Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Has to be the BEST POST on the entire thread!!

Li'l Pup, see how it's done. BullShit with a straight face.

Masterful.

• Would you happen to have a copy of that letter????

Yeah, that's what I thought.

• Now, if only they could "find" 11,780 . . . . THAT would be great, right?

Sorry, puppy, I used some of your dots. I will replace them.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There you go. Dot in good health.

• no rich relatives on my family tree...

as a matter of fact......here is something else you can deny....

Here's a letter to Congress from me, representing EVERYBODY in Iowa.

Dear Soon To Be Out of Work Mr. Pence,

This is to let you know that I have personally erased all of the votes for Cadet Bone Spurs and hereby assign them to the next PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATE, the Honorable Joseph Biden.

Than You,

An Iowa Resident who has the power to speak for EVERYBODY ELSE.

See Yip-Yap, same weight of authority as your example.

• when you certify a fraud....that makes you complicit in the crime....

they never thought they would get caught.....the giant net had been cast and boy did they catch a lot of suckers....bottom feeders...now they are squirming to get out of it.....I’m guessing they had a long talk with their lawyers and it wasn’t what they wanted to hear..now if the other states reps had the same lawyer talk they will be writing the same begging for forgiveness letters. Politicians are good at back peddling and denials...so it’s nothing new...
    the trapmiester strikes again

path to victory goes through enemy territory....comes out unscathed....and it Trump 46 for the win....get out your crying towels.

• Fixed it for you.

• I must be psychic ....I knew you would deny the evidence...

Now for the kicker...

Those signers are all republicans......I’m guessing the democrats think the Chinese president Biden is going to save them...

regardless of the outcome tomorrow......the Inauguration Day is the 20th....still plenty of time to spring the ultimate trap...

• What does “Than You” mean? Just curious as I’m not familiar with that expression...

“PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATE”? FYI, there’s more than one! Believe it or not, there are 50! This implies plurality...

Such a professional letter! You should run for office!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().