Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Hmm, pfhisa, pardon spelling, announced their vaccine is 90% effective and will seek emergency authorization to distribute? Seems funny the announcement is so close after Biden was declared the winner. What the hell does Bidon think creating a virus task force will do except burn more of our oney needlessly?

• Don’t throw in the towel yet - if Reps keep the Senate - McConnel will keep the left wing nuts at bay - and it will be entertaining to watch em cry for 4 years!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Don’t worry! This is not about politics - the left - will apply the same standards to Joe as Donald. They are dipped in credibility. The investigations and impeachments will start very soon.

You know - Joe and the left WILL say that this is DT’s economy - NOT their’s.

Joe and the left WILL say that the Cov-19 progress is DT’s success. And the list goes on.....

I eagerly await ALL this from our lefty friends here as well. Credibility and continuity is soooo important to to the left.

Here is one of those smiley's that are so prevalent here for ya :*

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The hypocrisy is already at a full tilt - Biden supporters not social distancing or wearing masks are NOT super spreader events like Trump rallies but “voters celebrating election of a President for the people”. If we lose the Senate I’m selling my TV

😂😂

• The hypocrisy is already at a full tilt - Biden supporters not social distancing or wearing masks are NOT super spreader events like Trump rallies but “voters celebrating election of a President for the people”. If we lose the Senate I’m selling my TV

😂😂

I just had a cable box in your guys room installed for your visit, so maybe I should have waited. :00008172::00008172::00008040::00008040::00008359:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• and you think it makes a difference what city it was in? It was in an American city that should be the take away. Radicals burning and looting were allowed a free pass. Nonviolent protestors were treated like the criminals. That’s crazy liberal thinking.

Wrong Country!

Double WOW!!!

Read and understand what you are reading.

Stop spreading bullshit.

• WOLF - quoting you - FINALLY

“Grant you I read, watch, listen to smarter people

:00008172:

I have to give credit where credit is do.

Bill Martin , Orangeman , Edward Neal , SoCal , Tripod and the new emergence of billythekidd

You guys all make me better and inform me of things I didn't know. Thank you.:*

But once I know, I know and am that less likely to be wrong.:00008172::00008356::00008040:

Yup ..... going to be interesting .....

What is that about being careful what you ask for ...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/por…smashed-windows-vandalism

On a different note, heard some questions raised last night ...

What about the inauguration .... can't have all those people on the mall in DC... you know.... not social distancing and all.

Are we going to have 6 foot circles painted on the ground. Sounds like a "super spreader" event to me.

And what about all the inaugural balls ..... not allowed to have those inside gatherings according to the Mayor of DC ....

I am sure we are not going to see a do as I say not as I do happenings are we ?

Once again ..... going to be interesting ...

...... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I’m all about helping the disadvantaged!

So many so little time but we will try😍

• And the mass shootings... When will the next one happen? Predictions? 😔

I know your a smart guy so I am trying to figure out the correlation between mass shootings and political parties??? Lunatics are just plain and simple lunatics - they can pop up anytime, anyplace. If you are suggesting that conservatives are going to kill over a Biden victory - I just can’t see that - if that was true the streets would have run red over the 8 Obama years :00008172:

• I know your a smart guy so I am trying to figure out the correlation between mass shootings and political parties??? Lunatics are just plain and simple lunatics - they can pop up anytime, anyplace. If you are suggesting that conservatives are going to kill over a Biden victory - I just can’t see that - if that was true the streets would have run red over the 8 Obama years :00008172:

I'm hoping none! While Trump had some occur during his presidency... Maybe it's me, because I didn't look up facts, but I felt there were more during Obama's...

Y'all are smart too (some of y'all... 🐶), so please share the data around that.

And... This can go both ways (like anything for conspiracy theorists)... Are they manipulated party events? I'd hope not and that like you said, nuts are just nuts...

Don't get defensive! 🌰🤪😆

• WOLF Curious? When people on the left, or anyone for that matter vote for a candidate to raise their taxes day one, has it been your experience that these same people on a regular basis choose to send in more of their earnings to the government? Or refuse a stimulus check, or tax refund? You know, let Uncle Sam keep it for the cause.

You see I have never met one, or heard of one. Just wondering if you have or do? This was an Intercal part of Joe Biden‘s campaign so surely it must be of importance to those who voted for him.

The government can, will, and does except extra payments from anyone who would like to make them. No strings attached. Surely this unicorn must exist I’ve just never met one.

I’m just wondering if you have?

And as a preemptive strike, those that believe higher taxes on corporations do not translate into more money out of the middle classes pocket do not understand economics or business.

Thoughts?😎