Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Rumor is Gina Hasple CIA head was at the facility and was actually wounded in the gun battle....has Flipped to save her life.....and will cooperate with Trump.....her failure to cooperate will initiate her death sentence for treason....if she’s good she gets life in prison.....

• well, there are variables in this info.......at this point we don’t know if this was all a trap and Biden will be president for various reasons....or if Trump does indeed have the upper hand.....and will be 46......if Biden gets it he will surely be thrown under the bus in short order to get kamalazoo into the presidency....after he does the dirty work....I wish I had absolute proof of what is actually happening....they don’t consult me.....a woman president would be a huge democratic win.....whatever color she really is...

I’m just as confused about the rules for the corona virus as I am about how this election is going to turn out.....deception of ones intentions is classic bait and switch offense......keep your enemy off balance.....have them looking over here while we sneak in over here ....tactical maneuvering.....this is a real war between the deep state and the swamp drainers.....make no mistake about it.....lives are on the line... casualties have happened....

So to answer your questions.....I’m praying for trump to be re-elected....I’m praying for the country if Biden wins....too close to call......but things are coming to a head....soon......maybe...

• So to sum up...

Everything is possibly a definite maybe, perhaps; and we’re almost 100% positive, somewhat...

just as with the virus rumors are flying hot and heavy coming in from every direction.....each one sounds as viable as the next.......I should call Vito......he would know if it’s Trump or Biden....

• just as with the virus rumors are flying hot and heavy coming in from every direction.....each one sounds as viable as the next.......I should call Vito......he would know if it’s Trump or Biden....

Wait. Are you talking about Covid? The "China Virus"? Trump said, "the day after the election that hoax will be over. You won't hear about it anymore".

Why would the Dems still be pushing that lie?

They won.

This makes no sense. Well, unless you think it's possible Trump would push falsehoods. Unless it's possible Trump would say anything to keep his base angry and scared to stroke his own ego.

No, The Dems are up to something. They must be playing some three dimensional chess. They are so powerful and smart. I don't want that type of person in charge. Wait, what was I talking about. Shoe did you say something? Sock, was that you? Who is there? Hello? Squirrel? They're coming? They're coming!!! 2 word story? What? Mama I'm coming home.

Snickerdoodle!!!!:S

• first of all, after the democrats pulled the Russia, Russia, Russia, hoax ....the the stormy Daniels hoax, and the impeachment hoax.....yes when he first heard about it he thought is was another democratic hoax.....remember the little boy that cried WOLF......years of them trying every trick in the book, he thought it was status quo just another attempt to make him look bad.

it I remember correctly....the word from the doctors was....don’t wear a mask.....then it was wear a mask......then it was this mask doesn’t work....then it was the mask does work....right now experts are saying even after getting the vaccine you should still wear a mask.....WTF....why take the vaccine? Is it really going to work or not?

When is flu season? Summer or winter? At first they said the virus was like the flu......would that lead you to believe it’s going to be something to worry about all year long or it just might be seasonal? Like the cold and flu had been seasonal for the last 5000 years...
    first kids were immune....then it was no they aren’t.....then it was close the schools, now it’s open the schools.... you can protest and riot, but church and restaurants will kill you....

the WHO said it was no big deal....then they found out they lied....the CDC has changed its recommendations like Biden flip flops on fracking...if you trust any recommendations from the WHO or the CDC you need your head examined ... I stopped listening to the news on every channel....way too unreliable.... mockingbird liars....spreading propaganda...

China lied about the source of the virus...then we find out they lied.....China is still lying ....9 months and very few credible answers...or sources for answers...

First the hospitals were full, then it was kill the elderly in nursing homes because they don’t have enough beds....then they find out the hospital ship only had 100 full beds out of 1000...and they never used the hospital they built in the convention center...more empty beds....they still have dead bodies in refer trailers. Why aren’t the buried yet? To keep making it look like we have so many dead victims we don’t know what to do with them. They are recycling the dead bodies from one location to the next.

15 days to flatten the curve....then it went to 30 days...then it went to 45 days.....now it’s the China virus could be around forever.....

Last year or two years ago the FLU shot was only 40% effective....they guessed the wrong strain...CRAP SHOOT...I’m not in line for flu shots or China virus shots.....the vaccine would have to be around 20 years for me to take it....and I won’t be around by then to get it...

If you in your great wisdom have all the correct answers about the China virus and when it will end....please enlighten the world because they don’t have those answers yet ....call doctor Fauci his number is 1-800-CHINAVIRUS ...same goes for the voter fraud or lack of......Trump would like to know....they are conducting hearings with live eye witnesses right now...not like all the dems highly credible “whistle blowers” or Adam shifty...I have all the evidence but I can’t show now or ever....

oh no, phony voter fraud......it’s illegal to give money in exchange for votes...Facebook and Twitter are the best tools LEO could ever want.....self inflicted picture and video confessions....

So how many ballots did the one on the right fill out? I know it’s just my imagination....

I’ll bet in the democratic controlled swing states they have no list of the poll workers names and phone numbers....I’ll bet they don’t have their paycheck stubs either....so were they paid in cash? Here’s your money do what you’re told....then run away as fast as you can...sounds legal to me...

