Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I don't understand anymore what to believe is all fake news??

The Clinton News Network CNN has been so bias and more of a political advocacy than real news for so long they are unable to report the news without a liberal slant. They have been doing it since the Clinton presidency and are only just now being called out just recently by Donald Trump - time for all the news to report unbiased!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The Clinton News Network CNN has been so bias and more of a political advocacy than real news for so long they are unable to report the news without a liberal slant. They have been doing it since the Clinton presidency and are only just now being called out just recently by Donald Trump - time for all the news to report unbiased!!

I agree and it should be none bias, not about political party. I believe in the first and second amendment very strongly, if either one is under attack we should defend it.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I agree and it should be none bias, not about political party. I believe in the first and second amendment very strongly, if either one is under attack we should defend it.

It's about time that news agencies are reminded that their job is to REPORT the news and not to slant the news towards their own biased version of it.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Breaking News
    Independent White House counsel announced earlier this evening that upon initial review of sexual misconduct in Congress will reveal that it has been the Democrats outweighing the Republicans in number of cases, women coming forward as well as hush monies being paid over the years! CNN demanded to know how that statement could possible be made after only a few days of the investigation. The answer was simple. "Who would want a good piece of elephant?"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• If you want to get away with murder.. or involuntary man slaughter ... just be an illegal immigrant deported 5 times on felony charges and kill in San Francisco,
    I really don’t know what has come of this liberal state that would allow this felon to kill an innocent girl walking with her father on a sunny day only to get deported a 6th time. He will be back!
    SUCKS!,,

• Kate’s law has not even been brought up for congressional discussion.... Damn Republicans..... do your job.... you have the House, Senate and President yet too weak to get anything done!
    So sad!

• An American citizen gets in a car and crosses the center line, hits another car and kills the driver of that car. Likely an involuntary man slaughter charge which could mean very significant jail time, loss of job, etc. etc.

An illegal deported 5 times with 6 felony charges in US picks up a gun, it discharges, kills a 32 year old girl and gets an illegal gun possession conviction only!

I’m sick at my stomach!

• @Painter and entire forum. I cannot begin to express how disgusted, fed-up, outraged......... choose your wording....... I am with this ridiculously F#&ked-Up state that I am currently ashamed to be residing in. Why in heaven's name did the prosecution even begin to believe that there would be a fair, impartial jury in that equally F#&ked-Up city? It should have been held in a small town, where there are people who have not been so brain-washed by the politicians & media....... We are not all brain dead liberals out here- It is a total travesty that the killer was not found guilty of- at MINIMUM- involuntary manslaughter..... Rates right up there with the Bergdahl verdict. Our Nation is on the "A" ride- Straight to Hell In A Hand-basket, and I seriously doubt that we can get back on track.

• As sad as this verdict is it was very predictable. When you have a jusidiction, arguably the most liberal in the country, who is pro illegal immigration- you then have weak prosecutors and a jury pool that is defendant sympathetic. The Steinles’ will now never get justice for the murder of their beautiful daughter. Most of our political leaders have just lost their way and need to be removed from office. IMO prosecutors were instructed from a higher power to overcharge to ensure a not guilty verdict. The gun possession, involuntary manslaughter, numerous other charges could have been slam dunk convictions with sentences ran consecutively could have put this piece of shit away forever in Charles Manson’s now vacant cell. How stupid can we be??? Just get caught with a single bullet (no gun) while legally in Mexico and see what happens to you. Be an American in Mexico illegally, kill one of their citizens with a gun and you will immediately thrown in the bottom of a Mexican prison never to see the light of day again. The madness HAS TO STOP here!!! BUILD THAT WALL !!!

• THANK GOD for the Trump administration !! Looks like the Justice Department is going to file federal charges against the illegal alien that killed Kate Steinle. You can believe if Eric Holder or some other liberal piece of crap was attorney general this thug would have been turned loose at the Mexican border to illegally come back again to prey on innocent Americans. Time to throw the book at him and broadcast the sentence at the border on a daily basis.

• YEP - bout one of these about every 1000 yards at the border for 6 months with orders to shoot anyone moving north - be cheaper than the wall and twice as effective - never happen but just a really happy thought :00008359:

• If you want to get away with murder.. or involuntary man slaughter ... just be an illegal immigrant deported 5 times on felony charges and kill in San Francisco,
    I really don’t know what has come of this liberal state that would allow this felon to kill an innocent girl walking with her father on a sunny day only to get deported a 6th time. He will be back!
    SUCKS!,,

If I was the girls pops I would ask the boarder patrol to give the gps coordinates for the drop off. I would be in the desert version of that Gilly suit. Shazam no more re-entry. Plus justice!
    I sure am sick of the judicial and legislative branches of our government!
    After this verdict I didn't see any legit protesting.

• THANK GOD for the Trump administration !! Looks like the Justice Department is going to file federal charges against the illegal alien that killed Kate Steinle. You can believe if Eric Holder or some other liberal piece of crap was attorney general this thug would have been turned loose at the Mexican border to illegally come back again to prey on innocent Americans. Time to throw the book at him and broadcast the sentence at the border on a daily basis.

I would never thank/blame GOD for the Trump "administration". Thank the guy in red :evil: , he's responsible for that (poop emoji).