Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• look who’s headed to a military tribunal for crimes against humanity...with the very honest trustworthy upstanding most trusted dr..... BREAKING NEWS.....

At tiera del fuero also known as gitmo #2

maybe I’m all wrong but..... the two renowned premier Covid medical EXPERTS getting arrested for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY (because they purposely killed millions) taken by the military to have military tribunals and the death penalty.....I know....move along you’ve got your denial to get on with.....

And one more thing......if the military arrested them....on what authority ....and I help you out....that means the military is running the government not joe Bigtoe... which means Trump signed the insurrection act before China joe was sworn in..... and do you think Trump wasn’t sworn in by the military before all that? OK ,.....sorry for interrupting your denial....please carry on....as if you’re just having a nightmare....

The red pill is waiting....

Trump WILL be incoming.....before august.....biden will have his own tribunal with a bunch of other libtards..

Oh and do you still trust their word about the SHOT? It’s FOOKING POISON....

• Yet another undeniable example of how the democratic party is destroying the country. The country will not exist in a few years. It will be a nothing.

New Jersey School Board Removes Names of All Holidays on School Calendar to Be Inclusive (yahoo.com)

Frankie55 The case in Jacksonville Florida they raised the sales tax to repair the schools but they have Just spent Millions of dollars to change the names of the schools named after Civil War Hero's. It just doesn't make sense the way Governments work anymore

• Hey Dog... Here ya go.... made just for you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…AL2tOg?li=BBnbfcL#image=1

so before I even read one word of the article.....I searched the writers name....which I do for every MSM article just because.....I want to know their history and political officiation to see if they are controlled by MSM that has a hidden agenda which is propaganda.....

so here is what I found....

just a fast look....and her big “expertise” seems to be writing about “fashion”......and Hollywood ...highly qualified to write about BS....

after seeing how qualified she is....I can dismiss her entire article. What your lack of research on the topic suggests is you’ve done none. The term conspiracy theory was invented by the CIA to create plausible deniability to hide secret operations. One example is telling pilots if they said anything to the public about UFOs their flying careers would be terminated. why?

The kicker is.....it worked because you fell for her propaganda article...denying conspiracy theories....is actually a Deep State conspiracy..... LOL

• The libs in California are celebrating the reopening of the state today. Virtually no masks required except in hospitals, nursing homes and schools. No more social distancing and the removal of limitations to bars, restaurants and concerts. So today, all movie theaters are celebrating by running reruns of Groundhogs day. :):):)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Dude, I hate to say it but you are lost to internet bullshit.... Step back from the keyboard and get back to reality.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• The sad thing is that his VICE President is following his footsteps. Does that mean that PELOSI is only 2 ticks away from being the President? If that happens, I for one will be glad that the southern border is OPEN - nothing there to keep us away from running away

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Dude, I hate to say it but you are lost to internet bullshit.... Step back from the keyboard and get back to reality.

I would ask you one question....have you spent the last ten years listening to ABC, NBC, CBS for your main news source? If the answer is yes..... you’ve been had. They control their propaganda content to deliver their message. It’s not real world......

Shortly all that’s been hidden will be revealed...either I spent too much time searching the internet..... or you didn’t spend enough... I’ll take that bet seven ways from Sunday... it’s close. The world is about to be stunned awake....and it’s going to be forever changed...by what is happening right now. Stuff I’ve been posting about that many choose to deny, ignore and laugh about. We both can’t be right.

• I just noticed you're in Colorado ...under the Denver airport is a multi level city 8 times bigger than Denver.... connected to many under ground tunnels.... think back to when they built the airport.... they dug and built for a few years and then they said they made a big “mistake” and buried everything..... and “started over”......if you fell for that story you fell for their conspiracy.....lie. Why do you think they did it so far away from prying eyes.....

• The sad thing is that his VICE President is following his footsteps. Does that mean that PELOSI is only 2 ticks away from being the President? If that happens, I for one will be glad that the southern border is OPEN - nothing there to keep us away from running away

H J F..... she makes biden look like Einstein.....she’s not fooling me ....she’s a natural blond...