Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• LOL - where is Maxine Waters and Adam Schif screaming to impeach their new darling ?? I get it - probably a clerical error - that happens with $800k+ all the time :cursing:

Poor Bill,

Haven't you learned yet?

Nothing a Dem does is Illegal, wrong or immoral

Even if there is actual PROOF of the Illegal Immoral act

But evidently they want to impeach someone over NO proof, evidence or Illegal acts just because they are conservative.

I will guarantee you that even with PROOF, nothing will happen to AOC....... Unless she says she is going to testify against Hillary.

Then she will be found dead, having committed suicide by shooting herself in the chest twice and once in the back of her head and then disposing of the gun herself.

• I have a feeling they like her even less than you guys, if possible. Give them time, they will turn on her.

Only in America can a bartender/waitress go from that to the face of the Democratic Party. With absolutely no political experience she thinks she knows better how to restructure the entire country for the good. I think you are right - once the Dems figure out her policies will sink em in the voting booth........well there is still Waffle House for her :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Only in America can a bartender/waitress go from that to the face of the Democratic Party. With absolutely no political experience she thinks she knows better how to restructure the entire country for the good. I think you are right - once the Dems figure out her policies will sink em in the voting booth........well there is still Waffle House for her :00008172:

You do realize FOX News is putting her up as the face of the Dem party, not the Dem party. Many have called bullshit, publicly, on her claim to be the Green New Deal owner.

• You do realize FOX News is putting her up as the face of the Dem party, not the Dem party. Many have called bullshit, publicly, on her claim to be the Green New Deal owner.

REALLY - here is the anti Trump - left wing - failing New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/0…z-democrats-congress.html

Just about all of the Dem 2020 candidates have embraced her political agenda - I can get you a whole bunch more libtards saying the same thing - just would LOVE to debate you on this :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Just stumbled across this interesting story. Thought those here who are talking about contributors to pollution and climate change might enjoy it:

Top 100 most polluted cities

seems almost all of the listed cities are either in India or China - - not really a surprise, but I was pleased that not one single U.S. City made the list

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just stumbled across this interesting story. Thought those here who are talking about contributors to pollution and climate change might enjoy it:

Top 100 most polluted cities

seems almost all of the listed cities are either in India or China - - not really a surprise, but I was pleased that not one single U.S. City made the list

No surprises there. That is why China is finally doing something about it, as I already stated.

• No surprises there. That is why China is finally doing something about it, as I already stated.

seems like both India and China have a very long what to go before they catch up to what the U.S. has already done.

• seems like both India and China have a very long what to go before they catch up to what the U.S. has already done.

In clean up and reduction, yes. Since it's hard to buy anything that isn't from those two, that would stand to reason. My point and fact is they are beating us on production and implementation of renewable energy tech. They are only pulling further ahead as people continue to argue, "We are way ahead of them. We shouldn't do any more until they are as clean as us".

• In clean up and reduction, yes. Since it's hard to buy anything that isn't from those two, that would stand to reason. My point and fact is they are beating us on production and implementation of renewable energy tech. They are only pulling further ahead as people continue to argue, "We are way ahead of them. We shouldn't do any more until they are as clean as us".

implementation of renewable energy projects doesn't face the same hurdles in China or India that it does here. If China wants to build a solar farm or a hydroelectric project they just do it, no review process, no protesters, even if it displaces thousands of people they dont care and no one stands in their way

here in the U.S. its a nightmare for almost any new project, even here in the desert on land that seems perfect for solar every new project is delayed for years by environmentalists and preservationists that are only for projects that are not where they will ever see them.

the Left says they are all for going green yet it is the left that always finds an excuse to block any new project.

look at the Eagle Mountain pumped storage electric project as an example - first proposed in 2009 to use an old mine pit in the desert to hold water and pump it to another pit and then feed gravity back through generators - it would use solar and wind electric to pump in the day and then use the gravity generated power to provide power at night

still hasnt been built because of environmental idiots, in fact it finally might get built because of waivers given by the Trump admin

thats 10 years of being blocked and its the same crap that every project seems to face

seriously how are we ever going to get off of dirty energy when the left seems to be against every single new project that comes up?

