Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Please. With their record this year. Do you honestly think I get emotional over losses? Not to mention, my number two team is The Lions. :P

I get really excited for wins, yet never really get emotional over losses. I just take them in stride.

However, if I'm playing Call of Duty and the game glitches at critical times causing my death, I lose my shit. If I die under normal circumstances, my fault, I take it in stride.

I'm not very emotional, unless it is good/great things. I just work through bad, sad, disappointing things.

EDIT: BTW, to that point. I was happy and celebrating at the end of that stinker. I was down by 11.5 points in one Fantasy Football League and close in another with 14 seconds left in the game. My QB throws a TD to my TE(technically to a WR that missed). That made my one losing game a win and gave me lots more breathing room in my other game, essentially making it a lock.

• should have called Vito before you placed your bet..

• link please.....TRUMP 46 incoming.....

It is in his Twit feed. I'm sure you have your phone set for alerts everytime the Twit tweets.

I know you explained you use "46" to help stupid people. Unfortunately, Everytime you do it, my first thought is, "this guy is so stupid". I then remember you explained your reason and you are you and here we are.:*

• I'm sure we can find some biden 2020 / trump 2020 bumper stickers the loser could sport on their sling for the year....

I rarely ever post signs, flags stickers for anyone. The one exception was my McMullin for President shirt in 2016.

If I did stickers, I would have to flip people off with their own words. A little combo.

Kinda tells a story.:)

• if it ever comes down to it.....only people living below the mason Dixon line should be forced to pay.....

I’ll be damn if that is so - the south was pillaged by the damn Yankees after the war - we will be damned if northern libtards try that shit again..

Might be a completely different outcome this time around :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Today was the very first time I heard about Operation Warp Speed on any local news outlet. Amazing, now that the election is over? Guess what, they were concerned about the process and that it happened too fast, just needed that angle to put a negative spin first and only after the election. Fine, anyone concerned should have the ability to let the smoke clear first or the election not to participate. The media just flat out refuses to give President Trump (or any republican) credit.

Now Mark Zuckerberg comes out offering to work with President Elect Biden with the Covid-19 response. Amazing!

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook has already asked the Biden administration about helping with the COVID-19 vaccine response | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com)

• Today was the very first time I heard about Operation Warp Speed on any local news outlet. Amazing, now that the election is over? Guess what, they were concerned about the process and that it happened too fast, just needed that angle to put a negative spin first and only after the election. Fine, anyone concerned should have the ability to let the smoke clear first or the election not to participate. The media just flat out refuses to give President Trump (or any republican) credit.

Now Mark Zuckerberg comes out offering to work with President Elect Biden with the Covid-19 response. Amazing!

Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook has already asked the Biden administration about helping with the COVID-19 vaccine response | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com)

Sorry, just because it was your first time, doesn't mean it was the first time.

Yesterday was the first time I saw Carson Wentz throw a football. Amazing, now that the season's over.:00008172::00008356:Please.

• One countries computers being hacked by a dictator, doesn't prove every countries computers are hacked.

That isn't how it works.

No. But it does prove that the systems are vulnerable. If some entity say..... China has a vested interest in a main competitor's election say..... the US of A, they would want a leader that is weak to create a trade advantage and a hackable voting system is temptation.

Pair that temptation with a corrupt media that will absolutely protect the candidate that makes the US of A a weaker country makes it a greater temptation...

Perhaps too tempting to resist.

• Sorry, just because it was your first time, doesn't mean it was the first time.

Yesterday was the first time I saw Carson Wentz throw a football. Amazing, now that the season's over.:00008172::00008356:Please.

Same news station I watch every morning! It was the first time. No mistake. Sad!

• In the second debate Trump said a vaccine for the corona virus would most likely be real before the end of the year

The press the next day slammed him and said that was BS and that there was no way it would be available for anyone until well into the next year.

Now that it seems clear that Trump was correct I just hope the media does not try to give Biden any credit for doing anything about this

Biden has done nothing about the virus or the economy and will not be in a position to actually do anything about either for another almost 2 months

As it stands right now it looks as if Biden just might inherit a pretty good economy and thanks to Trumps operation warp speed a vaccine that is predicted to be available to everyone who wants it by June

going to be interesting to see if the media will ever actually give credit for this to Trump - - I suspect they are not capable of doing so. I suspect they will try to give credit to Biden

Media lies - - do you think they impacted how people voted?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Another point as anyone who has attempted to order parts online may have experienced as I have multiple times is the shortage of the supply chains. Yesterday I went into the local bicycle shop and the owner said its a catch 22, business is great but the supply chain is empty. Soon a vaccine will be out and hopefully it will be effective. Fingers crossed and if it does the recreation, travel, entertainment & associated businesses along with a massive rebuilding of the supply chain will occur.

I hope this happens but for sure it will be just in time to give the appearance it was Joe Biden. The press will eat-it-up!