Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I don't know about the rest of you, BUT I WON'T let a COMMIE GOVERNMENT take my new Slingshot except over my dead body. I did not work hard over my life to have some COMMIE take it away. My property is paid for so the bank can't take it, but I WON'T let the GOVERNMENT TAKE it either.

What if I told you that sacrificing your Slingshot would enable Biden to sniff more children? Would that help?

• Perhaps to get the country to where Commiefornia is. If I remember correctly Commiefornia has the widest wealth gap. Essentially there is no middle class there; you have the rich elite and the cogs at the bottom.

Perhaps that is their goal for the entire country. After all the 10 most violent cities are all Democrat run and yet they keep voting democrat. So the poor and dumb are reliable votes. If you break down the middle class in the rest of the country you can have Commiefornia all over. It may take a generation, but it can happen.

Anecdoteal evidence: A Facistbook friend of mine is a 2nd generation Cuban and she voted for Biden. One generation removed from communism and they can sometimes vote for the very ideology their parents escaped from.

WOW! There are no poor people in middle America? No poor people to speak of in all Republican ran states?

That is basically what you just said. That statistic amazes me. Who is living in all those trailers? Really frugal, middle class folks?

Vote for communism? LOL, you are just as adorable as your alter ego Bigbird, EchoDog, Enjoydog, biglifetoday, BigRaven...something like that.:P

• I don't know about the rest of you, BUT I WON'T let a COMMIE GOVERNMENT take my new Slingshot except over my dead body. I did not work hard over my life to have some COMMIE take it away. My property is paid for so the bank can't take it, but I WON'T let the GOVERNMENT TAKE it either.

Hey, you forgot to switch users before liking your post.

"Everything is a Conspiracy";):00008172::00008356:

• Oh, speaking of of Russia. Did you know 8Chan now 8kun the starting point for all your brilliant QAnon knowledge is based in Russia.

Interesting huh?:/

just because a hosting server is located in another country doesn’t mean much. And in fact it’s probably a string of 20-30 servers it’s just passing through to keep its original location from being discovered....I expected you to know this...

• well I knew there was a plan for 46...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fre…ynn-shares-174808613.html

get ready for it......I would suggest stocking up on survival supplies for at least 3 weeks.....toilet paper, food, candles, flashlight batteries...fill you gas tanks.....Trump warned everyone months ago......

Sidney Powell I think said there were constitutional remedies to turn it over

• well I knew there was a plan for 46...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fre…ynn-shares-174808613.html

get ready for it......I would suggest stocking up on survival supplies for at least 3 weeks.....toilet paper, food, candles, flashlight batteries...fill you gas tanks.....Trump warned everyone months ago......

Sidney Powell I think said there were constitutional remedies to turn it over

Ooooo, a redo. Interesting. I think it is called a rematch. Constitutionally that will take place in 2024. To take place prior to that could very well be un-American. "Don't touch the constitution, well you can suspend it if it helps my team. I'm a "patriot" and I guess I said that".

• Need to save those .gifs for a few weeks yet once we make sure SCOTUS stays out of it. Nothing guaranteed yet, although the betting sites have Trump at 12% chance... I give it lower single digits....

I figured that GIF would be the SCOTUS..."Get that shit out of here".

Trumps arguments don't spend many minutes in court. Based on judges he appointed also kicking them out that quick, I suspect the SCOTUS will kick them out just as fast, if not faster.

Then again, I did think giving 110% was a good idea and I'm at home laid up from spinal surgery, so I can be wrong.:)

• remember Trump declared a national emergency several years ago which is still in effect....so election fraud in a national emergency would fly....then they can have a new presidential election with paper ballots and you show up to vote with proper identification....no show, no ID, no voting....sounds good to me. And while he’s at it he could write in another term....he could be 45-46-47..... I like it...I can hear the snowflakes now....the entire world would be able to hear a massive wailing noise emanating from commiefornia....I say go for it....besides the military...there is another 80 million man armed citizen army .....behind him 100%....

