Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• In the end I highly suspect that last nights debate will not change any minds - those who support Trump will still support Trump and those that support Biden will still support Biden - - - and the small % of people who are actually undecided - - - meh!

seriously doubt anything said last night is going to cause any substantial change

Now on a different note I dont think this election is going to be close as some people think it will be - - - - the voter turn out seems to be much higher than normal and I have a feeling that whoever wins this is going to win it big

Could be all of the fear of voter fraud has conservatives much more excited to be sure their vote counts

Could be that all of the Trump hate in the media has the left more excited to vote

Could be that putting Kamaltoe on the ballot got Bernie voters excited

Could be allot of things

I just dont know what it is, but I would not be the least surprised if this thing ends up in a landslide one way or the other

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I requested an absentee ballot and they sent me a regular mail in ballot. So I called the state election YADA YADA told them my plight and asked if I could just go vote in person....she said yes take all the ballot stuff I received with me....I said can I open that ballot and write VOID all over it in ink.....she said NO don’t do that...the election manager will destroy it. I don’t plan to mail it back that way....I’ll void it in front of him and hand it to him.....I didn’t get a chance to tell her my intentions...

she did tell me they are having lots of problems....I told her the state was not prepared to conduct the election this way....

So the heavily democratic Allegheny country election idiots sent me a regular ballot probably since They can see I’m registered republican....now I’m supposed to trust the probably democratic election manager to destroy my ballot...so my option now is to demand it gets torn in half while I watch....

What’s the odds?..

• I requested an absentee ballot and they sent me a regular mail in ballot. So I called the state election YADA YADA told them my plight and asked if I could just go vote in person....she said yes take all the ballot stuff I received with me....I said can I open that ballot and write VOID all over it in ink.....she said NO don’t do that...the election manager will destroy it. I don’t plan to mail it back that way....I’ll void it in front of him and hand it to him.....I didn’t get a chance to tell her my intentions...

she did tell me they are having lots of problems....I told her the state was not prepared to conduct the election this way....

So the heavily democratic Allegheny country election idiots sent me a regular ballot probably since They can see I’m registered republican....now I’m supposed to trust the probably democratic election manager to destroy my ballot...so my option now is to demand it gets torn in half while I watch....

What’s the odds?..

so - - what is the difference between an "absentee ballot" and a "mail in ballot" - - - - - the "mail in ballot" I got here this year was identical to all of the past "absentee ballots" I have received in past years with the only exception being that this year the return envelope did dot require me to put postage on it - - - - other than that identical

What’s the odds?..

They want to "destroy it", meaning stamp it with Void and delete it from the system. They will, without your request, stamp it Void in front of you. At least they did that when I changed my absentee upon Trump's request in '16.:)

• You were almost 100% right, then you faltered at the end. I agree with everything, except I think the outcome will be higher turnout for both sides resulting in a close race.

• You were almost 100% right, then you faltered at the end. I agree with everything, except I think the outcome will be higher turnout for both sides resulting in a close race.

Sleepy Joe is old and deserves liberal respect - let him win the popular vote by a landslide in liberal states - all Trump needs is 270 votes (the ones that count) 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ...you say with confidence as Graham and McConnell fight to keep their jobs in non liberal states.:D

that is what the media is telling us :rolleyes: