Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I'm with you on this. My dad loved Philly and talked fondly when he visited it in his younger years. A few years back I took a trip back there with my dad down Broad Street and to the Redding Terminal. He cried, literally he cried. My last trip to the downtown area was two years ago with my brother and niece to see a Phillies Ball game. We were greeted with kind comments asking what the F are you doing in my neighborhood. I have not been to the downtown area since that time and have no plans of doing so.

Exactly the same situation in Dayton, Ohio where, only a few years ago, my son and I drove through the neighborhood where I grew up. I'll never go back.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I can't believe what's happening right now in Los Angels, Santa Monica, San Diego and other California cities. NO business is safe at the moment. As I type this, I'm watching an REI Store in Santa Monica being cleaned out! Edward Neal  SoCal hope you guys aren't anywhere near any of this crap!

I am way out in the desert over the mountains from the LA area and San Diego area - - havent had any protests or other related things out here yet - they do have a planned event down valley from me scheduled for Monday and I am hopeful that it will remain peaceful - frankly if I had any say I would ask them to cancel it

whats happening now is only increasing the division and hate and I suspect George Floyd himself would disapprove of the things that are being done in his name.

As a side note I find it very bothersome and even emotionally draining that love seems to have become a dirty word - - If I could have only one wish it would be that I could fix this - without love we all are doomed - - and when I say love that means even for those you disagree with the most and even for those who would return your love with hate.

These 2 verses from the Bible, for me say it all. they are my guide for everything else. live by these and everything else will fall into place where it belongs

1 John 4:16

16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

Matthew 5:43-48

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

if I could have that one wish it would be that these two would be forever etched into the hearts of every man and woman on this earth and that living by these would become the norm instead of the exception that they have now become

anyway - - thats it for now - been staying away from this thread I find it to be too negative and that does not do anything good for me only reason I popped over to post this was because I saw my name mentioned

Anyway Love you, and I mean that, even the liberals 8o8o

see you all in the other threads :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I did not mention on my previous post above in reference to Philadelphia and being told to get the F out. The next day I discovered Candis Owens (a wonderful back female conservative) was in Philadelphia that same day. That drew ANTIFA to the area. I suppose the hate comment could have very well been from an ANTIFA member and my Air Force hat drew their attention and hatred.

• I just lost it! I tried to watch CNN. They were showing a small dumpster fire in the middle of the street. Some perfect citizen protesters flipped the dumpster. Then they shot the finger and ran off pulling their pants down. Of course Cuomo made the comment the good thing that just happened, those protesters actually wanted to put out the fire, so they flipped the dumpster. I couldn't believe it!

Then the riot squad came down the street. His comments were what has this country come to with the lack of "national" leadership that the riot squad is marching down the street against citizens. Excuse me Cuomo, those are typical citizens, there anarchist who want to burn down the country.

• I can't believe what's happening right now in Los Angels, Santa Monica, San Diego and other California cities. NO business is safe at the moment. As I type this, I'm watching an REI Store in Santa Monica being cleaned out! Edward Neal  SoCal hope you guys aren't anywhere near any of this crap!

Thank you and yes. We went to my cousin’s house today for a graduation party through the Angels National Forest. Great Ride and snow still at 8k level.
    My cousin is an LA PD Sargent and all his buddies were there so felt safe🙂

Then all the BS started and we left to get out of LA at 5:20 to beat the curfew and head back over the mountains at Pasadena. Crazy S&@t! So is it the riot curfew or the COVIT19 lock down we should observe? Idiots run this place!

Home safe now ...

The inmates are running the asylum!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Y’all know I live in the swamps right!! Have seen a couple new virus masks lately - protestors better think twice before the try and loot anything back up in these bayous. Haven’t seen any in YEARS!!! Race relations seem to be spiraling quickly !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Y’all know I live in the swamps right!! Have seen a couple new virus masks lately - protestors better think twice before the try and loot anything back up in these bayous. Haven’t seen any in YEARS!!! Race relations seem to be spiraling quickly !!

Looks like that is what we are going to need. Just remember that they were started by the Democrat's

• I could be completely wrong however I don’t think race relations are anywhere near as bad as they used to be. However there are those unfortunately, to put it mildly, who see power in division hatred and bigotry. No matter what color they are they must be denounced and exposed in my opinion. Much of this rioting seems to be planned and orchestrated - not organic. Protest is our right; rioting, destruction, and death are not.
    Democracy can and is messy however we have a structure to deal with this. I fear there is much much more behind the curtain that is orchestrating this.

George Floyd‘s death was tragic and should be fully investigated no matter where it leads. However I feel there are many that are using this tragedy for their own insidious means. Time will tell.

"If the extremely racist antagonists on both sides could meet down there, get their fight over with and all perish in the process. The country and World would be a better place", is a thought I have at times.

Then I remember, much like the never ending wars in the Middle East and many other places. Those that fight and die over something, have kids, wives, friends that will want to fight for that something now, because they lost somebody they loved and they are now mad.

"Violence begets violence"

• Well said WOLF

The good part is this... More and more as time goes by those that harbor hatred are having to say and express themselves "under their breath" because society has deemed that behavior and thought process unacceptable, because it is. As long as there are people on this planet there will be idiots and bigots, and racists. Each generation must educate their children on the futility and ignorance that comes with that ideology.

• I just lost it! I tried to watch CNN. They were showing a small dumpster fire in the middle of the street. Some perfect citizen protesters flipped the dumpster. Then they shot the finger and ran off pulling their pants down. Of course Cuomo made the comment the good thing that just happened, those protesters actually wanted to put out the fire, so they flipped the dumpster. I couldn't believe it!

Then the riot squad came down the street. His comments were what has this country come to with the lack of "national" leadership that the riot squad is marching down the street against citizens. Excuse me Cuomo, those are typical citizens, there anarchist who want to burn down the country.

he’s used to that type of behavior.....normal day for him....when he’s not killing nursing home residents...

• Nancy kept congress out of DC because she knew the riots were coming...

and now the new narrative is coming from Cuomo....

https://www.nydailynews.com/co…tion&utm_source=onesignal

Those pesky rioters didn’t social distance so now we have a second wave of virus...I’ll have to kill more Nursing home seniors and.......you have to stay home until we get the entire country to vote by mail.....

And then you have this......why would MSNBC use fictional movie footage to show you how the country is burning down....LIVE...

mainstream media is not to be trusted.....

Everything is a.........