Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• this ^^^^^. explains how and why the military is going to, or already has taken control of the country.

since DC isn’t a state....China, by stealing the election and inserting puppet Biden as the president is now considered an occupying force. This act gives the military full authority to defend the constitution. Putting them in charge. Above all other law enforcement. Hence the arrests and tribunals will be conducted under military control...

this ^^^^^ explains how China is going to be held accountable for releasing the virus. It was done to get bIden elected... They are in violation of this law prohibiting the use of biological weapons. It will be forced to pay reparations to all the country’s involved. I’m not sure if it’s going to break down to individuals....our governments might divide it up to citizens. we are talking trillions of dollars world wide....

In other news the lizard king.... died (put to death, crimes against humanity) at the age of 99 on the 9 of April... mirrored that’s 666.....

The lizard queen will be following him in short order...

Nothing is as it seems....the deep state swamp runs very deep...

• As a former Jr High Math Teacher I've seen this before --- Names have been changed

Mathematics Teacher Arrested at JFK

A school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, an ancient wooden device called a "slide-rule" as well as a code device called an "abacus" that he claimed was a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-Gebra is a problem for us," the Attorney General said. "Al-Gebra has terrorized many young people for years. They derive solutions by means and extremes and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values".

"They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns,' but we've determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country."

As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle.'"

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Biden said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes."

White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more
    intelligent or profound statement by a President. ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC proclaimed Biden solved a problem created by Trump.

• Fauci and Bill Gates were college room mates.....and I guess you’re still going to be in denial....look Radio Frequency Identification.....from inside your body.....how’s it going to get in there?

read the rest....Soros, nazis, modern.....evil evil evil.

Fact check: U.N. Agenda 21/2030 'New World Order' is not a real document

USA TODAY reached out to Smith for comment.

Another version of the claim was posted to the Facebook page for The Meme Aesthetic, an account that curates "the worst memes on the internet," according to its Instagram page.

Was Soros a 'Jewish Nazi?'

Soros was born in Budapest in 1930. His father, a Jewish lawyer, forged papers that disguised their religion during the Nazi occupation of Hungary, according to the BBC.

There is no evidence of Soros joining the Nazi party during WWII — he would have been 14 years old when the Nazis surrendered in 1945 — or anytime during his transformation from London investment banker to billionaire American philanthropist.

More:Is George Soros paying protesters? Soros' conspiracy theories surge as protests sweep nation

Soros has openly supported the Democratic Party. The BBC reported Soros has been the target of right-wing attacks founded in Nazi-era conspiracy theories about Jewish bankers plotting a "New World Order."

Who founded Moderna?

The founding of the biotech company is incorrectly attributed to Soros in the claim. Harvard University professor Dr. Derrick Rossi founded Moderna in 2010 to manufacture his research-based therapeutics, according to a 2014 interview with the Journal of Young Investigators.

"The biotech company is called Moderna Therapeutics and it’s probably one the most successful young biotech companies in Boston/Cambridge right now. It is only 4 years old. ... The technology at the heart of the company, which we developed in my lab, is very exciting and very powerful," Rossi told JYI.

Soros did not create the company from IG Farben. The German chemical and pharmaceutical conglomerate was dissolved by Allied forces after WWII for manufacturing gas chamber poison and exploiting slave labor, according to The New York Times. Its most important factories formed the basis of chemical companies Bayer, Hoechst AG and BASF, but not Moderna.

USA TODAY reached out to Moderna for comment and confirmation.

Was Fauci the CEO for Moderna?

Moderna's founding team was comprised of Doug Cole and Noubar Afeyan, according to the website for investor Flagship Pioneering. Afeyan is also Flagship's founder and CEO.

Stéphane Bancel is credited by Flagship Pioneering as the founding chief executive officer of Moderna Therapeutics. He has served in this role since 2011, according to Moderna's website.

A search for "Fauci" on Flagship Pioneering's website produced no results. Fauci is included in two search results on Moderna's website. The first mentioned his interview with National Geographic about an experiment conducted by Moderna. He is listed as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in that entry. NIAID is part of the National Institutes of Health.

The other search result is a 2019 Shareholder Letter that names Fauci as a co-reviewer of a vaccine platform Moderna is working to improve.

Fauci is not identified as the former CEO of Moderna in either instance. Widely available evidence, like his official biography on the NIAID website, states Fauci has served as director of the institute since his appointment in 1984.

Were Fauci and Gates college roommates?

Fauci received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical Center in 1966, according to the Brooklyn Reporter. That is nearly a decade before Gates entered Harvard University. NPR reported Gates intended to study pre-law but shifted his focus to math and science before taking his first of two leaves of absence in 1975. He was eventually awarded an honorary degree in 2007.

Gates and Fauci did not attend the same colleges and could not have been college roommates.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is listed as one of Moderna's collaborators, according to Flagship Pioneering.

What is Epstein's relationship to Moderna?

Epstein left his position as a tax adviser with Bear Stearns Cos. to start his own investment company in 1982, according to USA TODAY. Details about Epstein's Financial Trust Co. are reportedly vague, but the company is not listed as a primary stockholder in Moderna, according to CNN Business.

A search for "Jeffrey Epstein" on the websites for Moderna and Flagship Pioneering generated no results.

• BD, in the beginning, I thought you were just having fun. Then, I realized that yoU actually believed SOME of the crap you post.

Now, I think it's time for a six month sabbatical somewhere. I would recommend a nice gulag. I'm sure your buddy T**** can get his buddy, Puttie, to put you up for awhile.

For god's sake, GIVE IT A REST.

• BD, in the beginning, I thought you were just having fun. Then, I realized that yoU actually believed SOME of the crap you post.

Now, I think it's time for a six month sabbatical somewhere. I would recommend a nice gulag. I'm sure your buddy T**** can get his buddy, Puttie, to put you up for awhile.

BD, at least try a Google search before posting misinformation or cite the source of your data.:S

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

So OP where are you going for your sabbatical? As I read the many posts I see BD posting his thoughts and you attacking BD ( not just his posts). So what if his post are far fetched? You could just ignore him like many of the rest of us, but you choose to attack the person not just the ideas.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• fact checked....

next I guess you’ll tell us that project paperclip didn’t disguise German Nazi rocket scientists...as US citizens. To develop our space program.

so tell me how did the worlds greatest “fact checker” end up voting for Pedophile Biden?
    let me guess....no need for facts......I just hate Trump.....

it’s not over .....the best is yet to come.....2.0 is on the way.....

and when you see all the evidence you’ll be like....

• So OP where are you going for your sabbatical? As I read the many posts I see BD posting his thoughts and you attacking BD ( not just his posts). So what if his post are far fetched? You could just ignore him like many of the rest of us, but you choose to attack the person not just the ideas.

he can’t help it....it’s in the progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commie handbook.... when you don’t have an argument you call them a racist...

• In my OPINION the CDC needs to be shutdown its a complete waste of taxpayer money and is a communist group.

• Sleep nice SHILL.....

getting closer to WW3.....

it was all a giant swamp rat trap.....game, set, match....

keep your head on a swivel while out and about in public places.....the commies (deep state) are desperate and you are just considered a casualty of war to them...