Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• should cops be taking a knee with protesters?

Yes - - showing that we can come together is a good thing and there is nothing wrong with peaceful protest

dont confuse the rioting trouble makers with the protesters - - thats exactly what they want you to do - - - remember if they can divide us and keep us divided they win and we lose

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• "If Trump has ever lied"? You need to pull your head out of those conspiracy pages and listen to the man. If Trump is in front of the Mic, he will lie. That I guarantee. Most of his lies are too small to be "a trap for the swamp creatures".

Trump claimed the Dems wouldn't let him defend himself in the House, they pleaded for him to come. They pleaded for him to come to the Senate also. He didn't go, because his lawyers know he can't help but lie and the Dems would have gotten him on perjury.

He lies, a lot. Strangely and much like my Michigan Governor did recently, it is about stuff you don't even have to lie about. He doesn't drink or smoke, maybe tweeting and lying are his vices.:D

• "If Trump has ever lied"? You need to pull your head out of those conspiracy pages and listen to the man. If Trump is in front of the Mic, he will lie. That I guarantee. Most of his lies are too small to be "a trap for the swamp creatures".

Trump claimed the Dems wouldn't let him defend himself in the House, they pleaded for him to come. They pleaded for him to come to the Senate also. He didn't go, because his lawyers know he can't help but lie and the Dems would have gotten him on perjury.

He lies, a lot. Strangely and much like my Michigan Governor did recently, it is about stuff you don't even have to lie about. He doesn't drink or smoke, maybe tweeting and lying are his vices.:D

that was a set up.....Just as the stormy thing, the Russia thing and the impeachment thing.....all the dems were telling the truth....?????

It ain’t over yet.....he’s playing chess with them.....Very soon it will be checkmate.....

Just remember that every democrat voted with Nancy Numerous times knowing it was all BS...so that makes them all guilty of treason. It was a coup. A conspiracy to remove a duly elected president.....with one lie after another.....The FBI lied, the CIA Lied, the Obama administration lied, Congress lied, FISA judges lied.....Their lies were told to ruin a presidency, to ruin the constitution, ruin the country. hundreds if not thousands of traitors were and are involved......Trump expended Gitmos capacity from 500 to 13,000 right after taking office.....you think it was for Isis? The war on Isis is over.....No, it was for treasonous swamp creatures.....They all just showed their true colors.....Nancy better get an orange mask to match her new Gitmo Orange coveralls ....She’ll look lovely with her new hemp rope necklace....

Trump retweeted this picture a while ago.....

https://www.joemygod.com/2018/…tvTeDNEkd63nz5InPvqDNDPur

Gitmo will be filled with The Who’s who of Treasonous politicians.

• you have the right to stay safe at home.....if you choose to go into a crowd of protestors....that aren’t listening to LEO when they tell you to go home.....You are taking chances with your life....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fac…ing-rubber-161136139.html

if you don’t want hit with rubber bullets don’t stand at the front of the line...

seems like cops are aiming at people’s heads.....

• My opinion on the cops kneeling - anything to promote a better relationship between LEO and the black community is sorely needed and a good thing. However, grand standing while the national anthem is being played- A HARD NO !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• My opinion on the cops kneeling - anything to promote a better relationship between LEO and the black community is sorely needed and a good thing. However, grand standing while the national anthem is being played- A HARD NO !!

this is not the time for LEO to kneel with the protestors and looters.....There will be a time later and there should have been a time before this.....

to me it shows the cops as being weak and they are our buddies now and we don’t need to listen to them...When I see videos of people disrespecting cops by throwing water and empty buckets at them, when they hurl rocks, bricks and bottles at them.....when they refuse to listen to orders....refuse to comply when they are being arrested or pulled over in a vehicle....it shows a lack of education about respect. Lack Of Respect for the law. ....Lack of respect for the officers.....

Who’s job was it to teach them? Who failed the majority of the black community? I know there are whites that have no respect too.....I know the rules......I know that I’m supposed to comply with whatever they tell you. I know I’m to pull over when the lights come on behind me....I’m not thinking about out running them....I know if I wreck, I’m not supposed to leave the scene....

Most of what I learned is from my parents and other grown ups.....we each had the very same opportunity to grow up to be decent citizens.....we all want to school and learned the same subjects....Where did it go wrong? Why did it go wrong? Who’s to blame? This is a Very deep rooted lack of respect.....

US Citizens cannot be held at NSGB ...... In 2011 McCain tried to add that ability during the debate over the National Defense Authorization Act, S. 1867 . It failed as it was deemed unconstitutional with section 1032 of the final passed bill pertaining specifically to detention at NSGB stating: “this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.”

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Just exactly when is “later”. The BLM says it is going to have an armed faction to combat police brutality. No - the police should not be accosted in any way but I do not want to see black vs cop shootouts in the streets. Anything to promote peace is a good thing. I’m afraid your “later” may be too late!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• you forgot one little thing.....it’s called Military Tribunal.
    treason charges make it so.....they weren’t J-walking....

Wrong... you simply have absolutely no idea what you are talking about when it pertains to this subject...period.

But keep it up, if you can be so wrong about this but continue defending the fallacy it just brings question and doubt to everything else you post.

.... kiss-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Just exactly when is “later”. The BLM says it is going to have an armed faction to combat police brutality. No - the police should not be accosted in any way but I do not want to see black vs cop shootouts in the streets. Anything to promote peace is a good thing. I’m afraid your “later” may be too late!!

several cops have already been wounded and killed by the rioters.....and or antifa...
    how many times have cops been executed sitting in the cars having lunch?
    we all know this was a bad cop.....he probably killed him to keep him quite about stuff they were all in on....The protesters have made their point After eight days....now is the time for serious conversations not more destruction.

I still say people need to be taught respect.....for laws and law officers...I attribute much of this to the rap music which constantly advises killing cops, running away, using drugs, disrespecting women....Gangbanging...using guns. It’s systemic....from generation to generation...

• I just saw a video on NBC of a looter caught under the wheel of a semi truck that he and a group of thugs were attempting to hijack and was killed as the driver fled the scene... Self control prevents me from expressing my utter delight with reality TV this evening... lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Their blowing up ATM machines in Philadelphia. Reported as 150+ machines using dynamite. Sounds peaceful to me. Move along, nothing to see here.

Edit:

Sorry 50, my hearing is going bad but it may easily be by 150 tomorrow. Nice read and its a very important read as it tells the story of where we are headed as a country. This is bad.

https://6abc.com/1-arrested-fo…-atm-explosions-/6228618/