Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• On Friday, the Trump administration released their annual report to Congress on White House Office Personnel It includes the name, status, salary and position title of all 377 White House employees. The report also said that Trump decided not to take a dime of his salary; instead he donated it to an amazing cause. The report also showed that President Trump is far better at saving money. The total annual White House salaries under Trump are $35.8 million vs. $60.9 million under Obama, a savings of $25.1 million. Here are some other key findings: There are 140 fewer employees on White House staff under Trump than under Obama at this point in their respective presidencies. Thirty-nine fewer staffers are dedicated to The First Lady of the United States (FLOTUS). Currently, there are only five staffers dedicated to Melania Trump vs. forty-four staffers who served Michelle Obama (FY2009). However, it's what the report said Trump did with this salary that has everyone talking. Instead of taking his salary, Trump donated all $400,000 to the Department of the Interior where it will be used for construction and repair needs at military cemeteries! AMAZING! It's so great to have a President who loves our brave military men and women so much! Oh, and where's the media coverage of this? That's right, they don't cover anything decent that the President does.

BUT WE WILL! PLEASE, PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ALL YOUR EMAIL PALS AND OTHERS!
    TOGETHER, WE'LL GET THE MESSAGE OUT!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• On Friday, the Trump administration released their annual report to Congress on White House Office Personnel It includes the name, status, salary and position title of all 377 White House employees. The report also said that Trump decided not to take a dime of his salary; instead he donated it to an amazing cause. The report also showed that President Trump is far better at saving money. The total annual White House salaries under Trump are $35.8 million vs. $60.9 million under Obama, a savings of $25.1 million. Here are some other key findings: There are 140 fewer employees on White House staff under Trump than under Obama at this point in their respective presidencies. Thirty-nine fewer staffers are dedicated to The First Lady of the United States (FLOTUS). Currently, there are only five staffers dedicated to Melania Trump vs. forty-four staffers who served Michelle Obama (FY2009). However, it's what the report said Trump did with this salary that has everyone talking. Instead of taking his salary, Trump donated all $400,000 to the Department of the Interior where it will be used for construction and repair needs at military cemeteries! AMAZING! It's so great to have a President who loves our brave military men and women so much! Oh, and where's the media coverage of this? That's right, they don't cover anything decent that the President does.

BUT WE WILL! PLEASE, PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ALL YOUR EMAIL PALS AND OTHERS!
    TOGETHER, WE'LL GET THE MESSAGE OUT!

WOW🙂

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I am just too damn old & cripple to take an ass whippin from these ANTIFA idiots for wearing a Trump hat or seeing a Vet get beaten for serving their country. If you ever see me on the national news for shootin the shit outta some ANTIFA lunatics - you know what happened !!!

PS. THEIR WILL ONLY BE ONE VERSION OF THE EVENT......unless I run outta ammo8o

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• On an added note I just saw Kim Kardashian (who doesn’t have an undergraduate degree) has decided she is going to take the bar exam to become a lawyer. CA doesn’t require a law degree you just have to apprentice with a law firm or clerk for a judge. If she becomes a lawyer I will hang my head in shame and never tell anyone I ever practiced law. GEEZ — talkin about setting the BAR low !!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• They covered it. ;) He donated $400k and proposed cutting their budget by $2 Billion.

How about I take all your money away and donate $400 to your new welfare status. Would that make me "AMAZING"?

That's right, Trump is an asshole, con man that knows how to manipulate some people. His DC Hotel has increased revenue since he became president that dwarfs that $400k. "Hey look over there, I did nice stuff that "nobody" talks about".8|

• They covered it. ;) He donated $400k and proposed cutting their budget by $2 Billion.

How about I take all your money away and donate $400 to your new welfare status. Would that make me "AMAZING"?

That's right, Trump is an asshole, con man that knows how to manipulate some people. His DC Hotel has increased revenue since he became president that dwarfs that $400k. "Hey look over there, I did nice stuff that "nobody" talks about".8|

Speaking of CONNMAN, where is he? I sure miss seeing him here. All over some blow-up attack. Too bad to lose a great guy like him over a difference of opinion

• On an added note I just saw Kim Kardashian (who doesn’t have an undergraduate degree) has decided she is going to take the bar exam to become a lawyer. CA doesn’t require a law degree you just have to apprentice with a law firm or clerk for a judge. If she becomes a lawyer I will hang my head in shame and never tell anyone I ever practiced law. GEEZ — talkin about setting the BAR low !!!!

According to this....that’s the same qualifications to be a criminal....

• let’s not forget some of these budget cuts are actually the amount of money being wasted or used for padding the pockets of people in charge or other forms of fraud...so it’s not going to the people that need it anyway....

The depth of the government corruption is hhhuuuugggeeee...

He’s cleaning the swamp...he’ll be in the history books as our greatest president..

• I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Pelosi supporters complimenting her famous words yesterday when talking about the Attorney general of the United States. She says that he has his head up Trump's ass so far that it's hard to tell where he ends and Trump begins!. Wow. I'm sure that the democrats can be proud that the Speaker of the house has so much command of the English language that she has to lower herself to this point. What little respect I had for her is now left the building. So much for raising the bar and putting civility back into politics. this bitch has to go

• let’s not forget some of these budget cuts are actually the amount of money being wasted or used for padding the pockets of people in charge or other forms of fraud...so it’s not going to the people that need it anyway....

The depth of the government corruption is hhhuuuugggeeee...

He’s cleaning the swamp...he’ll be in the history books as our greatest president..

:00008172::00008356::00008172::00008356::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008172::00008356::00008172::00008356::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008172::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008356:

• I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Pelosi supporters complimenting her famous words yesterday when talking about the Attorney general of the United States. She says that he has his head up Trump's ass so far that it's hard to tell where he ends and Trump begins!. Wow. I'm sure that the democrats can be proud that the Speaker of the house has so much command of the English language that she has to lower herself to this point. What little respect I had for her is now left the building. So much for raising the bar and putting civility back into politics. this bitch has to go

By, "lower herself to this point", do you mean to Trumps point? I understand her frustration with Barr. However calling him out and insulting him before she even knows what's in the Mueller report that drove Barr's conclusion could very well make her the moronic, hyper partisan, blinders wearing person.

I know, "she already is hyper partisan".;)

• California goes tax wild, eyes levies on everything from water to tires

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…thing-from-water-to-tires

Look out Edward Neal & SoCal - grab your ankles - the libs are looking to get deeper in .........your pocket ????:00008172::00008172:

yea - I was just going to share this - my States government is F'n tax crazy - - -

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies