Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• IF YOU GOT THE SHOT or you’re thinking about getting the shot....please spend a few minutes listening to her.....you will be shocked...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2jldnOmiJQsd/

just because nothing happened to you now.....doesn’t mean that in a few years it can’t .....listen to her until you understand exactly what she is implying could be done......

The vaccine could be weaponized at a later date......because of the way it was constructed....

do some freakin research....FIRST.... 99.7% survival without the shot.....

• so why couldn’t the next flu shot be constructed in the same way...or any other vaccine coming down the pike.....

sounds like depopulation coming to me.....

so anyone can invent a virus (part one) .... create a vaccine (set the timer) and down the road.....make it go off....with the release of part two..

thinking about this (the implications) is making me sick.....and she just told everyone how to do it......the cat is out of the bag....

technically the vaccine can be perfectly safe.....until it’s not ....when it’s exposed to part two (the activator) ....like two part epoxy......keep both parts separated....nothing happens...both are safe...... mix them together you get the reaction....

• wear two masks after the shot......does that make any sense? It’s a red flag for me.....because the vaccine (part “A”) ...doesn’t protect you from anything....you probably won’t even have a reaction now....you will only when they release part “B” ....that hasn’t happened yet.....it’s coming.... because China loves us... they’re really just good commies..... commies never did anything bad....until they do.....like releasing a virus they manipulated to make it transferable to humans...it wasn’t before they messed with it.

WALKING TIME BOMBS......full of irreversible vaccine.....

it was a set up....a trap....PLAYED FOR SUCKERS....they made you beg for a shot....

We have a pandemic....PANIC.....wear your masks and social distance....PANIC.....

15 days to flatten the curve...PANIC......oops...now 30 days.....PANIC......oops...now a year.....MORE PANIC....more strains....MORE PANIC.....mutations....MORE PANIC.....more contagious....EVEN MORE PANIC..... 200,000 dead.....STILL MORE PANIC......vaccine shortage....LOTS MORE PANIC... nobody died from anything but Covid....PANIC... GOTTA GET A SHOT.....PANIC.....SHORT SUPPLY....PANIC....GOTTA GET A SHOT.....not your age group....PANIC....GOTTA GET A SHOT......Long lines....PANIC....GOTTA GET A SHOT......appointment only....PANIC.....GOTTA GET A SHOT.....no more openings.....PANIC....GOTTA GET A SHOT....spoiled vaccines .....PANIC.....GOTTA GET A SHOT....look...it’s safe.... PANIC.....I want my shot....I’ll do anything, I want my shot.....

Got the shot ...wear two masks.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?.....NOW ITS TIME PANIC.....it doesn’t protect you from Covid.....if people with vaccines start getting Covid.....nobody will take the shots......do you get it yet? Well do ya....it’s not a protection for Covid.....

The real panic is going to be waiting day by day, month after month.....for part “B” to be released into the air and spread all around the world..... that’s the part that activates the perfectly safe vaccine and turns it into Godzilla inside you. Watch her video....it killed ALL the test animals..... not one, not some....ALL OF THEM.....

• I understand. Kinda like wearing TWO bags over your head in case one of them falls off

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The product being created and encouraged as the normal expectation of todays youth. What did anyone expect from the endorsed movement to defund the police, everyone gets a trophy, everyone is a victim, it's not your fault, cancel culture, America is bad. When the weather warms up it's going to get much worse. Buckle-up the mob knows no boundaries. I salute our police officers but I just can't think how much longer they can be expected to be unfairly trashed and expected to continue to do their jobs?

Please play the full video (from twitter)!

New York men harassing, mocking NYPD cops in alarming video | Fox News

• the evidence for this is on the way..... 2.0 will be revealing it. The deep state swamp is much bigger than anyone could have imagined.... Deniers are going to need to be on medication....permanently......the truth will make Steven king look like dr Seuss...

ABSOLUTELY TRUE.....................................there is an alligator outside my computer room window.

• how many millions of people already took the shot...... H J F......it can never be removed.....a ticking time bomb.....waiting for the timer to go off....

AHH..................................now I know.................................what that......................................wiered (wired?).....................sound is.............................................in my head.

TICK...............................TICK............................TICK............................TICK............................

• We have a pandemic....PANIC.....wear your masks and social distance....PANIC.....

15 days to flatten the curve...PANIC......oops...now 30 days.....PANIC......oops...now a year.....MORE PANIC....more strains....MORE PANIC.....mutations....MORE PANIC.....more contagious....EVEN MORE PANIC..... 200,000 dead.....STILL MORE PANIC......vaccine shortage....LOTS MORE PANIC... nobody died from anything but Covid....PANIC... GOTTA GET A SHOT.....PANIC.....SHORT SUPPLY....PANIC....GOTTA GET A SHOT.....not your age group....PANIC....GOTTA GET A SHOT......Long lines....PANIC....GOTTA GET A SHOT......appointment only....PANIC.....GOTTA GET A SHOT.....no more openings.....PANIC....GOTTA GET A SHOT....spoiled vaccines .....PANIC.....GOTTA GET A SHOT....look...it’s safe.... PANIC.....I want my shot....I’ll do anything, I want my shot.....

Just curious............................I have to ask................................

Did you Copy and Paste all those PANIC....GOTTA GET A SHOT ...............or did you type each one?

• The product being created and encouraged as the normal expectation of todays youth. What did anyone expect from the endorsed movement to defund the police, everyone gets a trophy, everyone is a victim, it's not your fault, cancel culture, America is bad. When the weather warms up it's going to get much worse. Buckle-up the mob knows no boundaries. I salute our police officers but I just can't think how much longer they can be expected to be unfairly trashed and expected to continue to do their jobs?

Please play the full video (from twitter)!

New York men harassing, mocking NYPD cops in alarming video | Fox News

I thought that we were told, "WHEN THE WEATHER WARMS UP, IT WILL GO AWAY".

• I thought that we were told, "WHEN THE WEATHER WARMS UP, IT WILL GO AWAY".

stupid, ignorant, radical, liberal, lefty, commies don’t go away.... the worst part of this is....they learned this crap in school...pre school, grade school, middle school, high school and college....They are being brain washed in school. It’s a complete brain washing.....They get their participation award in school. They are taught they are victims in school. They are taught racism in school. They are taught right is wrong and wrong is right in school. They are taught Dr. Seuss is racist. They are taught society owes them everything. They are not taught what they need to survive in the world. They are taught to disrespect authority. Their music teaches them gangsta life is real and wonderful. Women are sex objects. Selling drugs is an honorable profession. Everyone needs an illegal gun. Having a father is not needed. Family units are not needed. Having a job is not needed. Being a good citizen is not needed. Giving Respect is not needed. If you have a problem with someone kill them. The main stream media is pushing this agenda.

So how does all of this benefit our country? It doesn’t. It’s not good unless you embrace communism... the ironic part of all of this is......people in commie countries can’t do that stuff.....they will get quickly dispatched to oblivion.....

• oh, when will you all get the real picture?

Fauci and Bill Gates were college room mates.....and I guess you’re still going to be in denial....look Radio Frequency Identification.....from inside your body.....how’s it going to get in there?

read the rest....Soros, nazis, moderne.....

evil evil evil.

• oh, when will you all get the real picture?

Fauci and Bill Gates were college room mates.....and I guess you’re still going to be in denial....look Radio Frequency Identification.....from inside your body.....how’s it going to get in there?

read the rest....Soros, nazis, modern.....evil evil evil.

Refill your crack pipe:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014