Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• She'll be missed.

she doesn’t know she’s fighting a conspiracy to control the news (fake news) to complete a communist agenda. She can quit whomever she wants. I admire her integrity. Unless she starts her own news outlet and finds sponsors she’s screwed. And she’s probably going to get hungry without an income. this is what trump has been fighting the last 4 years.

• Thanks Joe. I KNEW you'd do the right thing once you took office. Or maybe you're brain is so fried you thought all these E O's were requests for your autographs. At least you're getting more DEMOCRATIC voters into the country. Who cares if it's legal or not.

https://www.washingtontimes.co…-texas-had-25-percent-co/

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• He thought he was signing authorizations to create a daycare for 8 year old girls next to the oval office...

• Can anybody fact check these pictures?

Chief; this is horrendously bad photoshop work. Either the person has little experience in photoshop or was just lazy. Usually people doing these kind of fakes publish it in low resolution to hide the imperfections, these imperfections are so horrendous, no amount of pixelation can hide it.

If you look at the lighting/coloration between the arrestees and the arresting officers faces it doesn't match. Looks like the arrestees were in a different place from the arrestors.

I work with photoshop for a living, I can spot a fake, but even a regular Joe can see that this picture is off.

• to form a complete picture you just need more dots......well after seeing this now I understand why the big push to make everyone confused about their sex......

It’s to pay homage to the devil......do you get all this yet? The deep state is devil worshipping evil bastards... that do horrible things to children..... so if you’re going along with all this gender bender crap....you’re helping them....by torturing your kids. And to a lot of them, kids are expendable to get what they want out of life...... think about it...

Think about her....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_JonBenét_Ramsey

the second I heard they found her tied up in the cellar I knew what went down....and her parents pimped her out...things went wrong......and it probably wasn’t the first time she was pimped out....oh and they looked so heart broken....

Think about the botched investigation......who screws up investigations without a motive? $$$$$. Nobody was ever even charged..... no conviction..... different rules for rich people.... so who was involved? Who was being protected.... how famous were they?

Child sacrifice is real and many will sacrifice their own children..... this is sick stuff....the truth is right around the bend......and you’re not going to like it.

• so think real hard about this.....what normal person wants this kind of crap for their country? Why are they so hell bent on ruining this country.....the only country like it in the world. And they aren’t happy. The option to leave is always there ...why don’t they take it. Instead they want to change it for everyone just to suit their needs...screw everything...this is what I want...

• this connects another dot for me.....

poison the brain....hmmmmm

this is to complete the final phase of brainwashing the people that voted for Biden....

think about this....big PANIC.....gotta get it.... millions of lives......false shortages to increase the PANIC.... and the biggest thing......Hollywood and politicians are begging you up to get it..... read that part again..... 3 different emergency vaccines.....3 different formulas......each designed to produce a different outcome.......is each on going to produce different side effects down the road....is this a huge experiment to see how these work....and I’m not talking about against the imaginary plandemonic ... rumors are hot about altering the human DNA..... so what’s in your vaccine .....what’s really in your vaccine....lab rat?

Not what they told you is in it........it’s what they didn’t tell you.....down the road will 1/3 or 2/3 be dead or seriously screwed up? Bill gates always talks about DEPOPULATION...look it up....it’s all over the net unless they are scrubbing it..... who will be in the statistic pile?

Oh look ...group “A” has this chronic ailment...and group “B” has this terminal one.....

Watch the very first video in the link ...about the polio vaccine...

https://gab.com/BeachMilk

• When Sleepy Joe came out with his goal to undo all of Trumps work, I don't think anyone thought he'd actually do it. But he has done more harm in less than 50 days than ANYONE in this country's history. He hasn't done anything that put America first. He opened the floodgates to the border so anyone who wanted in gets a free pass, sold his sole (if he had any left after being in the SWAMP for 40 years) to the teachers union and supported them over all students who desperately want and NEED to get back to school. rewarded states with boatloads of money to bail them out for mismanaging their pension responsibilities, weakened our influence over the middle east issues (think nuclear weapons in Iran as a starter), wiped out over 11,000 UNION jobs on the Keystone pipeline, made it possible for all future elections to have more chance of voter fraud - I can't even believe that in this voter "reform" order he signed, it is now legal for ANYONE who is entitled to vote can show up at the polls WITHOUT identification and can sign a declaration that says they are who they say they are and can then vote. He pushed through his $1.9 TRILLION Covid bill knowing that it was the biggest lie since (well, you all know what but that belongs in the NSFW section) knowing full well any votes against the bill would be used against those who voted that way (REPUBLICANS) when the cold hard facts are that of the massive $1.9 TRILLION, only $171 BILLION of it was going to Covid relief or payments to AMERICANS and the rest went to their pet projects and/or FOREIGN governments, and let's not even start the Chins discussions. He believes in the Green New Deal so much he has recycled a ton of Obama's people from the swamp to key positions in his administrations. I guess he'd rather have his butt covered by the swamp than have to try to defend his transparency in Government lie.

There's a shit load more, but I'm getting sick just thinking about the damage done.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• relax.....this was just a movie to get you to understand where the democrats are taking the country.....it was designed to open everyone’s eyes...did it work? I think it was a complete success.... .. the movie climax is closer than you think....get your popcorn....

• Why stop now, their on a roll!

I'm offended that I'm forced to pay for 1,499 TV channels that I don't watch. Why? Because I'm forced to pay for those unwanted stations as a means to allow the financial support providing those stations to other people. This is getting insane!

New York Times Columnist Suggests Canceling Speedy Gonzales, Pepé Le Pew (breitbart.com)

• Why stop now, their on a roll!

I'm offended that I'm forced to pay for 1,499 TV channels that I don't watch. Why? Because I'm forced to pay for those unwanted stations as a means to allow the financial support providing those stations to other people. This is getting insane!

New York Times Columnist Suggests Canceling Speedy Gonzales, Pepé Le Pew (breitbart.com)

I have to pay over $8 a month for sports programs I never watch....millionaire players and owners don’t make enough money... they need mine...the sports package is forced upon me....being forced to take the sports package is still cheaper than all the other packages...WTF....sounds like the sports teams have the cable companies over a barrel...force everyone to take it or nobody gets it.....

• so the lights at the white house are on a timer set for 11.....and the “president” isn’t really there....and Buttache says Biden doesn’t have access to AF1 (the big plane) because it needs new tires....and I’m a brain dead denier.....

in other news

sign your kids up for this BS..

And

It’s show time.......