Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Even a better one -- Joe the jerk gave every prisoner in NY a check yesterday for $1400--- WTF is that all about there FKING prisoners', their in jail for a reason not to fatten up the bank account ---

Fun fact: They were also given out the last two times under the previous administration to those who qualified. So I guess the other guy was a jerk too?8)

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• Fun fact: They were also given out the last two times under the previous administration to those who qualified. So I guess the other guy was a jerk too?8)

Perhaps.

I remember the previous administration complaining that he wanted a clean bill that was only COVID relief for the American people. Democrats would not give him one.

JoePedo made no such lament.

• Fun fact: They were also given out the last two times under the previous administration to those who qualified. So I guess the other guy was a jerk too?8)

Another fun fact: those of you anti-Joe that received the stimulus, please send to my address/account or a charity of your choosing.

Maybe since no GOP/Republican voted for it, all registered Republicans should do the same... 🤔

Nah... Pride and principles are two distinct things... tongue-squared

(and FYI, we didn't qualify this time for uncle Joe's thanks to the income restrictions he placed, which make sense, but really should be looked at by state per cost of living).

• actually that money isn’t coming out of Joes pocket, it’s our paid tax dollars trying to make us in someone’s imagination feel like we won the lottery. Don’t get me wrong, people do need a helping hand from time to time. I was set back to hear Pelosi say we’re the “Vote No and Take The Dough” society. I’m sorry but if we have a difference of (political) opinion, doesn’t mean we’re your enemy. Our Government gladly and (to some degree) forcefully took our hard earned tax money without any thank you, but can cast a derogatory remark to those of us that made that account possible. It’s not what side of the isle your on gets the pat on the back.

• Even a better one -- Joe the jerk gave every prisoner in NY a check yesterday for $1400--- WTF is that all about there FKING prisoners', their in jail for a reason not to fatten up the bank account ---

they are not currently prisoners....they are just holding potential democratic voters...always thinking ahead...

• I/we have already begun paying for the stimulus checks. Fuel prices have gone up in my area 75-85 cents a gallon. For the working person it won't take very long to bypass and far exceed any stimulus check. That gas tax won't affect any prisoner or someone collecting benefits that doesn't need to fuel their vehicle in order to make it to work so they can pay their (fair share) of taxes.

I also also don't believe in illegal immigration and the huge tax burden it places on taxpayers through medical care, food stamps, housing benefits, education and the overcrowding of schools etc. Is it fair for the taxpayer to pay taxes and have that revenue taken away and freely given to someone who broke the law and never put into the tax base? Should I get a return on my taxes for that?

Edit: Yes any republican who thinks it's fair to provide an economic stimulus to prisoners is in fact a jerk. Somehow I don't think any republican's were the devious ones who inserted that into the ridiculous hundreds of pages of insane pork to buy votes. However as put together it was a forced choice.

• Apparently several media outlets lied about verifying this story from the Washington Post...

just imagine how many times democratic voters have been lied to by democrats and democratic propaganda main stream media ...... they are like mushrooms being nurtured....kept in the dark and fed 💩💩💩💩by the truck load...and they never wake up...

• I/we have already begun paying for the stimulus checks. Fuel prices have gone up in my area 75-85 cents a gallon. For the working person it won't take very long to bypass and far exceed any stimulus check. That gas tax won't affect any prisoner or someone collecting benefits that doesn't need to fuel their vehicle in order to make it to work so they can pay their (fair share) of taxes.

I also also don't believe in illegal immigration and the huge tax burden it places on taxpayers through medical care, food stamps, housing benefits, education and the overcrowding of schools etc. Is it fair for the taxpayer to pay taxes and have that revenue taken away and freely given to someone who broke the law and never put into the tax base? Should I get a return on my taxes for that?

they will take the money back off you faster than you got it....

Keep in mind that it is the congress, not the President that decides these things.

#TermLimits

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.