Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Protesters running thru the Capital building.

Thanks to trump, we are now officially a third world nation.

Shame on him and anyone who continues to support him. Shame.

I just watched a short clip of thd supposed Trump supporters attacking the police....

Only an idiot would believe they are trump supporters....

it’s ANTIFA dressed to look like Trump supporters....wearing their Halloween Trump supporters costumes...wishing they weren’t idiots...

• The real estate market is just crazy up here to me - that house would be the closest neighbor to a $700k house - just can’t see payin that for a house and look at that junkyard every time you leave your home. Guess my white privilege is showing:00008172:Imma keepin on lookin 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• you are correct.....I condemn ANTIFA idiots dressed like Trump supporters because they have deceived you....I’m sorry.....you fell for it...

• I just watched a short clip of thd supposed Trump supporters attacking the police....

Only an idiot would believe they are trump supporters....

it’s ANTIFA dressed to look like Trump supporters....wearing their Halloween Trump supporters costumes...wishing they weren’t idiots...

THAT is the DUMBEST thing I have ever read.

Do the decent thing.

STOP posting.

• The real estate market is just crazy up here to me - that house would be the closest neighbor to a $700k house - just can’t see payin that for a house and look at that junkyard every time you leave your home. Guess my white privilege is showing:00008172:Imma keepin on lookin 😬

you have no sympathy for the Biden supporters.... the democrats work hard at giving them your tax dollars for votes....

• Moderators, are there NO filters at all?

ANTYHING goes?

Sorry buddy - free speech is free speech - long as the argument doesn’t collapse into personal attacks. Everybody tries to feed ya shit and call it ice cream from time to time

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sorry buddy - free speech is free speech - long as the argument doesn’t collapse into personal attacks. Everybody tries to feed ya shit and call it ice cream from time to time

SHIT is all that comes from Mad Dog. Trump dreams it up, Mad Dog spews it. No shame. No common decency. Both are disgraceful examples of the human race. Both belong in his beloved Gitmo.

• THAT is the DUMBEST thing I have ever read.

Do the decent thing.

STOP posting.

I learned this from you....those aren’t Antifa idiots ... they are full blooded trump supporters that just went crazy....they hate cops they want them defunded, they want to turn in their guns and rip up the constitution, they want to loot and riot..... and they want communism NOW...there I denied it...happy?

• Come on man... 4 years?

How about this... you, Orangeman, and Bill, put aside the money you think dems will be taxing you and whatever is left over, after taxes of course, you give to me! millionaire-squared

Not just the direct tax, but little things like gases prices up $.30 today... Is that a tax --- with what the Dems want to do it's just the beginning.

• SHIT is all that comes from Mad Dog. Trump dreams it up, Mad Dog spews it. No shame. No common decency. Both are disgraceful examples of the human race. Both belong in his beloved Gitmo.

don’t look now but your TDS a is showing....I hope they are fast tracking the vaccine...calm down you’re going to blow a gasket...

• There is now an armed stand off inside the House building.

Remember, Mad Dog, this will be Trump's legacy. This is what he will be remembered for.

ANTIFA put out a statement the other day saying they were going to be there dressed as trump supporters... they would wear their hats backwards to identify each other...

and I’m sure antifa doesn’t want trump to win so they wouldn’t want to be in DC today? I’m betting there are no members of antifa within 3000 miles. They are on vacation in Bermuda...Nancy’s paying for it.