Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• we just want your votes and tax money....

This pretty much kills every small business in the world...

If you can’t afford to pay $15 an hour....who’s going to pay for all the free stuff?

Says someone who has never signed the front of a paycheck .... nothing worse than an educated clueless dolt.

.... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I sure am glad all is well in the US - everybody back to work, kids in school, debt under control, everybody vaccinated so we can

our politicians are going to end up killing this great nation of ours. Soon President Chi will be able to say WE are a shithole country

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I sure am glad all is well in the US - everybody back to work, kids in school, debt under control, everybody vaccinated so we can

our politicians are going to end up killing this great nation of ours. Soon President Chi will be able to say WE are a shithole country

That's just crazy. Why do politicians feel compelled to give away our tax dollars? I'm a little tired of hearing "It's America, it's who we are, it's what we do". That's no excuse or reason to freely dole out dollars paid for by taxpayers without benefit to those taxpayers. It's been proven over and over again. Other countries take our money and thumb their noses in return. How about a measurable action with our money and resources and if none than no more money. Why are taxpayers allowing this?

isn’t that a commie qualification.....aren’t they all shitholes.....

• That's just crazy. Why do politicians feel compelled to give away our tax dollars? I'm a little tired of hearing "It's America, it's who we are, it's what we do". That's no excuse or reason to freely dole out dollars paid for by taxpayers without benefit to those taxpayers. It's been proven over and over again. Other countries take our money and thumb their noses in return. How about a measurable action with our money and resources and if none than no more money. Why are taxpayers allowing this?

if you don’t think that the majority of that money comes back in the form of kickbacks....to our politicians you’re crazy.....

• so you’re in favor of killing the small business’ and increasing the price of food and domestic goods......the Inflation will kill us....in 70s when inflation was going steadily up.....we had an inflation clause for our pay..to help us compensate for the increase......our wages increased 25 cents an hour every 3 months. That went on for over a year or more ....it may not sound like much now....but it was huge.... Most working people now don’t have inflation clauses to compensate for it going up.

what they haven’t told you yet is....$15 an hour will disqualify them from getting free healthcare....they will make too much money.....and it will probably cost them $7 an hour to pay for it.....so in reality they will be making less take home pay......remember the government will be implementing this.....and we know how that’s going to work out....you won’t qualify for food stamps and other stuff....and all your taxes go up....and China joe wants income taxes to go up 7%......to 28%......be careful what you wish for.....$15 is a disaster in the making.....don’t you think if businesses could afford to pay workers $15 an hour and stay in business they would? Minimum wage was supposed to be for entry level jobs....not a job for the rest of your life? People should want to improve there situation.....by looking for better paying fobs..... if it was good enough for me....it’s good enough for everyone else...

• I said something about this being NFG a while ago ...

someorange told me I was full of it.....

Apparently you don't read your own propaganda ......

Did you notice the word "new" and are you aware the original developer/founder/CEO is no longer involved at all. Parler is now "Parler" by name only. Even the logo has changed. It is a completely new entity.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

So yes, attempting to conflate the original comment with current facts does in fact make you "full of it".

So you have that going for you .........

..giphy.gif

.... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Look for Raytheon (parent company of Pratt & Whitney) and Boeing stocks to fall tomorrow dragging down the stock market especially the S & P and Nasdaq. I wonder if they will blame it on the Biden administration like the blame was placed on President Trump for Corona Virous and the Boeing 737 max dragging down the stock market?

For the record I don't hold the Biden administration accountable in any way. But that wasn't the case with the democratic party.

• Look for Raytheon (parent company of Pratt & Whitney) and Boeing stocks to fall tomorrow dragging down the stock market especially the S & P and Nasdaq. I wonder if they will blame it on the Biden administration like the blame was placed on President Trump for Corona Virous and the Boeing 737 max dragging down the stock market?

For the record I don't hold the Biden administration accountable in any way. But that wasn't the case with the democratic party.

it’s going to be Trumps fault into infinity.....and beyond.