Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• One more thing. Don't say, "she is crooked, she knew what she was doing, she's guilty" in regards to any of those issues she had. You burned that line of thinking with all the times you defended Trump with, "he was never convicted". :D

I can say it though, there is a chance she's a crooked Republican messing up elections in a Democratic County. Otherwise she is just an incompetent Democrat(I know, "they all are" :00008356: never gets old).

• It’s easy for rich liberal politicians to be for open borders - the illegals ain’t going to be living in those neighborhoods committing their crimes. If we allow destitute immigrants to flood into our country - how long before they rise up against American values and we have to fight them. That would sure be one version of hell IMO.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It’s easy for rich liberal politicians to be for open borders - the illegals ain’t going to be living in those neighborhoods committing their crimes. If we allow destitute immigrants to flood into our country - how long before they rise up against American values and we have to fight them. That would sure be one version of hell IMO.

I agree with you Bill. Those very same people are good at telling you how to live your life, because they live in their high rent neighborhoods and do not have to deal with any of the poor white trailer park trash (their opinion) or the hoods and the Mexicans. They have no idea how the rest of us live. Do you remember that conversation I had with this type of person on The Dark Side years ago until I called him out on where he lived. Then he shut up. He still does not like to speak to me when I see him in Maggie.

• The American voter needs to wise up or lose out !! The law should be changed from a politician not only has to live in the state but in the district they represent. If that law changed people like Maxine Waters who lives in one of the wealthiest zip codes in America, yet represents one of the poorest urban areas, would suddenly “feel the need” to retire!! Can’t blame her....the voters keep sending her back !!!

• I heard that our President did not honor our troops on veterans day, that's fake news.:00008172::00008172:

I thought long and hard, before posting this.

It was headline news all across Europe, that your President wouldn't stand in the rain, on Armistice Day, (100 years, to the day, from the end of WW1.) along with the other European leaders.
    ANY leader, left or right, looses my respect, if they think they are too important to do that.

I try to be, non political, with all my comments, on this thread, but any leader that cannot respect all nations war dead, is an offensive leader, to people that have given their lives, for our freedom.

NOT FAKE NEWS !

All the best, from UK_Paul

• Maybe the big money people that run our government told him that he couldn't go outside and play that day.

• UK_Paul - I can’t disagree with you one bit there. I have to admit that there are many things that Trump does that I do not agree with or support just as we all do with all leaders. I do, however, agree with his policy agenda. European countries and the Far East have been taking advantage of the USA’s good nature for decades. As long as he is for our national security and leveling the world playing field - I can overlook some of his political blunders since he is definitely NOT a politician.

• Any leader would loose my respect, for acting like that.

I have visited the trenches, tunnels and graves, of some of the war dead, from this war.
    Life would have been a living hell.

Anyone can make time to show some respect for what they gave. Even if they don't have a golf course, near by.

• Any leader would loose my respect, for acting like that.

Anyone can make time to show some respect for what they gave. Even if they don't have a golf course, near by.

Have whatever opinion you wish however your statements are not born in fact, the decision to ground Marine One and not make the trip by motorcade where not his ..... do I like it, no ... however the US President does not move unless the Secret Service allows it, they did not..... I also notice someone else was missing ... :/

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• And these views go for both Left & Right, over here.

Our two major party leaders, at that day.

The same disgust was shown to Corbyn, for wearing a "small" poppy, a red tie & a grey rain coat.

I would expect any party leader, from any country to show respect and decency, on this day.

• Mr. Trump did go to the ceremony. On the 11th, not the 10th when all the other dignitaries went. Not too much coverage of the REAL news.

https://www.stripes.com/news/e…-honors-wwi-dead-1.556303

Your not going to change my mind.

He could not get off his ass and join the others, in the rain. The people that died never had a dam hellicopter to get them to the front and the other leaders didn't need them either.

It is not the way any leader of a respected country should act. Even if he is popular.

• Your not going to change my mind.

He could not get off his ass and join the others, in the rain. The people that died never had a dam hellicopter to get them to the front and the other leaders didn't need them either.

It is not the way any leader of a respected country should act. Even if he is popular.

Paul let me ask you this. Why did all the others come out on the 10th? That wasn't Armistice day. Was that just convenient for the others. He went on, you know the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~