Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Thanks @MiMdog! ;)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Day one and the Pedo elect has already cost Americans about 50k jobs! Apparently when AOC killed the Amazon move to her district the now Commander in Thief said "hold my metamucil"...

“HOLD MY METAMUCIL”

....thanks - gave me a good belly laugh for today 👍👍

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Why do you believe that a mega mogul real estate developer / billionaire like Trump is not one of them?

Could He just be playing you? working to keep us divided?

you yourself have said many times "everything is a conspiracy" - - so why do you accept Trump at his word and not anyone else?????

he’s not a politician. He ran on draining the swamp. Why do you think they all hate him.....he wants to ruin their money tree. He kept almost every campaign promise. Biden lied already...trump could have done so much more for the country if he wasn’t blocked at every turn. You can see the new direction of the country after the social media all deplatformed conservatives to promote communism...people in North Korea have no voice. People in China have no voice..... you better pray trump gets this accomplished before the end of this month....if you could not see the difference between trump and the rest of them, I can’t help you. But understand the majority of everything he did was to set up the deep state to drain the swamp....

• Day one and the Pedo elect has already cost Americans about 50k jobs! Apparently when AOC killed the Amazon move to her district the now Commander in Thief said "hold my metamucil"...

he said America first is dead.... build back Beijing is now the agenda....

gasoline, electricity and natural gas Just went up...on day one....

• For all of my friends here who are worried about what Biden will do to America, I'm just going to ask you to have a little faith in our country.

After all, Jimmy Carter wasn't able to screw things up with his malaise policies that Ronald Reagan was able to put things right in less than a year.

8 years of Obaminable didn't horse things up so badly that Donald Trump wasn't able to put the economy back on track and destroy the Democrats "New normal" within months of his inauguration.

We WILL survive the Biden adventure. He's already fallen into the trap of governing by executive order, and as we've seen, you just need a pen to fix that.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• For all of my friends here who are worried about what Biden will do to America, I'm just going to ask you to have a little faith in our country.

After all, Jimmy Carter wasn't able to screw things up with his malaise policies that Ronald Reagan was able to put things right in less than a year.

8 years of Obaminable didn't horse things up so badly that Donald Trump wasn't able to put the economy back on track and destroy the Democrats "New normal" within months of his inauguration.

We WILL survive the Biden adventure. He's already fallen into the trap of governing by executive order, and as we've seen, you just need a pen to fix that.

If they do away with the Senate filibuster I fear there will be no recovering in my lifetime. The damage they could do in two years with absolutely no guardrails. big tech run amuck, a complicit media, and the ability/desire to ignore half the country will have an effect a generation long even if they loose and never regain Congressional power.

.......bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• DAMN.

I bought millions in shares of bleach and Lysol manufacturing companies, having been assured that it was a COVID19 cure.

Now that stock is as worthless as a Trump University diploma.

Well, I can always live off the My Pillow stock.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? DAMN. Not again.

:00008862:

• Keep your My Pillow stock.

Kamalatoe will be using a BUNCH of pillows to kneel on while she lives up to her name, Kamalaho.

That stock will go up once word gets out how nice and comfortable those pillows feel on her knees.

Dementia Joe will probably use a few of them while he is feeling up all the democrats under age kids in the White House.

• Glad to see you could afford stocks under the Trump administration - no more after Biden policies take hold - as a good Democrat you should sell those stocks and distribute the proceeds to the horde of illegal aliens on the way !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I didn't buy a bunch of stock under President Trump, I just held on to what I have and let it CLIMB and CLIMB.

But I did buy ammo.

So in a year or so, I will have 5.56, 9mm, .45 for sale.

At the LOW LOW price of $10.00 a ROUND........

• Things have changed. I fear in the power & influence the media & big tech have acquired. Align that with the power of a single element of government and it spells big trouble. A single promise can be made by a politician directed at a special interest distributed through all media and social channels in turn mob mentality runs wild. The power of free is incredibly hard to overcome. The older generations have paid into social systems for years with the knowledge that they were paying into a system managed by their government who in turn invests that money to build the country and in turn the government pays those citizens back providing the security for those who worked to build the country. It was a recipe to build the country.

Now, politicians can hold and retain power through promises and securities unearned. Mass distribution and backing (to include silence of all opposition) through the media and distribution sources such as cell phones, twitter, etc. Those promises quarantine the security of the very politicians who take from the pot workers have been putting into for the better part of their lives and now can redistribute as necessary to hold power.

A vote has far more power that the action of contribution and fortification of the nation. Open boarders, free health care, Andrew Yang is using the powerful tool of free in a run for Ney York mayor rite now. Initially it will be good as it is in most countries like Venezuela & Cuba but as time goes by it will drag the country down. My optimism is low.

Andrew Yang launches New York mayoral run and calls for universal basic income | New York | The Guardian

• Lose...

And you can thank Trump! wink-squared

angel-squared