Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• That is why we should not have a LIFE sentence.

If you are deemed so corrupt and uncivilized that you should never be let out of prison to be amongst civilized society again,

Then you should be eliminated from civilized society immediately.

When found guilty, you get ONE appeal, automatically within 30 days.

If you lose that appeal, then you should be put to death by Fentanyl overdose or a bullet within 10 days.

Your choice.

• The death sentence would cure a lot

• I somewhat agree with this with the exception of three strike laws. There have also been quite a few LWOP who have later been found innocent because of DNA..

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• There have also been quite a few LWOP who have later been found innocent because of DNA.

Yes, back before DNA was an available test option they were found guilty.

But today, If you are found guilty, you are most likely guilty without any doubt.

And with everything in life, there are acceptable losses. And the grand jury will decide that.

Even with the vaccine, there are acceptable losses, just ask the test subjects that have volunteered by the millions.

Even the ones on this forum admit there are always acceptable losses with the available odds..

• &thumbnail=1

China does not pay the tariff. Tariffs are paid by the BUYER, not the seller.

The "punishment" comes when buyers buy less of the sellers product, hurting their sales. Unless the buyer just keeps buying anyway, in spite of the higher price.

A tariff is a TAX added by the country that imposes it. The ONLY party that gains is the government.

T**** made you think China was being punished. Actually, he had RAISED YOUR TAXES while lowering the rate on his billionaire buddies. He said so at Lard Ass Largo, right after the huge tax cut for rich people.

• Are you willing to pay for the cost of incarceration?

https://cis.org/Report/Costs-Immigration

since a lot of these illegals are supposed to be sending money back to Mexico to family members, why don’t we make them pay to keep them alive in prison...

make the first time 20 years....sooner or later they will figure out it’s not worth coming in illegally....

if we catch you bringing in drugs or guns or children.....Death penalty...

https://www.modernghana.com/ne…hese-countries-illeg.html

if you’re on the terror watch list....DEATH...

Until we get serious nobody else will....do it right or do it wrong....one has many benefits....the other not so much..

• a tariff is a penalty paid by the country that wants to do business here. 25% tariff on foreign steel means the country trying to bring in cheap steel (known as dumping) has to pay 25% to bring the price up to match the cost of the same product made here.

it puts our goods on a level playing field.... so you’re given the choice between buying cheaply made COMMIE Chinese crap or buying good American made products at the same price... so technically you’re paying more for the cheap crap than it would have been before the tariff. If you still decide to buy the cheap crap instead of buying AMERICAN to support AMERICAN company's, AMERICAN jobs and AMERICAN workers..
    I’m picking the PATRIOT AMERICAN MADE PRODUCT EVERY TIME...I’m sick of cheap Chinese junk...

Walmart lied to us....they told everyone they were only going to sell American products....until they killed Main Street businesses and then they stocked their lying shelves with Chinese junk... Walmart is un-American...

• On a basic level I agree. There's much more than a surface level. Case in point the product below. Fun dirt ATV sold at a dirt cheep price by oversees competition that pays dirt cheep labor costs. This product competes with Polaris itself. Most likely Kymco doesn't pay their workers any health insurance, Insurance is probably provided through their government further allowing for a cheaper product on a competitive level with the United States. Not sure they pay their workers any type of pension? Doubt it, most likely it's another boost for them in the U.S. market. Occupational Safety and Health costs? Doubt they invest as much in worker safety. Probably not. Another boost. Massive insurance for lawsuit's? I would think so but not on the level here? All of these things add to the final price of the product with an unfair disadvantage to the United States as our own federal Government continues to strangle our own companies with massive regulations and yes, massive taxes that are transferred to the consumer to pay those costs just as tariffs do. Costing jobs and many companies to move oversees or die due to the non-ability to compete on a level playing field. Perhaps some day soon putting Polaris itself out of business?

I'm not a big fan of bigger government but perhaps something worth doing would be to develop a task force to look at products on specific commodity levels. This product below would be something like Sport off road ATV's in the light category. Then review similar products in that category produced in the United States and look into a fair way to bring selling price into a level field. I.e. develop a reciprocal tariff based on the parameters above that our own government places on domestic manufacturing.

kymco_Mongoose_300_2008_1.jpg

• trumps tariffs on American farm crops gave our farmers billions of dollars....instead of Chinese farmers...

AMERICA FIRST ....

Steel dumping is when the Chinese sell steel here cheaper than it cost them to make it...just to screw us. You ask how they could do that and stay in business? The Chinese government made up the difference... the steel companies are subsidized by the government... so they can flood our market and put our companies and people out of jobs... happened in the 70-80s here...cost lots of steel jobs... about 100,000 jobs plus factory closings for good .... for every 1 steel worker that loses his job 14 people in related industries (suppliers) lose their job.. so over 1.4 million people lost jobs because of this unfair trade practice.

Trump had it exactly right...screw them before they screw us...is it better for us to be working and have good paying jobs with benefits or the Chinese?

you still have a choice to buy whatever you want from whomever....you want to pay for junk or quality products...

I use to buy Sears craftsman tools until they started getting them made in China....they are not getting one penny from me...

• CCP Submarine tunnels red...commie China sub tunnel to DC...blown up

there are thousands of miles of big tunnels under the United States and around the world... big tunnels...big cities, military bases... secret stuff goes on in them.... bad secret stuff. Horrible secret stuff... unthinkable secret stuff.... crimes against humanity stuff. Against children... children are being rescued...