Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yeah, though in these times you would think the media would quadruple check everything as to not be called fake news. Jackasses.

Red was way out in front of this story. Like I said, no mainstream media,FOX included, were reporting on it when he posted. Not even the offending ABC News(except on Twitter).

• Yeah, though in these times you would think the media would quadruple check everything as to not be called fake news. Jackasses.

Red was way out in front of this story. Like I said, no mainstream media,FOX included, were reporting on it when he posted. Not even the offending ABC News(except on Twitter).

Interesting to see how well they killed the story. Without social media it would have been completely buried.

• IT’S OFFICIAL........ it has been reported that I am banging

oh crap... I just checked my Facebook status and I’m married.....and (sigh) NOT TO HER !! Damn the fake news :00008356::00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I always confuses me when folks call Trump dumb. Anybody that has reached billionaire status can hardly be conceived as dumb - just because you disagree with them it would appear that calling them dumb is dumb:00008172:

Any dumbass can be a billionaire if they have a daddy they can borrow 348 million dollars from (Trump). That's how the king of facebook did it only other rich kids had to throw in with him to get it done. I had someone tell me he thought G.W. Bush was smart cause he went to yale/harvard/wherever. I had to point out to him the only reason GW made it through college is because his daddy and friends were in charge of giving those colleges millions of dollars every year. No way they were going to flunk him.

• Any dumbass can be a billionaire if they have a daddy they can borrow 348 million dollars from (Trump). That's how the king of facebook did it only other rich kids had to throw in with him to get it done. I had someone tell me he thought G.W. Bush was smart cause he went to yale/harvard/wherever. I had to point out to him the only reason GW made it through college is because his daddy and friends were in charge of giving those colleges millions of dollars every year. No way they were going to flunk him.

so your sayin he turned $348 million into $3.1 billion and he is dumb or it was given to him ?? Not a good example IMO :00008359:

• so your sayin he turned $348 million into $3.1 billion and he is dumb or it was given to him ?? Not a good example IMO :00008359:

Your miss the point completely... How much would he be worth if he didn't have a rich family to get money from to do business with? Probably bout a plug nickel. Most CEO's make enough money (welfare for the wealthy program) to support 3 generations of their famliy, does that mean all 3 generations of the family are smart? No, just means their wealthy through family money, no smart needed.

• Your miss the point completely... How much would he be worth if he didn't have a rich family to get money from to do business with? Probably bout a plug nickel. Most CEO's make enough money (welfare for the wealthy program) to support 3 generations of their famliy, does that mean all 3 generations of the family are smart? No, just means their wealthy through family money, no smart needed.

I guess I am missing the point as well - Trump didnt just live off of some wealth he was given - He took the wealth he was given and grew it by a very significant amount - - that is not something unintelligent people can normally do - Just ask Mike Tyson - he didnt do so well at growing the millions he was handed

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I guess I am missing the point as well - Trump didnt just live off of some wealth he was given - He took the wealth he was given and grew it by a very significant amount - - that is not something unintelligent people can normally do - Just ask Mike Tyson - he didnt do so well at growing the millions he was handed

There are billionaires out there who have gone broke... are they considered smart after they go broke?

https://www.businessinsider.co…eclared-bankruptcy-2019-7

https://www.rankred.com/billionaires-who-are-now-broke/

• There are billionaires out there who have gone broke... are they considered smart after they go broke?

https://www.businessinsider.co…eclared-bankruptcy-2019-7

https://www.rankred.com/billionaires-who-are-now-broke/

this is exactly my point - unintelligent people often dont succeed in keeping or growing money the way Mr. Trump has

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Interesting ...... based on current information Moody's Analytics has released their year to go 2020 Presidential election prediction .... the word "Landslide" was used at its release .....

https://www.moodysanalytics.co…sident-election-model.pdf

By their model (historically the most accurate) President Trump wins a second term with more Electoral College votes than last time. There is a path for the dems but by Moody's model the percentage for success is very small.

Will be interesting to see if the the next few months changes much, IMO there will be lots of surprises on both sides of the isle ... I believe they update the model at six months out then a month ...

winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I’m so far from a billionaire I can’t even see that With that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I have to say there has been 3 times in my life that I leveraged everything I had plus all that I could beg, borrow, or (well you know) 😂. I was lucky every time and made a crap pile of money on each. I could have lost it all and would have worked until I was 90 or died - whatever came first. Now my point - had one of those deals went south that didn’t mean I was dumb - it just happens sometimes. It doesn’t matter if you are risking from thousands to billions it can always go sideways and you can wind up broke - but not by any means dumb. Some people are successful and some just wind up being eaten by sharks - just the way business goes!!

• After watching and hearing about the impeachment proceedings....there are no really defined constitutional rules for impeachment proceeding....the dems are making them up as they go...regardless of your political affiliation there needs to be specific rules and regulations for how an impeachment investigation and procedures go forward.. these need to be totally open to the public. With all evidence published. No hidden witnesses, no back room deals....no making up rules as you go.....it should be conducted as any other trial. Witness cross examination, face to face with the accuser/s.

Nancy put shifty up to this so she can stay “clean” to become the de facto president ...

precedent

noun

prec·e·dent | \ ˈpre-sə-dənt

Definition of precedent

1: an earlier occurrence of something similar

2a: something done or said that may serve as an example or rule to authorize or justify a subsequent act of the same or an analogous kinda verdict that had no precedent
    b: the convention established by such a precedent or by long practice

3: a person or thing that serves as a model

winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......