Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Outside of "Spartacus" all the others have put people in jail, which is something.;)

• I'm not sure how to do the slower, louder thing through text as to help somebody better understand things.

Let's try.

ON ELECTION DAY

AFTER POLLS CLOSE

THERE IS AT LEAST ONE MEMBER FROM EACH PARTY AT EACH PRECINCT.

A PRECINCT IS VERY SMALL, ABOUT 1100 PEOPLE

DETROIT HAS 3,500,000+ PEOPLE

THAT MEANS DETROIT HAS ABOUT 3,000 PRECINCTS

EACH PRECINCT COLLECTS AND COUNTS BALLOTS.

THE BALLOTS ARE THEN BROUGHT BY THOSE TWO PARTY REPRESENTATIVES TO...

I lost you didn't I? :00008862:

Believe what you want.8o

I am in no way saying it happened ......

However ... if a/all/some machine doing the counting, counted each Biden vote as 1.096 votes and every Trump vote as .992 votes, How would the honest hard working little people from both parties working the polls know, even if they did everything right.

.... angel-squared

EDIT: And why in the hell are there still so many House races that have not been called ....... almost all that are held up are with an R leading in typically left leaning precincts ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Fair point

I was speaking to all the ballots showing up at once and late.

To your second question. Those are the same places Biden is winning. That means that Trump's people are slowing the process. The ballots are a whole thing. If one part is in question, the entire thing is in question.

It would be hilarious if Trump wins a Presidential ballot argument in a state but that causes Republicans to lose Senate control and ultimately the Presidency, because one state won't help Trump.:P

• No. I'm absolutely sure it all was totally legit...

Though Reuters wrote that poll watchers were blocked and I'm watching another video of a GOP Michigan Canvasser who's signature stamp may have been used without her consent, had left because she felt threatened... I"m sure threatened by how "by the book" that operation was...Oh yeah, the Wayne county canvassers were doxxed.

GOP Michigan Canvasser

• To your second question. Those are the same places Biden is winning. That means that Trump's people are slowing the process. The ballots are a whole thing. If one part is in question, the entire thing is in question.

Nice try ... however look at the map I posted with the House races still in question .... NY, CA, LA, NC, IA ......

On your other point even in GA the Senate votes where not included in the recount .....

........ angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Oh, I missed the tiny white spots. Sorry.

Doesn't mean Trump's people aren't playing around in there. They are everywhere, ask Rudy.^^

I was talking about having ballots thrown out. Not recounts. Trump isn't going to win anything with a recount. He needs to prove, mass fraud that results in thousands of ballots being thrown out. Those ballots could be split ticket ballots....

• No. I'm absolutely sure it all was totally legit...

Though Reuters wrote that poll watchers were blocked and I'm watching another video of a GOP Michigan Canvasser who's signature stamp may have been used without her consent, had left because she felt threatened... I"m sure threatened by how "by the book" that operation was...Oh yeah, the Wayne county canvassers were doxxed.

GOP Michigan Canvasser

Oh, yeah they were not doxxed. One of the two had their city of residence mentioned. Which is public knowledge.

Bannon, you by relation are wrong.:*

• you are absolutely correct.....that’s how it’s suppose to work.....now can you prove it happened as it’s supposed to? You weren’t there. I wasn’t there and half the people that were suppose to be there were not allowed to be there...the democrats locked the republican out ....So was that clear enough? And that happened in many different democratically controlled precincts.....it was a mass democratic/deep state conspiracy to steal another election.....

Doesn't mean Trump's people aren't playing around in there. They are everywhere, ask Rudy.^^

I was talking about having ballots thrown out. Not recounts. Trump isn't going to win anything with a recount. He needs to prove, mass fraud that results in thousands of ballots being thrown out. Those ballots could be split ticket ballots....

wow....that’s what rudy told you personally yesterday.....they have the evidence and they are going to court to present it.....phony ballots can be recounted 10,000 times and it will still come to the same result......the election was fixed....welcome to ....pick any third world shithole you want....because we are that close....

• Oh, yeah they were not doxxed. One of the two had their city of residence mentioned. Which is public knowledge.

Bannon, you by relation are wrong.:*

Wow. Who the hell switched you to decaf? Nobody gives a crap about their town being "doxxed".

BTW Gonna recommend 8 O'clock coffee beans and get a grinder. Brewed heaven.

https://yonews.org/man-who-cal…-intimidated-trump-voter/

Rudy personally told you yesterday that many of the phony ballots only had one candidate picked and that was biden....no other down ballot candidates names were circled......kind Of strange that they didn’t feel the need to vote for any other democrats...because the fix was in for them too.....It’s a conspiracy.......from the word go.....

• Outside of "Spartacus" all the others have put people in jail, which is something.;)

Bad example — AGAIN !! None of them put ANYBODY in jail - they do not have the authority to incarcerate!!! They do however have the capacity to spew forth more bullshit than most anybody can stand 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• 1+1=1

Wow. Who the hell switched you to decaf? Nobody gives a crap about their town being "doxxed".

BTW Gonna recommend 8 O'clock coffee beans and get a grinder. Brewed heaven.

https://yonews.org/man-who-cal…-intimidated-trump-voter/

I reply to your "canvassers being Doxxed" and you counter with a voter being doxxed article.

So I win round one and this is round two.

Speaking of 2, I wonder if anyone else thinks that when it comes to you and Dog that 1+1=1:/

Trust me it isn't decaf. Being home all day I upped my jet fuel intake, and may have rendered my response mellowed. I think I've tried 8 o'clock before, but it has been a while. I'll give it a shot again. Thanks.