Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I missed the whole murder investigation thing.:/:P If it went down how you say, she should be in prison.

Current topic:

With Super Pacs, corporations being "people", Gerrymandering, voter suppression, super delegates, and campaign finance laws being broken being "ok". I'm not sure how much longer our votes will even matter at all.

When did they :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill- from where I sit freedom is the key. Without it everything else falls apart. Ben Franklin said it best ....

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Ben Frankli?! Ain't he the rat turd that dreamed up daylight savings time?

• May I suggest that you study up and get your facts straight before you insult a persons integrity?

Just a thought,

Bill

actually Bill I believe he is correct - here is a link on daylight savings time history of daylight savings time

And here is a quote from that link:

"The idea of daylight saving was first conceived by Benjamin Franklin (portrait at right) during his sojourn as an American delegate in Paris in 1784, in an essay, "An Economical Project." "

so please tell me what is wrong with his facts that you want him to get straight?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You may like to do a little more research yourself to get all the facts? :)

Here, allow me to help you get started: https://www.bing.com/search?q=…RM=IETR02&conversationid=

Bill

okay Bill, perhaps he wasn't really serious and his essay was intended to be satirical, but I do not believe that War hoop was trying to "insult your integrity" - - he may have been incorrect, as I apparently was also, but you response seemed a bit over the top to me

anyway I will move along now =O   

Tongue firmly in cheek, Franklin went on to propose regulations to ensure Parisians became early risers:

First. Let a tax be laid of a louis [gold coin] per window, on every window that is provided with shutters to keep out the light of the sun.

Second … Let guards be placed in the shops of the wax and tallow chandlers, and no family be permitted to be supplied with more than one pound of candles per week.

Third. Let guards also be posted to stop all the coaches, etc. that would pass the streets after sunset, except those of physicians, surgeons, and midwives.

Fourth. Every morning, as soon as the sun rises, let all the bells in every church be set ringing; and if that is not sufficient? Let cannon be fired in every street, to wake the sluggards effectually, and make them open their eyes to see their true interest.

Well at least I was right about him being a rat turd.

• Well, when it comes to music I am a Who fan, I think Pete Townshend's writing is genus. Having said that I dont know where the Who stands on American politics and that is how it should be. I like entertainers who keep their politics off of the stage

• Well, when it comes to music I am a Who fan, I think Pete Townshend's writing is genus. Having said that I dont know where the Who stands on American politics and that is how it should be. I like entertainers who keep their politics off of the stage

So I can take you name off the Snoop Dog fan club list?? :00008172:

• Hi Orangeman . "How are things in the land with no winter and bikinis year round" asked jealous guy in Michigan.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"The operation was reportedly intended to divide Republican votes and energize Democrats. Democrat Doug Jones ended up beating Republican Roy Moore in a tight race. One PARTICIPANT told the Times the effort was an experiment to see how the tactics worked, and not an effort to manipulate voters."

END QUOTE

That participant is an idiot, or doesn't know what the word manipulate means, which would make them an idiot, so yeah, idiot. I hate that such tactics are a thing which will probably get worse before it gets better.

The placement of the election results in the article quietly suggests it was a successful experiment, though the article makes no mention of Roy Moore's real reason for losing. When you're banned from the local mall because you have been caught picking up under age girls, you should lose an election, have your penis removed and be thrown in a dark cell with Bubba who likes old wrinkly balls and giving butt sex.

• WOW!! Our government finally can agree on something. If you lynch somebody your government will step in and give you a life sentence (I’m sure the states only give probation for this). A bill sponsored by Corey Booker and Kamala Harris which REALLY shows why they should become President - with the rampant number of lynchings and lenient state sentences thank God they are there to protect us bringing forth ground breaking legislation. I even heard they may make it a federal crime for Democrats to lie to Congress but is expected to meet heavy resistance in the House :00008172::00008172:

• WOW!! Our government finally can agree on something. If you lynch somebody your government will step in and give you a life sentence (I’m sure the states only give probation for this). A bill sponsored by Corey Booker and Kamala Harris which REALLY shows why they should become President - with the rampant number of lynchings and lenient state sentences thank God they are there to protect us bringing forth ground breaking legislation. I even heard they may make it a federal crime for Democrats to lie to Congress but is expected to meet heavy resistance in the House :00008172::00008172:

You know why they did this don't you? This is not about protecting us, they are afraid we've about had enough and might head to DC with some rope..... :00008359: