Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The bottom line is the Democrats have not proven their case to a level of a high crime or misdemeanor. I’m sure the Dems will vote to impeach - then under Federal Rules of Evidence none of these bozos will even be able to testify. Then Trump will be exonerated and the big bonus ?!! Hopefully I will never have to see Adam Schiff ever again !!!

How can anyone define a "misdemeanor"? Jay walking and spitting on the sidewalk in some towns are misdemeanors.

• How can anyone define a "misdemeanor"? Jay walking and spitting on the sidewalk in some towns are misdemeanors.

Misdemeanor comes from an old Latin term mis = against and mener = conduct. When the Constitution was written the meaning was far removed from what it is today. If you were to take it in literal terms today a President could be impeached for running a stop sign (maybe that is why they are chauffeured everywhere) :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I decided that none of my experience in court can be used while watching the impeachment inquiry. Most specifically rules of evidence and hearsay. Once you understand it's nothing like any real fact finding proceeding it's easier to watch.

• I decided that none of my experience in court can be used while watching the impeachment inquiry. Most specifically rules of evidence and hearsay. Once you understand it's nothing like any real fact finding proceeding it's easier to watch.

with Shiff running the show what else can be expected

• What if each voter is allowed to register in all three parties getting one vote in each of the parties (or no vote if chosen). Winner takes all. That would pull the Canadettes towards a centralist campaign.

What if each voter is allowed to register in all three parties getting one vote in each of the parties (or no vote if chosen). Winner takes all. That would pull the Canadettes towards a centralist campaign.

Naaaaaa... Easier and cheaper to put them on a bus going to Russia and hope it sinks while crossing the water.

• I should mention that the sheep represent the people, the monkeys represent the politicians and the dogs represent the corporations. The corporations take the politicians for a ride so they can both screw the sheep.

• I was out to dinner last night and overheard a VERY biased discussion about the impeachment hearings coming from the table next to us. the women was saying how Trump should be removed from office and sent to jail for 30 years or more. I put up with this for almost the entire dinner, and when we got up to leave, I just HAD to say something to this women.

I apologized for interrupting her and asked her if I could ask her a couple of questions. She said sure, go ahead.

I said to her, Cows eat grass, and their stools come out in big patties. Rabbits eat grass, and their stools come out as little pellets. And snakes eat grass, and their stools are barely noticeable. Why is it that three different animals eat the same food, yet all three have such different looking stools?

She had this blank look on her face and finally said that she had NO idea why.

I said thank you for your honesty. Could you please tell me why I should believe all this venom and lies you've been saying about Trump over the last hour or so when by your very own words, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I don’t know why - guess Fun’s snake shit reference that reminded me of some sage advice my dad gave me when I was about 16. Maybe some of you can use it on your grandsons.

Once upon a time a snake was crossing the RR tracks and as he was almost over a train came by and cut his tail off. Startled - the snake looked back and the train cut his head off.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY????!

Don’t lose your head over a piece of ass !!! Words to live by :00008172::00008172:

my Dad was a wise ole fellow !!!

Been out of town and unplugged for a week .... did I miss anything .... :sleeping:

So... brought back a lot of the old cast... went for funny...hit everyone equally .... maybe there is hope .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You know the Democrats are in trouble when SNL starts makin fun of em 😂😂

• In case you missed the smoking gun that Shifty Schiff was talking about, read the official transcript of Ambassador Sondland's testimony:

STEPHEN CASTOR: You acknowledge that this is speculation, right?

SONDLAND: It was a presumption.

GOLDMAN: Do you recall saying that?

SONDLAND: Yeah (laughter). It sounds like something I would say.

MIKE TURNER: You really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations.

SONDLAND: Other than my own presumption.

Stephen Castor Did the president ever tell you personally about preconditions for anything

Sondland No,

Stephen Castor Did you know that the DNC paid for the Steele Dossier?

Sondland No,

Stephen Castor Did you know that the Ukraine officials supported Clinton in the 2016 election?

Sondland No,

Stephen Castor Did you know that a high level Ukraine official inked an OPED that was highly critical of Trump during the 2016 campaign?

Sondland No

below info is added for illustration only

Stephen Castor What would you do if you were FIRED?.

Sondland They can't fire me

Stephen Castor
    And why is that?

Sondland I know too much

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().