Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It looks like Old Joe can derail ANY topic he chooses. He supports Amtrack while it loses $700 MILLION dollars annually and thinks he almost had the training running from FLORIDA to Tampa. I think it's time for this conductor to go

Used to ride Amtrak from Chicago to Orlando with my mom when I was a kid. The ride was great, nice people, good food, loads of fun.

My mom continued to use Amtrak (Florida to Pomona, Ca) as she got older, service deteriorated. Pomona station was truly a scary place in a bad part of a sketchy town.

Amtrak was running on track owned by freight companies so they got rock bottom priority. Could not predict arrival time within even an 18 hour window. Mom would call when the train passed Palm Springs & I would head out to collect her. Seems like she always got in around 3am and I would be standing at a "cold" station (no personnel there, just a concrete platform, often crowded with sketchy bums sleeping one off.

About the time we came to AR, Katrina knocked out the rail connection through New Orleans. Obominable bashed Bush about that, but the track still isn't fixed. Mom's last trip was Sebring to Little Rock in 2015... wouldn't want her riding on the train today. 🙄😬

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• You can’t possibly believe Kamalatoe will be a good thing as President can you ????

Open Air is a religiously devout democrat.

He doesn't care that Biden is a pedophile

He doesn't care that Kamala has jailed innocent people and laughed about it.

He doesn't care that the DNC deems him far too stupid to pick his own candidate.

I had a friend EXACTLY like him. With her I finally understood the statement:

"if you want to anger a conservative lie to him, if you want to anger a liberal tell him the truth".

They seek sources that confirm their point of view even if those sources are proven liars. They will appreciate the dishonesty.

• Of course it is a bioweapon. Fighting a virus.

Aspirin is a bioweapon.

Penicillin is a bioweapon.

Damn near everything in a doctor's office is a BIOWEAPON.

I can tell you didn’t watch it....your attention span isn’t that long.

the shot was not designed to fight the virus....it’s a blood poison.....not a vaccine ...(think about the side effects like blood clots) once injected with the “shot” its contents can be transmitted like aids to other people in close contact that have not been injected..... think about that.....you just have to be near them...... that’s the bio weapon part.... sweat, sneeze, cough, sex, breathing, touch, excretions....now think about the precautions that were required to protect you from aids.... you can not stop this....... you can be infected with the BIOWEAPON (and Covid) just by being near an injected person.....

so technically the deep state has succeeded in poisoning the entire world.... with a BIOWEAPON..... directly or by proxy... stay away from people with the shot......

• Oh come on... They're seeds... I didn't know the exact kind because 1) I'm not a seed expert, and 2) didn't Google it.

My gif was still referring to your attempt to say it has to start somewhere... Plant a seed and watch it grow. Grows more if you water right? In which case Trump's water is.... MONEY millionaire-squared

th?id=OGC.18f4dd4ccfa37499ebbe56f88e0a2193&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fS0bnZmQY2w2CA%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=lAxIs5hZdhmKRVtpOao%2bSSgBXcgq2LUwPb%2bAvI99KYo%3d

• WARNING....election fraud info... just so everyone is clear on the subject....

IT AIN’T OVER YET....

and now the military has the Durham report....the FISA abuse evidence.... used to frame Trump and others... the Durham report... the one that sends everyone (obamas entire administration top down) to gitmo for treason....

• RIDDLE ME THIS....

“vaccinations” are going up all around the world and new Covid cases are increasing just as fast.....

it must just be my wild imagination.....

“I SEE RED FLAGS”

You got a shot....but it wasn’t a Covid vaccine..... watch the video...... it was a blood poison shot..... nothing to do with a virus..... it poisoned your blood..... among other things.... and none of them are good..... and that’s why boys and girls you need to wear 2 masks..... because it had nothing to do with the prevention of Covid.... wear your 2 useless masks....

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    this is how the shot (not a vaccine) has been weaponized..... a new form of the virus will be spread in the air (airborne) like this one...... it will find everyone around the world that had the shot...... the rest is in the article......

this explains that Trump is already the president ....has been....joe was elected the president of a corporation that no longer exists.....

2.0 has been back....because he never really left..... it was a set up...to complete the crime and collect all the evidence for the treason convictions..... you’re watching a movie....to show you what’s been going on.....if you’re still sleeping and most are.....the hard evidence is coming....you’ll watch the movies in your denial.... but it won’t change anything....

UPDATE......

Trump signed the new Declaration of Independence on his celebration at Mt Rushmore....July 4 2020....

the country has a brand new name according to the above article..... the States of America..born on the 4th of July 2020....

wait for it.......Trump is the first President of the new country..... Not 45, not 2.0, not 19...... #1.....1st president like George Washington.... after the new revolution against the deep state....