Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• How about TRUTH.

Oh, sorry Little Trump. Beyond your capacity.

Oh lord, that hilarious!

I love it when Facebook "face checks" COVID posts...

Hey Facebook how many researchers do you have? None?

How many scientist that specialize in viruses? None?

How many people that specialize in pharmacology? None?

How many people tied to the democrat party? ALL OF THEM!!!!

• It looks like Old Joe can derail ANY topic he chooses. He supports Amtrack while it loses $700 MILLION dollars annually and thinks he almost had the training running from FLORIDA to Tampa. I think it's time for this conductor to go

15 years ago my family decided to take a trip using Amtrack from Philadelphia to Florida. Theory was the train ride would be fun, adding to the trip. Long trip, worst ride ever. Rail service was terrible, refreshment car was very poorly stocked. Temperature in the car was so cold an elderly man actually took the drapery off the windows to keep himself warm. The attendant was yelling at the old guy and scolding him out loud in front of everyone. It turned into a shouting match with everyone on the car supporting the old man and giving the attendant their two cents worth.

I'll say this in general because sometimes there is a need and a balance must be realized. This is what happens when the federal government heavily subsidizes private industry. It learns it doesn't have a need to fulfill it's obligations to customers in order to survive.

• They (the federal government) still haven't come clean with where all the money goes for those $10,000 toilet seats and $25,000 hammers

Hell, when i saw how much I owed them this year in taxes, I just sent them prepaid $100 gift card to Home Depot so they can get several of each of em - with my thanks

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• every idiot in the country should know by now that these inflated prices were a way to get money from congress to fund secret/illegal government black projects without having to fight congress for it...

every president was in office when it went on.... the pentagon did it. They stole the money out the back door.....

• so I’m spewing BS.....

the end all be all medical experts.... the CDC just admitted it’s been taking medical advice from the teachers union.... LOL....

the teachers unions are big democratic money donors...they backed BIDEN and Obama...

These teachers are the same POS that teach your kids and grandkids kids all white people SUCK.

All WHITE people are all racists.

They teach that everyone of color is and always will be victims of White privilege...

the same progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies POS that brainwash your kids with their propaganda...

they teach defund the police.

Abolish ICE.

Support open borders...

are OK with Portland being brutalized every night for a year..

And now don’t you feel stupid..... oh, wait don’t worry.... you’ve been faithfully listening the the CDC and they’ve been faithfully listening to medical advice from the smartest people in the country.... Progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies.... the TEACHERS

the preceding was all BS.... except the parts that are true.

• Ha I have had my Trump for 2024 up for a least a month and been wearing my Trump and De Santos for 2024 tee shirt. I get a lot of positive remarks when I wear it to the grocery store.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Ha I have had my Trump for 2024 up for a least a month and been wearing my Trump and De Santos for 2024 tee shirt. I get a lot of positive remarks when I wear it to the grocery store.

NNNOOOOO!!!!!! WHY???? WHY???? WHY????

We need DeSantos HERE in Florida!!! We literally dodged having a drug addict for a governor thanks to him!

• I know and I sure don't want Charlie the once republican governor who now want to run again for the job as a democrat. DeSantos is one of the best we have had maybe he can run to replace Trump in 2028.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I know and I sure don't want Charlie the once republican governor who now want to run again for the job as a democrat. DeSantos is one of the best we have had maybe he can run to replace Trump in 2028.

I think Charlie pooped the bed a LONG time ago and I don't think democrats have the fraud infrastructure in Florida to "obtain" a win.

While democrats will vote for anything, getting Republicans to switch and capturing a significant number of independents would be a challenge for Charlie.

• Whatever you consider BIG TECH..... consider it gone shortly....

if you hear “Huma” was arrested.....it’s game on....

If the Chinese dam collapses ....its game on....

If we get an incoming missile alert..... it’s game on...

If the internet goes dark....it’s game on...

If your cell phone quits....it’s game on....

If the electricity goes off....it’s game on....

If the emergency broadcast system is activated .....it’s game on...

If martial law is declared .....it’s game on.....

get prepared.....this is not a drill....or BS..... all of this ushers in your new president...