Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• YUP!! College kids and anyone living off the system and NOT paying taxes Does NOT VOTE (shouldn't have the RIGHT!!!) Those are where votes are won. They don't see things we as tax payers see, WE WORK, and pay to live. We are out in the REAL WORLD trying to survive. You take away those votes that's over 30% of his winning votes! But those are the votes they want, I call them the GARBAGE VOTES!

Those people are what got Obama elected. I'm not trying to be racist but I will put it out there. Obama would not have gotten elected without the black vote and the white and black welfare vote. We have so many people on welfare in our county and the surrounding counties it just makes you ill and pissed off at the same time. People voted for him that have never voted in an election in there life just because he is black. I have worked in the health system for 33 years. I see generation after generation of patients that know how to live off the system. It is the way of life for them and they are the most demanding, rude patients that we see daily. I am not trying to generalize people I am just stating a fact in our area. It is so sad to see all of these kids that do not have a chance of changing there outcomes because the parents just do not care. We had a patient come into the lab a few weeks ago that is 28. She has 5 kids and stated that her and her man wanted to have at least 2 or 3 more children. I have to say that all of the kids have the same last name. In our area that is just amazing. Sigh,,, I am just so tired of working and paying for all of these people to sit on there ass and not working a day in there life. OK,,,jumping off my soap box. THUMP.

• I wish it was only 4 years he was sworn in Jan 20 2009

After the first 3 years everyone should have known better that to put him back in for another 4 years.

Exactly my point. I know the celebs wont go if he is elected, wish they would go live in mexico for a couple years. They said the same thing when "W" was running.

• Exactly correct. Why should I work hard to pay for lazy people who are fully capable but refuse, to earn their own living?? I'llstand in line with my hand out if thats what it comes to.... aint working for nobody but me.

@devonpam
    Your right, those groups did vote for obama 2nd time around, but several states wanted to have a recount and was denied that option. Later on it was discovered several names off the deceased list had come back from the grave and voted for obama.... including mickey mouse and other fictional characters... but that wasnt broadcast in the left wing news media channels...

As my brother in law has said, when the history books have been written to include obama, people will realize, his presidency was the biggest conspiracy ever portayed on the American people.

Obama is very intelligent, he single handedly destroyed the morals, values, and strengths this nation was built upon in only 7 years... he set this country back into a raging race bigotry scene... all the while our enemies laughing and taunting us, and our greatest allies mistrust us. I Abhor him.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• Obama is very intelligent, he single handedly destroyed the morals, values, and strengths this nation was built upon in only 7 years... he set this country back into a raging race bigotry scene... all the while our enemies laughing and taunting us, and our greatest allies mistrust us. I Abhor him.

I said all along he was a terrorist! And you my man, hit this on the Head! That's everything in a nut shell!

cccc.pngcccccccc.jpgbbbb.jpg

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I have to rant. As one with a proud Native American Indian ancestry, Hillary's most recent slur about men "Going off the reservation" sent me up a wall. First it is demeaning and insulting to Native American Indians but as insulting to men in general as it implies that men should know their place. I can only hope that the silent majority wakes up, votes this election and keeps the despicable woman from destroying our country. By the way, my wife who is a life long Democrat and has never voted for a Republican, has told me that she is voting for Trump as she cannot stand Hillary. I do not think that she is alone in this thought in our country. At least I can pray that is true. Sorry to rant.

• Well it's over folks - time for Cruz and Kascich to throw in the towel and we ALL get behind Trump to stop the Wicked Witch!!! Just remember if we don't Clinton is "Going to carry on President Obama's legacy". If you are happy with Obama don't vote or don't get behind Trump - the course of our nation is up to us for the taking in November if we choose to do so!! VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Told my liberal bother yesterday that I'm now worried who Hilary picks as her running mate.... shy-squared

And so I don't get berated.. We all know that's not an issue. Trump has this.... beaten-squared

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• If you want 3 or more liberal Supreme Court Justices- vote for Hillary or don't vote at all. I would rather take my chances with the unknown Trump for 4 years, than die-hard liberal justices taking my constitutional rights away for the next 30 years.