Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• exactly right.....everyone starts out with the same opportunities.....first being....going to school...how you apply yourself will determine your future....if you don’t want to learn, if you don’t make an effort.....if you decide to flunk out.....it’s all on you....not society...YOU..

My old man told me I’d be a ditch digger....when he saw my report cards...

PS I made the upper 2/3 of my class possible....

• how do you spell Panic? P-E-L-O-S-I.......she’s scared shitless....treasonous Bytch....

She knows Trump has all the evidence....and she thinks the military is going to save her.... she
    obviously forget about the Law (she voted on) that gives Trump complete control of all the military for sixty days after the inauguration..... LOL.. March 20... tick tock.....

She wants to blame the 75 million trump voters she screwed ....I feel sorry for her....NOT...

the general that she picked to conduct a safety review blames the capitol police....

I read an article before the” incorrection....” about how well they are trained and the practice they do. There is a complete replica (according to the article) of the capitol in the training facility...completely correct down to the the way the marble stair treads are worn down...and they practice how to remove and protect the occupants.... so somebody is lying about something....the article claimed they were highly trained.... and it just came out that Trump wanted to send 10,000 NG and Nancy turned Him down...... she set him up....she wanted the break in to happen so she could blame him..... she’s NFG....

Little does she know part of it was a set up.....the ”good guys” dressed as antifa....possibly confiscated 10 laptops filled with incriminating evidence.....it was a distraction so they could pull it off....

Nancy is playing checkers and Trump is playing chess....he’s about to “king” her...

correction.....she may not have wanted the break in to happen but she wanted enough action to occur that would constitute the definition of an insurrection...but the break in was needed to grab the laptops....

• BD - moral of the story is, don’t believe all the crap you see on your fringe websites. They’re just as bad (if not worse) than the MSM...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Yet more falsehoods by BD above... SMH

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m…article/amp/idUSKBN2AB2AX

that fact check....LOL.....I see nobody at Reuters would admit to writing the article.... it just says staff....first red flag..... second if the staff is lefty leaning or anti trump or democrats it’s not believable....

The first thing the Fact checkers run to is conspiracy theory to unexplain everything....Just like democrats always want to call you a racist to end every argument...

The CIA originated the term conspiracy theory to hide all there secret stuff with plausible deniability.....

So you’re going to need something more reliable than “fact checkers”

And coincidentally fact checkers only fact check everything against democrats... made by republicans.... that’s a fact....

• when is see the words fact check I immediately suspect I’m going to read more radical liberal lefty commie

The first thing I want to know is the political officiation of the fact checkers....

I’m fact checking this...I say it’s 100% because they control all the necessary equipment and it can be unleashed at any moment. And the husband or boyfriend has absolutely no say in the matter...if it’s itchy...they want it scratched....

• ...If organizations like BLM truly cared they would be pushing the importance of attending class and finishing high school. They do not. If anyone (regardless of race) fails to complete high school and fails to get a decent job it's no ones fault but the individual. Anything else is race bating for profit. Same goes to pro athletes...

If any of these people truly cared that would advocate for males to be fathers to their kids, husbands to their wives, to be family men.

The biggest guarantee for poverty is a broken home.