The KRAKEN has the voting servers.....the NSA has all the swamp takedown evidence....it’s just a matter of lining up the ducks....and getting more stool pigeons to flip....years in a federal prison can quickly change your loyalty priority...
    there is a rouge black ops department of the C_A that handles very clandestine operations....they are behind the deep state and voter fraud and other stuff.....they had control of the servers...they never thought Hilary would lose.....LOL ...Trump 46....BIDEN zero...

I forgot, the rumor of the virus lock down could be fake to cover the massive deep state arrest operations taking place...to keep people out of danger. And trump has been releasing false information on purpose to set traps....

• My daughter sent me this today and I believe it speaks for itself.

My goodness what I wouldn’t give to enroll in this class in an actual classroom not this online crap. This would fall under the category of “things that make you gleefully jump out of bed in the morning”🙂

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• My daughter sent me this today and I believe it speaks for itself.

My goodness what I wouldn’t give to enroll in this class in an actual classroom not this online crap. This would fall under the category of “things that make you gleefully jump out of bed in the morning”🙂

teachers name sounds Russian....that wouldn’t be considered lefty brainwashing would it? I know it’s part of Nancy’s “I ❤️America” curriculum..... nothing like a very patriotic radical lefty snowflake...

• democratic state Supreme Court strikes again.....

https://triblive.com/local/pa-…elli-case-can-be-counted/

I don’t know how any honest judge could think all of these ballot issues are legal....the fix is in here in PA. It’s not what the voting law says about ballot validation.... just wasted pages of lawyer ease .....if you can’t tell the truth, baffle them with BS....I’m embarrassed to be a citizen of this democratic mess.....

• democratic state Supreme Court strikes again.....

https://triblive.com/local/pa-…elli-case-can-be-counted/

I don’t know how any honest judge could think all of these ballot issues are legal....the fix is in here in PA. It’s not what the voting law says about ballot validation.... just wasted pages of lawyer ease .....if you can’t tell the truth, baffle them with BS....I’m embarrassed to be a citizen of this democratic mess.....

That article is a few days old. While true, it was appealed to SCOTUS, well one of them yesterday - https://twitter.com/alexsalvin…33974716709650432/photo/1

• Big Brother is watching...

https://apple.news/ANMUP7Pz-QF68MLDFToZfbQ

this tracking system is an excuse to get rid of older workers, disabled workers and people of color.....since they are not discriminating and every employee is under the exact same scrutiny there can claim nobody was discriminated against .....the cameras are pointed at everyone not just select individuals..the fired employee was singled out for not being productive enough...and to prove it they will fire a “normal” person without any of the other physical or mental issues...that was deemed too unproductive....

one should keep in mind that everywhere you go you are on camera. And act accordingly...always...

"We know from every other algorithmic audit of these kinds of systems that there are people for whom this kind of tracking and evaluation performs more poorly, and they are the populations already most likely to be surveilled at work and in their communities," she wrote over Twitter direct message. "Will the motions of employees of color, of older employees, employees with disabilities be more likely to be misread or determined to be substandard or inefficient, and threaten their employment?"

• Why would the Dems still be pushing that lie?

Perhaps to get the country to where Commiefornia is. If I remember correctly Commiefornia has the widest wealth gap. Essentially there is no middle class there; you have the rich elite and the cogs at the bottom.

Perhaps that is their goal for the entire country. After all the 10 most violent cities are all Democrat run and yet they keep voting democrat. So the poor and dumb are reliable votes. If you break down the middle class in the rest of the country you can have Commiefornia all over. It may take a generation, but it can happen.

Anecdoteal evidence: A Facistbook friend of mine is a 2nd generation Cuban and she voted for Biden. One generation removed from communism and they can sometimes vote for the very ideology their parents escaped from.

• Perhaps to get the country to where Commiefornia is. If I remember correctly Commiefornia has the widest wealth gap. Essentially there is no middle class there; you have the rich elite and the cogs at the bottom.

Perhaps that is their goal for the entire country. After all the 10 most violent cities are all Democrat run and yet they keep voting democrat. So the poor and dumb are reliable votes. If you break down the middle class in the rest of the country you can have Commiefornia all over. It may take a generation, but it can happen.

Anecdoteal evidence: A Facistbook friend of mine is a 2nd generation Cuban and she voted for Biden. One generation removed from communism and they can sometimes vote for the very ideology their parents escaped from.

821FEA5E-51FD-484F-A012-559077EC2027.gif

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• teachers name sounds Russian....that wouldn’t be considered lefty brainwashing would it? I know it’s part of Nancy’s “I ❤️America” curriculum..... nothing like a very patriotic radical lefty snowflake...

Oh, speaking of of Russia. Did you know 8Chan now 8kun the starting point for all your brilliant QAnon knowledge is based in Russia.

Interesting huh?:/

• I don't know about the rest of you, BUT I WON'T let a COMMIE GOVERNMENT take my new Slingshot except over my dead body. I did not work hard over my life to have some COMMIE take it away. My property is paid for so the bank can't take it, but I WON'T let the GOVERNMENT TAKE it either.