Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• and with millions of his own money.....

The cyber attacks forced the gasoline pipeline down.....prices are going up and supply is going down....how long before they close the gas stations......

what happens when (I didn’t say IF) they do it to our water supply..... start saving drinking water.

the the world wide military exercises going on now are not exercises.....they are real military actions.... prepping the world for what’s coming. They are clearing tunnels and underground installations...10,000 world wide underground military bases.... 1800 in the US... huge tunnels cris cross under the country... and the world.

all of the above is going on now....and it’s leading to the big event.....which shuts down the internet, cell phones, Power...... gather up your survival preps.....

Hard evidence China weaponized Covid....

Just an FYI....if I told you on 9/10 that the twin towers would crumble ....would you have believed me.......if I told you on Dec 6 Pearl Harbor would be attacked ...would you have believed me......if I told in September of 1929 the stock market would crash....would you have believed me..... think about it.....if you’re blinded by denial....there is plenty of evidence about all this on the internet....99% is labeled conspiracy....to trick you.....the real conspiracy is them trying to convince you it’s all BS...

• My jaw just dropped !! The Democrats literally want to take care of illegals from the cradle to the grave. They are spending billions on kids at the border and now AOC is trying to help friends and family of illegals apply to FEMA for up to …get this…. $35,000 in funeral expenses!!! The Treasury soon wont be able to afford ink to print more money and we will start thinking of Venezuela as a vacation resort.

@Biii Martin I believe this administration will always do more for Illegals than they will for the American people. I don't think they give a DAMN about America as long as they can have their way. As for me I am totally fed up with the whole Damned bunch.

• can you prove with 100% certainty if everything in the Bible is true?
    do you have the means or the money and time to prove....the earth is a globe? Or flat?

Do you have the means or the money and time to prove...there are no flying saucers or aliens on earth?

do you have the means or the money and time to prove 9/11 was really terrorists and not the deep state?

Do you have the means or the money or the time to prove what’s really going on in Antarctica? Or the North Pole?

Do you have the means or the money and time to disprove the inner earth theory?

Do you have the means or the money or time to prove there are no tunnels and deep underground bases around the world?

Do you have the means or the money or time to prove the deep state aren’t devil worshippers that torque, kill and eat children?

Apply this question to every other conspiracy theory......you don’t believe.....

the deep state knows this....they know normal people will never be able to disprove or prove what they tell you for 100%.... only some politicians, some military and ultra rich do. So they trick you with 24/7 365 main stream media propaganda....everything is designed to fit their narrative.... to mold your thoughts and actions... to keep you in the dark... you have no means, no money and no time....so to make it easy for you to not have to think about anything... you just turn on the tv......if it’s on tv it must be true..... every channel told me the same story.... mockingbird programming.... everyone that believes a conspiracy is a nut case....they told me that.....I’m supposed to ignore all the contrary evidence.... deny every independent thought... go with the flow, don’t make waves....trust them.

• Can YOU prove with 100% certainty that YOU have electricity at your house? Have you ever actually seen it?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Can YOU prove with 100% certainty that YOU have electricity at your house? Have you ever actually seen it?

and where does the electricity go when you turn off a light switch -- and how come no dams were hurt this weekend -- and my boat is still in the water and I live just a 1/2 mile from the dam -- WTF Bigdog

• 5G was even worse 100 YEARS ago than it is today.

"Over the last 100 years, thousands of birds have flown to their death over a small strip of land in Jatinga, India. In a town of only 2,500 people, this bizarre Bermuda Triangle of fowl death remains largely unexplained, despite studies by India’s most prestigious ornithologists.

After monsoon season, usually in September and October and only occurring on dark moonless nights, 44 species of bird in Jatinga suddenly become disturbed between the hours of 6-9:30pm. Strangely becoming disoriented, the birds plunge toward the torches and lights of the cities. However, the term suicide is a misnomer for a couple of reasons."

• From BD "Do you have the means or the money or time to prove the deep state aren’t devil worshippers that torque, kill and eat children?"

I HATE when they TORQUE me. I get so TORGUED off that I could just scarf up a 5 year old.

there is no electricity ....it’s magic...

Shortly we will all be getting free electricity.. all because of Nikola Tesla... it will be pulled out of the air... look it up.

and where does the electricity go when you turn off a light switch -- and how come no dams were hurt this weekend -- and my boat is still in the water and I live just a 1/2 mile from the dam -- WTF Bigdog

keep your boat there....I didn’t pay for it.... the timeline hasn’t passed for that yet...not every dam is involved.... major dams.... I hope you filled up some water jugs....

From BD "Do you have the means or the money or time to prove the deep state aren’t devil worshippers that torque, kill and eat children?"

I HATE when they TORQUE me. I get so TORGUED off that I could just scarf up a 5 year old.

kill me over a typo.... so you only care about a misspelling....not the critic informational parts of the sentence... got it.... more denial.... and WTF a is torqued ....

and BREAKING NEWS..... just now at least 25 states have declared a state of emergency over the cyber attacks. And the gasoline pipeline effects the entire east coast...

• 5G was even worse 100 YEARS ago than it is today.

"Over the last 100 years, thousands of birds have flown to their death over a small strip of land in Jatinga, India. In a town of only 2,500 people, this bizarre Bermuda Triangle of fowl death remains largely unexplained, despite studies by India’s most prestigious ornithologists.

After monsoon season, usually in September and October and only occurring on dark moonless nights, 44 species of bird in Jatinga suddenly become disturbed between the hours of 6-9:30pm. Strangely becoming disoriented, the birds plunge toward the torches and lights of the cities. However, the term suicide is a misnomer for a couple of reasons."

there was no such thing as 5G 100 years ago......do you even know what 5G even means...