Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• let me clarify everything......the swamp runs very deep....deeper than anyone could begin to imagine.....and it has been filling with water for hundreds if not thousands of years....

Currently Trump has implemented with the help of all his loyal patriotic generals and others a plan that has taken more than 20 years to develop....it has been slowly put into operation behind the scenes. It’s a meticulously precise military operation with every detail planned and every counter move anticipated...

Many crooked presidents and their administrations Going way back have Been filling the swamp. it’s all based on corruption and greed and treasonous acts...not to mention devil worshipping, child sacrifice, child torture and other hideous crimes and secret societies.

so by using all of the alphabetical agency’s as tools (you can see if coming to light recently) they committed crimes against America and Americans. They sold our country to China, Russia and other countries for money....Treasonous acts...the Mountains of evidence On every swamp critter has been gathered. Barr and other loyal people are investigating these critters and it’s all started to be reveled. It’s going to come to a head when the FISA evidence is totally released to the public. Barr and others will then start to unseal the 170,000 sealed indictments and mass arrests will take place....

they have been slowly trying to red pill the general public with their timed evidence releases and showing you the democratic playbook....RUSSIA and impeachment and other Fabricated stories to put trump in a bad light. This includes the release of the corona virus and the collapse of economy. The higher unemployment numbers which all factor into a presidential election. They are trying to keep trump from getting re-elected. In hopes of saving themselves from a hanging for treason..after their military tribunal in gitmo....ask a lawyer how final the outcome is of a military tribunal...

So before this Presidential election date Arrives the hammer will fall on the deep state...this will free 7 billion people from the evil they had planned.....

The entire world will be in shock when this goes down and when they see who is involved.

• Okay, so at the end of the day, when will we see even one indictment? We won't. When will we hear testimony in a congressional hearing or federal court? We won't. When will we hear of even one of those idiots being charged with a crime? We won't. I don't believe anything I hear, regarding yet another investigation, amounts to anything more than simply media hype... I hope I'm wrong.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I’m thinking much of the arrests will be done in secret. I’m hoping the military tribunals will be televised along with the hangings. They don’t want social unrest to accompany this. You can see how crazy they have been acting with TDS. So if roughly 36% of the population starts to riot it won’t be a good thing. I’m told plans for such a thing are in place to minimize any funny stuff.

• Hope everyone had a Safe Great Memorial weekend. Put the Flag out and said the Pledge of Allegiance remembering those who sacrificed and paid the Ultimate Price. 🇺🇸

Great weekend! Finally got out to see friends and family. Barbeques and brews..good times.

I hope yours was great as well.

We moved a year and a half ago. I picked up a flag a couple months ago. I need to find time for the wife and I to find the best spot for it on the house.

I'm torn on whether the outside garage light qualifies as a light on the flag at night. Do you guys feel that is fine or should I get a direct flag light?

• Will it light it up if you lay it on the driveway?

• Well I personally have a 30 foot flag pole with one of these solar powered lights on top for night time light for it.

Flag Pole Light

Sorry, took the picture through my screened in porch,

Oh, I have wanted one of those poles. Very nice AllIn5450 . I would have Philadelphia Eagles and/or POW/MIA vs. a political flag. I need a deck/patio and a pool(wife) before I can get one. I asked our local Fire Department if I could have theirs since they were taking it down and putting an addition on the Fire Station. The Chief checked, but was told it was going to storage and put back up in a different place after construction. I tried, I asked, "You sure you shouldn't have a new one to go with the new look"? He didn't bite. He did laugh though.

• Nice, It's kind of vague but I think its more about pride and a valid/reasonable intent. I thought it was under the flag act of 1975 but I believe that act was superseded a few times. Mine is out front with a constant house light no directly pointed but for sure lights it up to see. If the intent is there it's a good thing!

Is it proper to fly the U.S. flag at night?

The Flag Code states it is the universal custom to display the flag only from sunrise to sunset on buildings and on stationary flag staffs in the open. However, when a patriotic effect is desired, the flag may be displayed 24 hours a day if properly illuminated during the hours of darkness. The American Legion interprets “ proper illumination” as a light specifically placed to illuminate the flag (preferred) or having a light source sufficient to illuminate the flag so it is recognizable as such by the casual observer.

• I bought the 25 ft. alum. flag pole in 2015 to fly my two main flags. The American flag and the Confederate Battle Flag. This flag pole has two separate lights shining on it. I also have another pole that fly's the South Carolina state flag and various other Civil War Flags that I change every week.

• Nice, It's kind of vague but I think its more about pride and a valid/reasonable intent. I thought it was under the flag act of 1975 but I believe that act was superseded a few times. Mine is out front with a constant house light no directly pointed but for sure lights it up to see. If the intent is there it's a good thing!

Is it proper to fly the U.S. flag at night?

The Flag Code states it is the universal custom to display the flag only from sunrise to sunset on buildings and on stationary flag staffs in the open. However, when a patriotic effect is desired, the flag may be displayed 24 hours a day if properly illuminated during the hours of darkness. The American Legion interprets “ proper illumination” as a light specifically placed to illuminate the flag (preferred) or having a light source sufficient to illuminate the flag so it is recognizable as such by the casual observer.

Thank you sir. Exactly what I was asking for.

• The media is telling us how dangerous and ineffective hydroxychloroquine is. Why isn't the media doing any investigating into its use? Shouldn't they be interviewing people with bad side effects or family members who lost loved ones from its use? How about the millitary handing it out like candy for the last 50 years without EKGs? BTW shouldn't the doctors authorizing its use be investigated for malpractice? It's not about finding the truth it's about politics.

I've seen this somewhere before.🤣