Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Why do you hate women?

• A wall eliminates or reduces the number of border agents required to patrol the border.

Example

If each agent makes $50,000 a year and gets medical, vacations and retirement money, how much does each agent cost the tax payers?

Common sense says once the wall is built there will be very little maintenance money required. So in actuality a wall is much cheaper than paying thousands of border agents forever to do the job of a one time wall.

Which do you want to pay for?

Wall once or extra agents forever?

A wall saves us millions a year. Year after year.

Sure someone can get over it once in a while but thats what the added technolgy helps to detect.

• But Mathew, if we just let them come in unrestrained. just imagine how more Eagle fans there would be!! 8o8o8o

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Oh, pick me! I know,.. I know,... 2! That would make in the country a total 6:D

Lol, are there any in Philly? I know one other than me in Michigan. That leaves two available for the rest of the country.^^

I heard an awesome promo on a radio station today.

"Who's playing in the game this weekend"?

"There is only one team playing. Welcome to the Brady Bowl, where Tom Brady will go for his 6th Brady Bowl ring. Brady is leading the game. Now for the Brady half time show. Brady has won his 6th Brady Bowl Chapionship".:thumbsup:

• I understand the political rhetoric when it comes to abortion. What I don't understand is the current trend to push for infanticide. I have friends and family in the medical field and none of them can answer a very simple question for me, maybe someone here can. What medical condition creates a situation where killing a baby before delivering it is necessary?

• Why do you hate women?

How do you figure I hate women?

This has to do with making men responsible to pay for their kids...why should you or I have to pay for their kids with our tax money?

There shouldn’t be any absentee fathers....it took two to make them now the two need to take financial responsibility....they are skating away from their fatherly duties and sticking me with them and I don’t like it....

Plus if a woman wants an abortion shouldn’t the father have anything to say in the matter?

• I understand the political rhetoric when it comes to abortion. What I don't understand is the current trend to push for infanticide. I have friends and family in the medical field and none of them can answer a very simple question for me, maybe someone here can. What medical condition creates a situation where killing a baby before delivering it is necessary?

That would depend on how old the fetus is and if I can survive outside the womb.

I know women whose uterus ruptured or just wasn’t strong enough to keep the fetus inside her body anymore, but it wasn’t old enough to survive.

Now you have a mother who is going to bleed to death ....so what do you do?

Let them both die?

A real doctor would ultimately want to keep both alive and do everything humanly possible to get to that end...sometimes life saving decisions have to be made....

Voluntarily ending a pregnancy for convenience isn’t right....

They said more abortions have been preformed than every soldier killed in every war....

• WOLF - On the wall - you say if they walk 2000 miles they will walk another 200 to get in. AGAIN !! Dude you just are not grasping how big Texas is. From Orange, Tx to El Paso, Tx is almost 900 miles. From Brownsville to Dalhart is 862. With walls to send them to choke points and surveillance to other points - if they make it that far to go around all that they could very easily have a couple hundred miles of desert to cross with nobody passing out water and sandwiches. If they want to try that and make it - let em stay - damn sure won’t be many !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You appear to hate women when you demand "arrest and conviction" for the women to prove they were raped.

If a woman is drugged, or raped in an alley by unknown assailants, how is she suppose to meet your requirements for assistance?

"For clarity" Red that is what I was referring to.;) "half are female", no shit.:/

I also highly doubt you talked to the right type of doctors if you couldn't get a list of child defects that would require late term abortion. Not to mention a list of situations that could threaten the mother's life late in the term. You know that drug epidemic? That ruins a bunch of unborn children.

• If the goal is to kill the "defective" ones it sends us down a very slippery slope. If you want a son any female babies are "defective". No more special needs people just kill any babies that aren't perfect.

I biggest issue is killing babies that are fully formed and able to survive outside the womb. With all the medical technology and testing available problems can be detected prior to the third trimester. If delivery is the threat to to the mother late term babies need to be delivered dead or alive, why kill them?

BTW Two if those Doctors were OBs, they were the ones that said the baby needed to be delivered regardless of viability.

If you get the answer please share it.

• If the goal is to kill the "defective" ones it sends us down a very slippery slope. If you want a son any female babies are "defective". No more special needs people just kill any babies that aren't perfect.

I biggest issue is killing babies that are fully formed and able to survive outside the womb. With all the medical technology and testing available problems can be detected prior to the third trimester. If delivery is the threat to to the mother late term babies need to be delivered dead or alive, why kill them?

The ones that are dying in the womb and won't survive outside the womb are the ones covered in NY's law. I can't understand how you can't understand the concept. There are some horrible scenarios out there and I gaurantee the parents are more pissed off and hurt by the prospect of terminating their pregnancy more than you are.

To help you, I'll speak like Trump.

"Call it what you want, it doesn't have to be called late term abortion, call it terminal late term C-section, or premature dead infant extraction, birth of dying child through C-section..."

• The ones that are dying in the womb and won't survive outside the womb are the ones covered in NY's law. I can't understand how you can't understand the concept. There are some horrible scenarios out there and I gaurantee the parents are more pissed off and hurt by the prospect of terminating their pregnancy more than you are.

To help you, I'll speak like Trump.

"Call it what you want, it doesn't have to be called late term abortion, call it terminal late term C-section, or premature dead infant extraction, birth of dying child through C-section..."

I think the urgency you are looking for goes away when the baby is injected and checked 24hrs later to see if it worked. If it's already dead you don't need to kill it, you can't make it more dead.

Maybe some type of review and autopsy of the baby could be used to determine if it was a necessary medical procedure or murder.

• Somebody please explain to me how for thousands of years the baby was born and everything was done to keep it alive - some lived - some sadly passed away. Seemed to work so why should we be having “conversations” over its life or death. Is it just me or are the Dems like some Drs and have that God complex affliction. After all - I think Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters are a cancer afflicting society - if I could pull their plug...........:00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it