Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Okay, trying to get some viewpoints from Mr. Bill or Orangeman

At risk of offending you, which is truly not my intent. I am starting to have a problem replying to you having learned how susceptible you seem to the MSM, your self described lack of desire to go beyond the headlines, your seeming to be not even the least bit curious to reflect on history, even recent, as it relates to current events and how much that concerns me given your current post in life.

An example being this statement:

But that aside, shouldn't it be investigated? I don't understand why members of GOP chose not to.

You ask the question seemingly without even knowing there are currently five publicly acknowledged Federal level investigations taking place by those whose job it is to do so. What is wrong with them. Politicians are not able to grandstand in front of TV cameras with any of those, is what. That's what was voted down. We don't need another based solely in politics meant to keep our country divided.

..... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• https://realrawnews.com/2021/0…odesta-executed-at-gitmo/

the swamp is being drained...... promises made, promises kept..... winning, winning, winning......

watch for earthquakes around southern commiefornia....Disney area

I watched the Nostradamous show last night also. The clowns couldn't even pronounce Corinth and New Madrid. Sounds like your kind kind of morons.

And a good time was had by all.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump…iter-memorial-day-1596411

Yes MSM it was thousands of boats just in the Jupiter to PB section of the Intracoastal waterway .... for the liberal arts major reporters note that's not "Innercoastal" ... couldn't even estimate the numbers lining the beaches, parks, private properties, and sandbars in support. Luckily we where able to make the run down on the water because I was getting calls that there was not a boat ramp parking spot available for over a 20 mile radius.

Looking forward to the 4th of July flotilla ....

.......... pirate-squared

• For Democrats;

Higher tax’s and less freedom cures everything.

Keeping their constituents ignorant of Economics is essential
    but businesses are not.

Racial division is their only tool. Their only hope is that their
    constituents never learn of THEIR record on race relations.

Walls, good for them not for us.

Police, good for them not for us.

Guns, good for them not for us.

Investigations, good for them not for us.

Laws, good for us not for them.

ID’s - good for getting into federal buildings, not for voting for the
    people that occupy the buildings.

Military - only good for when it guards the border to the capital - not the border to our country.

Flags, Good every 2, 4, and 6 years the rest of the time ok to burn.

Riots, Ok in other peoples towns - not in DC

Oil drilling, Ok in other countries not in ours.

Oil and gas pipelines, Ok in other countries not in ours.

SUV’s ok for them - not for you.

Raising a communist organizations flag ( BLM) but can’t have an American flag that is not Zoned or to big.

Investigate Trump for four years on bogus charges but leave all the
    “in plain sight” documented, written, video, evidence on Biden alone.

And the list goes on and on….

But these are the biggest lies for the Democrats - That Hate will cure Hate.
    That discrimination will cure discrimination. That oppression on one group will cure it for another. That high tax’s on one group will help another.

The only hope for the Democrat party is that their constituents remain ignorant.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Because Turtle Neck is a coward.

The answer is really simple. Pelosi She wants to choose who sits on the commission. Having a 1- member panel Chaired by a DEMOCRAT and Vice Chaired by a Republican each side having 4 others from their party MAY seem balanced. It may have been that way if both parties were allowed to pick their 5 commission members. So using the DEMOCRATS talking point against them - WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF?

Also since the Congress was going to look deep into the who what and why of Jan 6th,Leading GOP lawmakers, including House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., have said they oppose any commission that would look at the Jan. 6 attack without examining protests by Black Lives Matter activists during the summer.

So I guess it would be safe to say again here What do the DEMOCRATS have to be afraid of? The saying is so true that it all comes out in the wash. BUT you have to start with CLEAN WATER. Both sides don't want to whole truth to surface and are doing the big dance to confuse everyone so the loudest voices win.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Thank you. This is why I ask and prompt you...

Good video there with some good info.

I was always told, there's never a dumb question, just people that will make you feel dumb for asking it. Well, I never let people control my emotions, so I ask away...

My apologies if you feel I'm not qualified or bring you much concern in my post/job, but I never claim to know everything. I will always ask questions to gain knowledge and perspectives though... wacky-squared

• Your OK - I think your just surrounded by female liberals - your lucky to be alive and able to ask questions :00008172::00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• now I know why the country was turned into a corporation....and the birth certificates were changed to make everyone born after that collateral for the corporation.....the bankers literally owned each of us. They held us responsible to pay off the loans... living collateral..

• https://weatherboy.com/earthqu…land-southern-california/

FYI....the 2 happiest places on earth are going to disappear...

it also appears that uncle Walt was a huge pedo....lots of sexual innuendos in his cartoons that most people missed.....there are DUMBs under the 2 Disney towns with connecting tunnels which house unspeakable things involving CHILDREN....

and I did mention the (earthquakes)....a few posts ago... actually are explosives used to blow up the DUMBs and tunnels ... and then Will be the rods of God, will rain down on them. China dam, Vatican, CERN, whitehouse, buckingham palace, Disney 1&2, bohemian grove and many other Hollywood places ....it’s going to be biblical..... got your preps ready?

2.0 incoming...... would make a nice birthday present for him.

• My apologies if you feel I'm not qualified

No sir that's not it at all and why knowing it is difficult for intent to come through on a forum that I have begun to pause before replying to you. I have grown to like and respect you for your willingness to ask for a differing view. Not in a way to just start a debate for the sake of debate but I think you are doing it in an honest search for information. Then out of the blue you seem to go sideways and my first inclination is to be myself, which would be craft a reply filled with sarcasm and assholisms........ but again I don't want to chance you not asking the questions becasue I feel you are struggling with the influences around you and I want those involved with our children to question everything and teach them to do the same. Curiosity not conformity I feel is the only way we move forward.....

And I don't think you are a sheep, just been dressed in wool for too long and it's starting to itch ......

..... angel-squared

• BULL SHIT

Really? They why hire lawyers to stop the audit (70+) and why hire criminal defense attorneys when you didn't commit a crime? Why work so hard to stop the audit if there wasn't significant amounts of fraud, especially considering the audit is far more open than the original counting of the ballots?

This shouldn't pass the smell test, even for a religiously devout democrat such as yourself.

https://trendingpolitics.com/f…l-defense-attorneys-knab/

• Code

“ASSHOLISMS”

Thanks for that word of the day !!! Spit out my coffee again !!! You started my day out great with that :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it