Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• While it pains me to click on anything from CNN, I can't help but laugh a little when it seems something from all the multiple back to back to back to back to back posts actually seems to stick to the wall. It makes me laugh even more to think of some of the responses I'll get to see from some members here if some of it were to actually come true... I'm just here for the entertainment. :evil:

• this is all BS...

the insurrection was made up To impeach Trump again. If for one second you believe the capitol police are like the Keystone cops....you’re mistaken. The have a complete training center and all they do is prepare for stuff like this. They were told to stand down.

The “capitol training” operation right now is not what it sounds like. It’s a cover story to hide real operations that are taking place related to draining the swamp.

• While it pains me to click on anything from CNN, I can't help but laugh a little when it seems something from all the multiple back to back to back to back to back posts actually seems to stick to the wall. It makes me laugh even more to think of some of the responses I'll get to see from some members here if some of it were to actually come true... I'm just here for the entertainment. :evil:

the “cyber attacks” are preparations for totally dismantling the existing internet. Everything on the net currently is going to disappear. Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

all of the sites....this one included are going to disappear...the new internet is going to be a quantum internet..... supposedly un hackable and 10,000 times faster.

I'm not a computer geek and have a very limited knowledge about coding and creating sites and how all of these things function. But since the quantum thing is totally different than the current system, they can’t or won’t integrate from one to the other. Without the current internet everything will just disappear in to space....

If you want to save anything on any site now is the time to save it off line. The current internet if full of corrupted code, think viruses and all the other things. All of the internet hardware is corrupted and impossible to clean out. So all new hardware has to be used. A completely different system. All new satellites ...Elon musk..... starlink system. It’s like going from horses to cars....the same thing but totally different. A car was never designed to put 350 real horses under the hood.

Save any info you want or need offline because everything is going to be gone and inaccessible. Apples to oranges....you can never make an apple an orange. Your old internet will never be changed to exist with the new one.

a giant solar flare is heading this way today or tomorrow which can also disrupt the electronics.... when everything goes down this and hackers are going to be blamed.... they have been priming you with more and more “hacker” attacks in the news daily. Plausible deniability.... it’s happening whether you’re ready for it or not.... I’m not saying this is going to happen today...

But you never know....but it’s coming very soon.... very soon.

All online businesses will be gone. Until they can get on the new quantum internet. That will take some time. And probably all new geeks. Save your photos and stuff or don’t... but don’t be surprised when everything is forever gone. Elon musk isn’t launching thousands of satellites for nothing. Think about it....an entire system of totally new satellites. For an entirely new internet. Ready or not here it comes.

• I often wondered how celebrities and others could just pick up the phone and call each other....

things that make you go hmmmmmm.... how could every celebrity have everyone’s number?

I don’t even have all the phones for people I know..... well....

I love it... in todays world they graphic they used for the article show someone holding a 9 pin cable or a vga cable like that was the problem or could fix the problem....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• You can't make this shit up. First and foremost, Marijuana is STILL Federally ILLEGAL and the feds have turned a blind eye to it's use in those states who chose to legalize it. It does however remain illegal in those states. So what does the BLUE state of WASHINGTON do? They are GIVING away joints to those who receive a Covid vaccination. They want to call the program "Joints for Jabs"

Biden wants to steal the stage and claim this as another one of HIS major accomplishments since HE was one who developed the vaccine. I think this time he should name this program after himself and call it "DOPE from the DOPE"

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/…e-covid/story?id=78145328

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc…olitary-confinement-jails

Another great idea outta NYC !! Just exactly what are jail personnel supposed to do with ..

1.) Is too violent to reside in the free world without killing or maiming.

2.) Is too violent to reside in the jail population without killing or maiming.

They won’t do it but put them all in the same block and let them kill each other is my solution. They want to be violent predators - LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Apparently people in Guatemala aren't fans of the Pedo in Thief, mocking Kumallah with "go home" and "Trump won"...

https://rumble.com/vi6wcj-prot…ris-with-these-signs.html

As reported by a local non affiliated with major broadcasting station VP Harris went on a fact finding trip to Guatemala and Mexico in an effort to find out why there is a rush to the boarder. Both country leaders inform her that people are migrating to the United States because of the Biden polices. So... its not what Harris wanted to hear. What does she do. She proclaims migration is happening because of President Trump and climate change? What the ???? How can any one trust anyone who just flagrantly dismisses anything she has an objection with? Why did se go there. What a waist of money.

• a lesson in code breaking.....

17 =a letter of the alphabet.

Dark to light means the good guys are coming.

Get in your green....green means GO....everything is operational.

By any means necessary....take no prisoners ....stay safe.

Roger ....Ball in military speak .....means zero....could mean times up.

Be ready.....

all systems go....means exactly that...... it’s ready to go down...

What’s that Mr. president...... you’ll find out.

be prepared for the storm. Got your preps ready.... food, water.....enough for at least 3 weeks....the time is now....not later...

the world is about to change forever.