• WOW! There are no poor people in middle America? No poor people to speak of in all Republican ran states?

That is basically what you just said. That statistic amazes me. Who is living in all those trailers? Really frugal, middle class folks?

Vote for communism? LOL, you are just as adorable as your alter ego Bigbird, EchoDog, Enjoydog, biglifetoday, BigRaven...something like that.:P

Sir you are not even trying. Take a nap. :POKESS:

NOTHING in my statement about Commiefornia having the WIDEST wealth gap implies that there are no poor people in Republican run states. I live in a Republican run state and on occasion buy food for homeless people; and I'm just going to take a wild guess that being poor is a prerequisite for homelessness.

While Biden and the democrats may not be full blown declared commies, they ARE endorsed by our communist party... I guess like most people commies gravitate to what they love...

Democrats -> :00009431:<-China

https://www.washingtontimes.co…-joe-biden-for-president/

• that article makes me sick to my stomach......the constitution gives us lots of freedoms but do we really need a communist party in America? It’s against everything the construction stands for.......and if you’re unhappy here you have the FREEDOM to leave.....GTFO.....you do not have the FREEDOM to change the constitution to fit your likes and dislikes......my rights to live by the constitution should come before your rights to change it...

• Oh, I was trying. I also nailed it.

Here is where you imply non-Democrat run America is middle class and the Dems are trying to make everyone poor so they will be loyal Democrat voters. Which implies the lack of loyal voters in the rest of America is because they aren't "poor and dumb".

"Perhaps that is their goal for the entire country. After all the 10 most violent cities are all Democrat run and yet they keep voting democrat. So the poor and dumb are reliable votes. If you break down the middle class in the rest of the country you can have Commiefornia all over".

• I hope this is a trap Trump set to oust all the democratic state officials for all the illegal stuff they did during this last year....that would be sweet...

Oh, I was trying. I also nailed it.

Here is where you imply non-Democrat run America is middle class and the Dems are trying to make everyone poor so they will be loyal Democrat voters. Which implies the lack of loyal voters in the rest of America is because they aren't "poor and dumb".

"Perhaps that is their goal for the entire country. After all the 10 most violent cities are all Democrat run and yet they keep voting democrat. So the poor and dumb are reliable votes. If you break down the middle class in the rest of the country you can have Commiefornia all over".

I just told me friend today that the people that have jobs are going to get stuck with big tax increases to feed the others for all the free stuff....so we’ll be better off not having a job and on the receiving end....pay very minimal tax and reap the big benefits....

• Oh, I was trying. I also nailed it.

Here is where you imply non-Democrat run America is middle class and the Dems are trying to make everyone poor so they will be loyal Democrat voters. Which implies the lack of loyal voters in the rest of America is because they aren't "poor and dumb"....

You have at least 2 classes of loyal democrat voters. Poor and dumb and rich elite.

Poor and dumb are everywhere, as are rich and elite. Commiefornia has (perhaps) the largest percentage of both since their tax structure has caused the middle class to be run into poverty or to flee the state.

Human nature is such that we look out for what's best for us. Poor and dumb look for a handout from a big benevolent entity (government) and rich and elite look for "scratch my back and I scratch yours".

Are the democrats trying to make everyone poor? I don't know, but it seems they are really good at it and benefit from it. Do you think if Commiefornia had a strong middle class they would be as solidly blue as they are?

Are there poor Republicans? Yes, mostly fans of the 2nd amendment.

Middle class is the unpredictable wild card. Some middle class will value feelings and listen to mainstream media, others value what was created by the founding fathers and vote for the economic health of the country.

Are there middle class democrats? Of course, one of them is the reason I had to explain to my daughter that it is ok to lie to a democrat. The listen to news that lie to them, so they expect their world view to be massaged, reality be damned.

• Hewlett-Packard is throwing in the towel on California and moving to Texas. The business crushing weight of regulation and taxation is going to result in one of 2 things. Either CA will make a abrupt move to the right or the government will become insolvent destroying one of our biggest state economies.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it