Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It was all a show. He knew the questions and had answers written down and then read the answer. He has no clue. What a shame that we the people have to put up with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Well, as Brain Dead Joe said, well that's it folks.I guess it was past his nap time.

Wasn't that the reason for the Press Conference to start at 1:30 so it wouldn't conflict with his nap time? Too bad that Ronald Reagan wasn't still here so he could play reruns of "Bedtime for Bonzo" films just for Joe

Strange to see him call on 10 different reporters including the "B" listers but not FOX NEWS. Someday rookies in the minor leagues have to take on MAJOR LEAGUE PITCHERS. Until then, he can't even shine being spoon feed softball questions. Maybe he too will circle around to those questions

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Why is this so hard??? Surely there is someone...

There's a need for a respectable GOP candidate who can model intelligence, dignity, strength, and respect appropriately for our country.

Here's the way I look at it.

My Wifes Neurosurgeon is rated one of the best in the country... and.... he is a flaming ass. He knows it, everyone knows it, we have even had dinner with him and his ex wives and I told him about it. He had a good laugh and called me a dick. He is a vulger, self centered, egotistical jack hole but he is also an extremely interesting person, cares deeply for what he does and the people he helps, has a line longer than he could ever tend to of young surgeons wanting to work with him (knowing he is an ass) and again is one of the only people I trust to have gone digging around in my Wifes spinal column and the base of her skull .... three times. I don't care what his personality is, I don't need him to be "empathetic" and proper, he is the most skilled person for the job. Would it be nice to have both, sure, but results are what really matters more than style and feelings. You can see what the opposite gives us by looking at DC today.

.......... tears.gif

....... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Why is this so hard??? Surely there is someone...

There's a need for a respectable GOP candidate who can model intelligence, dignity, strength, and respect appropriately for our country.

oddly enough, Trump was once all of those things to many who now publicly oppose him. He was viewed as part of their wealthy elite until he ran against the status quo that has been our political structure for too long.

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• It was all a show. He knew the questions and had answers written down and then read the answer. He has no clue. What a shame that we the people have to put up with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ask yourself why the democrats are in denial? Still....it’s not like his brain was working during the election..... they denied it then....so it’s status quo for them..... deny deny deny....

And did you hear him say he’s running for re-election in 2024.... LOL...he won’t last this one much longer....

• I'd agree as well if I was looking for a neurosurgeon... But be real, you and I both know that the President is no neurosurgeon, rocket scientist, or "really smart" graduate of Trump University...

Nobody really smart grows up thinking they want to be president, that's why they say anyone can be president! laugh-squared (just need funding, popularity, and power).

The president is a POSTER BOY. Don't pretend that's not true. Some intelligence is needed, but not the best intelligence. Those that they surround themselves with need to be the smarter heads, advising...

Get a GOP front runner that's "vanilla" and the rest of his/her team can be flaming asses, dicks, self centered, egotistical, etc... Problem solved.

And you can't deny this. If Trump had done that (been vanilla), he'd be 46...laugh-squared (still 45). This is why he did so well in the Apprentice, which I bet many of his current voters/supporters didn't even watch!

• oddly enough, Trump was once all of those things to many who now publicly oppose him. He was viewed as part of their wealthy elite until he ran against the status quo that has been our political structure for too long.

Oh I know. I was a fan... He didn't need to do what he did to win while in office, he had won. Had he scaled back, he would've had 4 more years... Oh well, time to move on!