Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Well finally Brenda Snipes - Supervisor of Elections in Broward County, FL is going to resign. With a long list of incompetence during her tenure this is long overdue as she should have been fired long ago. This should be end of story right??? NOOOO!! She had to play the race card. These labels that we use to deflect personal accountability is tearing this country apart at the seams. I want somebody to explain to me how it evolved where incompetence = racism - I thought incompetence always crossed all races and sexes with ease. Lord knows there is plenty to go around :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• THE LIBERALS ARE OUTTA THE CLOSET AND OFF THE CHAIN !!!! Guys the libs have decided capitalism is bad along with guns, immigration control and deadly sugary soft drinks. I expect a lot more of them to come out and really say how far left they wanna take the country by the time the Democratic Primaries kick off. WOLF - I gotta ask - if 2020 comes down to Trump and a DeBlasio type - WHATYA GONNA DO??? :00008172::00008172: Read this and see if it doesn’t curl your nose hairs:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…s-and-housing-development

• I have one good question. Why is the American public so worried about the death of one individual and Saudi Arabia being involved now. The other part is we did nothing about their involvement in 9-11. We all know where the money came from.

our politicians were all bought a long time ago and I suspect that both parties were paid very well to "look the other way" after 9-11 As to why there is such a big fuss over this one individual - - it is probably just another way to distract people

a big part of our politics revolves around keeping the people distracted they dont want us to have the time to pay attention to what they are really doing

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• our politicians were all bought a long time ago and I suspect that both parties were paid very well to "look the other way" after 9-11 As to why there is such a big fuss over this one individual - - it is probably just another way to distract people

a big part of our politics revolves around keeping the people distracted they dont want us to have the time to pay attention to what they are really doing

I agree with that, I was just trying to get something started. It is all about what you want the American Public to be thinking about at any given time. That is another reason that they try to control the News Cycle

• I agree with that, I was just trying to get something started. It is all about what you want the American Public to be thinking about at any given time. That is another reason that they try to control the News Cycle

we are in agreement - I also believe that they love keeping the left and right fighting with each other - - a distracted & divided population is an easy to control population.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• we are in agreement - I also believe that they love keeping the left and right fighting with each other - - a distracted & divided population is an easy to control population.

This was all started back in about 1980, but back then they called it Union Busting. The large company's were turning their employees against each other whether they were union or not. Now the same thing is used Nation Wide on everybody. When the Public/Employees do not stick together the large companies and the government can do anything that they want to. I was a union official at this time helped to out 4 different contracts during this period of time. Dealing with the company during this time was like night and day from the beginning to the end of this time. I know that a lot of people do not believe in unions but they did get you a lot of what we have today. One Last Thought: A Union could not exist if companies would pay a fair share of the profits and treat their employees like they should be treated. THINK ABOUT IT

• If this email stuff is wrong for one party, then it's wrong for all parties.

It has been put over, in our European press as a comedy and the question has been asked. "Will he sack his own daughter?"

All the best, from UK_Paul

Lots of traction for a story from March of 2017 where she testified before The House Oversight Committee and produced all e-mail send before she received her security clearance and briefing. The only reason this is even a story is because Elijah Cummings will be the new committee chairman in January and told news outlets this week that he will be relaunching the 2017 probe into whether officials in President Trump's administration are complying with the Presidential Record Act. Of course the reporting obscures the fact it was settled 18 months ago and Cummings offers no new information. Classic ....

......laugh-squared

EDIT: Looks like Gowdy will put this back to bed before he leaves office. A final hand gesture to Cummings as he walks out the door I guess. This reminds me of the "Breaking News" that the President wanted Hillary and Comey investigated .... OMG, we only heard that from his mouth at least a hundred times over the last two years ..... looks like the next two years will be all about the last two years for the Dems ..... good.... re-investigate your little blue hearts out ..... nothing like handing the House back on a gold platter in '20 .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited 2 times, last by Orangeman: sp :( ().

• 2EE8760C-EA85-4971-8731-46E56A47D67B.gif

So this FedEx driver in Oregon gets yelled at going down the road, decides to stop and confront the guy, a fight starts, he punches the guy who dies and he will not be charged, at all, nothing, zip, nada.......

https://www.oregonlive.com/new…ing-him-racial-slurs.html

How is this so different than the FL "Stand your ground" law that the left and the ACLU insisted the shooter be charged and are suing to get repealed over this .....

Both where avoidable ... but it is amazing how differently they are being treated ......

...... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• It's simple really

The aggressor in the case first allegedly threw a drink at the FedEx driver, but did not get his ass beat.

Then the aggressor allegedly threw food at the FedEx driver, but did not get his ass beat.

Then the aggressor took a swing at the FedEx driver, and got his ass punched.

It is 100% self defense on the FedEx drivers part.

He was assaulted 3 different times AFTER being verbally abused by this ass hat.

I would not only find the driver innocent, I would also award him a settlement from the ass hats estate for "pain and suffering"

No duty to retreat, I love it.