump is not going to be locked up. The good guys now have over 170,000 sealed indictments....for swamp creatures.....these include child molesters, child killers, devil worshipping politicians, corrupt politicians, Hollywood pediphiles, world leaders, religious leaders, mega rich...

all the people Trump fired from his time in office were Obama loyalists...(swamp creatures) it wasn’t because of some other reason...I figure when this goes down half of Congress, half of Hollywood, half the MSM, half the world leaders.....will be arrested... For sedition and treason...all the damning evidence was collected by the NSA.....33,000 lost emails....secret conversations...money transactions....all of it.

I’ve known about the deep state and these people for 40 years....these people are really controlling the world.....it has to do with money and power....

https://www.theclever.com/20-s…out-the-bilderberg-group/

these people ....and the world bank.....everything leads back to all of these people creating and implementing a one world government....the new world order...

watch GHWB saying it to the world....right in your face....look at the date....the Illuminati are numbers conscious .....it’s no coincidence that they pulled off 9/11 on 9/11....

The fate And freedom of 7 billion people is in the hands of God and president Trump. If successful the world will be free.....if not the devil wins.....I know it’s a lot to take in......after 40 years of research nothing surprises me....it’s shocking but not surprising .....there is so much more involved ...it runs very very deep...

Much of this has all been going on Silently behind the scenes ...and now being red pill dropped to the public.....soon all will be revealed ...everything trump has done so far has all been setting the trap leading up to the draining of the swamp....Buckle up.....they fell for it hook, line and sinker. There is no escape.

• for the record, Trump already has control of the military....why do you think he spent over 1 trillion dollars to build it back up......it was to protect him from the deep state...Masterful...

He also now controls the FED...it’s days are numbered...big changes are in store once the swamp is drained...

• for the record, Trump already has control of the military....why do you think he spent over 1 trillion dollars to build it back up......it was to protect him from the deep state...Masterful...

He also now controls the FED...it’s days are numbered...big changes are in store once the swamp is drained...

For the record, Trump does not have control of whether U.S. troops patrol U.S. streets. Unless a "terrorist group", takes widespread action and the Congress approves it.:*

• Just so I understand it correctly. This is the same General that served under Obama and who Obama also fired? Oh yea. Impressive resume when he gets fired by TWO President - one from each party. Maybe it's not the system. Sometimes people just have to look in the mirror to figure out why they're not happy.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Exactly as I suggested your response would be. The Generals were among the few in Trump' cabinet in the beginning. You claimed the Generals are the ones leading your conspiracy and they picked Trump. They speak out against Trump and leave their jobs.

NOW and only NOW, "they are swamp creatures" from the Deep State.

At least you are flexible, not with your conspiracy theory, but who can be part of the Deep State. However you can keep your reality, real is most important to you. You've invested too much of yourself and made too many claims to back down now.

I suspect Trump will be part of your, "Deep State" before you give up on your conspiracy.:D=O

• 100085197_1418760474996650_5556288204585304064_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=JSlE4qL1PO4AX85IeL3&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&_nc_tp=7&oh=2ffcb6ec7d6f6d56a6dea2123760f495&oe=5EFF967A

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/bla…-on-police-ny-leader-says

I would like to know how they intend to accomplish this being NYC is one of the toughest places in the US to get a gun permit - just like most of the liberal run cities they claim they want to protect? Guess the leaders will look the other way on that also!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• That's what happens when I just pull shit out of my ass. Nobody told me about it. I was just assuming. I don't have time to research everything.;)

Thanks for the info. Brother.

Don’t feel bad - Orangeman took me to school too on this. It has already been used twice - LA riots and Hurricane Hugo.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• it was predicted that many in the administration were pretending to be behind the president when in reality they are “sleepers“.... They activated recently as a last resort........think about it...right now after 3 1/2 years......If I pretend to be your friend for many years and then you find out I’m doing your wife....are we still friends? I was only pretending to be your friend to get close to your wife......SUCKER..... Trump had to replace over 4,000 people when he came into office.....many of those were never trumpets....who didn’t show there true colors until much later....that’s the reason he fired do many people...they were Obama holdouts....that were pretending to back trump....probably to sabotage the administration....There was no way for him to know where 4,000 people’s loyalty lies...especially if you don’t personally know them...

good generals, bad generals....good cops, bad cops.....good priests and bad priests...how can you tell Until you catch them? I guess you never heard about secret agents or spy’s ....and counter spy’s...Kinda like the Congress people that are called Rinos.....republican in name only....so what’s their affiliation? My Church minister Was Married....one day they found in in another town with little boys.....hmmmmm. Sham marriage? Camouflage? Deception? Liar? Devil? Or all around good guy?

How can you explain why every news organization is against trump? How every news organization parrots the exact same words in their stories? Look up “operation mockingbird“...

my story has been consistent...your skepticism has been consistent.....one of us is completely right....which makes one of us totally wrong. Shortly the answer will be revealed....for all the world to see...when that happens I‘ll be saying....I told you do...

• That's what happens when I just pull shit out of my ass. Nobody told me about it. I was just assuming. I don't have time to research everything.;)

Thanks for the info. Brother.

Stop assuming.....it’s really starting to show.....LOL

as president....he is the “Commander in Chief“......that title means he totally controls every
    branch of the military....they serve at the pleasure of the president.....who has control over the launch codes? Only he can make the decision to launch a nuclear attack....biggest balls in the world......live in his pants...

Trump is the farthest thing from Hitler you’ll ever see......trump is a true patriot that loves this country.....the majority of the country loves him.....trump wants you to keep your guns.....Hitler confiscated them,.....democrats want to take your guns.....you don’t hear republicans say they want your guns.......think about what really matters....especially if they do away with the police....you can’t protect your family with a squirt gun.....remember criminals will always have guns....so should you....if you want one.......armed citizens are this country’s last line of defense....when there are no More cops....it’s all on you...Wouldn't all the criminals love that......Nobody with guns....every house in the country will be looted while you watch...every women will be raped and every child will be molested....which you watch...empty handed...