Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• ....This is why my wife and I only listen to Christian radio in the car with my girls.

OMG I did for probably decade. They had fundraisers twice a year, then they added a 3rd and then a 4th, that's when I dropped out. 2 of them were for operational expenses and 2 were for promotions.

• Seems like someone is trying to be a new, extreme, artist formerly known as...

A little bit of history (albeit altered universe style) repeating?

And to be clear, I think it's crazy as hell... This is why my wife and I only listen to Christian radio in the car with my girls.

Just an opinion based on observations. Feel free to call observations "extreme" if that's your view. To turn a bling eye really doesn't help anyone. An example will be the dramatic increase in crime just as soon as the summer allows for outdoor activity. I'll say that before the events. I do not live in Philadelphia as the two very recent examples below. In the first example the station was closed due to open drug use and human feces all throughout the station. I'm about 15 miles east in what appears to be quiet and fine on the surface but if you look it's right in the open. Kids walking and using cell phones to coordinate rolling drug transactions. Three overdose deaths happened with in my two block range. The parents of those kids were very good parents. It's not their fault. One of those sets of parents were outspoken Christian parents and active in the local church. It's just not enough. It didn't protect them. Their daughter is dead. It's just out of control. I think listening to Christian radio is a good thing and personally I believe Christian values are what society needs. My step granddaughter lives with us for a reason I don't feel appropriate to post here.

The younger generations are using cell phones and group think to replace parents. Individual responsibility is gone. If someone doesn't succeed it's someone else's fault. If your successful your evil. Fair, share? What is fair share if someone worked long hours and took a chance that very well could have left that person with nothing. Many more small business fail than succeed Etc., Etc.

Extreme? I don't think so.

Business owner in Philadelphia's Kensington section says drugs, crime are hurting bottom line - 6abc Philadelphia

"It's infested with people doing heroin right on our corner going down to Allegheny Avenue," Andrew Flitter said. "We just can't get rid of these people shooting up in front of the store."

7 shot at Philadelphia transit station - Breaking911

• OMG I did for probably decade. They had fundraisers twice a year, then they added a 3rd and then a 4th, that's when I dropped out. 2 of them were for operational expenses and 2 were for promotions.

Yeah, that can become annoying, but thankfully we have 2 options for Christian radio and when one is doing that, other typically isn't, and we go back on forth on the two...

• Maybe you misunderstood me, which is probably due to my writing style and thought process, but I didn't mean you sir.

I agree what that" guy" is doing is pure garbage and attention seeking to an extreme.

My comment was to say that it seems he's trying to be like Prince, remember him? At times he was controversial. Madonna, Marilyn Manson, Lady Gaga, etc. They all try to be extreme and controversial and so the bar keeps rising. It's... How should I say... Deplorable... laugh-squared

• Maybe you misunderstood me, which is probably due to my writing style and thought process, but I didn't mean you sir.

I agree what that" guy" is doing is pure garbage and attention seeking to an extreme.

My comment was to say that it seems he's trying to be like Prince, remember him? At times he was controversial. Madonna, Marilyn Manson, Lady Gaga, etc. They all try to be extreme and controversial and so the bar keeps rising. It's... How should I say... Deplorable... laugh-squared

Well then as they say. Oh, never mind. :) I agree.

Some good news, I'm expecting a delivery today from DDMWorks. Supercharger and Exhaust system. Getting my sling back on the road. I removed parts some time ago in anticipation. Maybe I'll spend more time wrenching and riding than the politics thread. Then again that's a tall order! :)

In any case all points of view are good. It makes this country as great as it is. When that process is lost it's done.

• BLACKMAIL.....If you urgently need medications to live....you must read this.....

Get them refilled quickly before you can’t....

That is BULLSHIT alright. Not the "fact" in the article, but the article itself. I want to see patient name, doctor name, city and state. You can't provide even one, because it is FAKE NEWS Trumpee.

• Now Muslim nations are uniting against China and their persecution of Muslim minorities... Considering the party of JoePedo cucks for both of these which one will the kiddle sniffer choose?

They can't blame straight white males or Christians for this...

• giving kids unsupervised access to the internet is like giving them poison. Watch some of those stupid challenges they keep coming up with to show you how stupid likes can be. The phones and computers should all be parental locked for G rated content. And limit the hours of usage.

• giving kids unsupervised access to the internet is like giving them poison. Watch some of those stupid challenges they keep coming up with to show you how stupid likes can be. The phones and computers should all be parental locked for G rated content. And limit the hours of usage.

Replace "kids" with "BD", and you have hit the nail on the head.