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• eagle mountain first environmental report 2010

congress may rescue Eagle mountain - 2018

seems like saving land for lizards is more important to the left than actually ending the use of carbon based fuels

remember that this is not some pristine desert land its an old ugly mine pit where the land was already tore up many many years ago and despite this the left has still done everything in their power to stop this green energy project

• All the environmentalism on the left is just smoke and mirrors. Green is the new red. They don’t give a shit. All the left cares about is controlling you and me. When I say the left I mean the politicians in Washington. I genuinely believe people across all political spectrum‘s care about and want clean renewable and stable energy. You will never hear the left speak about the individual they are always about groups. When an individual is empowered the left is disenfranchised. Self-sufficiency scares the hell out of the left. Putting together coalitions of angry people is their only hope. They do not like the way this country was founded. They do not believe in its founding. If they could they would tear it down in a minute and rebuild it in their own totalitarian vision which would inevitably fall anyway. Their Arrogance is disgusting and also scary.

Rant over back to painting my brake calipers. This is what happens when you have time on your hands in between coats 😝

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• All the environmentalism on the left is just smoke and mirrors. Green is the new red. They don’t give a shit. All the left cares about is controlling you and me. When I say the left I mean the politicians in Washington. I genuinely believe people across all political spectrum‘s care about and want clean renewable and stable energy. You will never hear the left speak about the individual they are always about groups. When an individual is empowered the left is disenfranchised. Self-sufficiency scares the hell out of the left. Putting together coalitions of angry people is their only hope. They do not like the way this country was founded. They do not believe in its founding. If they could they would tear it down in a minute and rebuild it in their own totalitarian vision which would inevitably fall anyway. Their Arrogance is disgusting and also scary.

Rant over back to painting my brake calipers. This is what happens when you have time on your hands in between coats 😝

Personally I think the best chance we have is to stop waiting on politicians and just do it ourselves - If you care about the environment but also care about economic viability you can go "green" in both ways - more clean energy and more money in your pocket

My wife and I invested in a lease for a 15.64 kW roof top solar system - - our primary reason was to lock down our electric cost at something lower than the utility charged for our retirement years - the primary "green" motivator for us was $$, but in the process we also added more good clean energy that we can use and also put back in the grid

It is our own roof so no environmental idiots trying to stop us and no waiting for someone else to do it for us.

any left wing snow flake wants to yell at me for driving my slingshot or whatever other gas powered car we might get damn well better be producing at least the number of kWh of power our system makes because if they are not they can go suck an egg

• check this out, our 2017 usage vs consumption - - look at all that extra green energy we made over what we used - - that's green power back into the grid for others to use

i-PNbgGvs.jpg

• Thanks for the info. I'm sure if everyone else looks at the titles and reads your words they will agree with you.

Unfortunately I read what is put before me to better understand your position. Also unfortunately you didn't read the articles you posted or misread them. The project was cosponsored by Democrats. It was approved, TWICE, because the builder hasn't started building(twice going past his 2-4 year start build window) because he can't get anyone to sign a contract to buy the energy he will produce.

"Congress may save him", by changing the laws and rules to give the guy a third extension that would give him until 2024 to start building. He was originally approved in 2011. Maybe, just maybe it is the price he is asking for his power when trying to secure a contract that has him sitting on his thumbs, Damn free market.

• Thanks for the info. I'm sure if everyone else looks at the titles and reads your words they will agree with you.

Unfortunately I read what is put before me to better understand your position. Also unfortunately you didn't read the articles you posted or misread them. The project was cosponsored by Democrats. It was approved, TWICE, because the builder hasn't started building(twice going past his 2-4 year start build window) because he can't get anyone to sign a contract to buy the energy he will produce.

"Congress may save him", by changing the laws and rules to give the guy a third detention that would give him until 2024 to start building. He was originally approved in 2011. Maybe, just maybe it is the price he is asking for his power when trying to secure a contract that has him sitting on his thumbs, Damn free market.

and perhaps he cant get a buyer because of the pressure put on potential buyers by the environmental organizations - - - those were just 2 quick links i found in an attempt to give you the time it has taken - -I hve lived here in the desert and I have seen and read about the protests against this and other green projects - - trust me it is a nightmare trying to get anything through and the organizations that stand in the way are the same environmental groups that scream about global warming

and that is the problem - - they want to kill carbon based energy, but they also dont want any new green projects because of their environmental impact

if you want to get off coal and oil then you need a replacement and living in the best place in the country for solar I have seen first hand how these left wing environmental groups make it almost impossible to build anything which makes no one want to even try