Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• At this point in time a college education and health care are provided by the federal government. It's provided as an incentive and "payback" for service to this country. For the young people out there who want free college education and free health care for all.

Nothing is free. Get ready for the mandatory military draft!

• At this point in time a college education and health care are provided by the federal government. It's provided as an incentive and "payback" for service to this country. For the young people out there who want free college education and free health care for all.

I dunno if the country is ready for that...

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• California exodus... (video made 1 week ago)

The two things they didn't say about the exodus:

1. Those leaving are primarily middle class taxpayers.

2. There is also a wave of California immigration by those who are not. Those moving TO the "Golden State" tend either to be very wealthy, or very poor.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• The two things they didn't say about the exodus:

2. There is also a wave of California immigration by those who are not. Those moving TO the "Golden State" tend either to be very wealthy, or very poor.

I've seen that movie .....

... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• ...Russia planted fake emails in with legit emails. Then hacked the lawyers email account to send an email to the shop owner from the lawyers email...

Let me see if I got this straight. The Russians hacked Hunter's laptop and planted emails to make it look like Joe Biden did the thing he bragged about doing on camera...

Sounds legit.

BTW Russia if your reading this Scarlett Johanson and Gal Gadot like to get naked; pour oil all over themselves and rub themselves on me...

Now if you all will excuse me I have to get ready for the best weekend of my life courtesy of Putin...

The worst thing ever done to our country was doing away with the draft, for a lot of different reasons. It did build men , even though the parents could not.

• The first person doesn't exist. Trump did not give up his wealth. He has gotten wealthier, sadly, just like most that take office in Washington. Trump is for Trump period. Anything he does is for optics, again, like most politicians.

so cute! Here take the lemon out of your jaw and put these rose-colored glasses on!😎

I do know there’s more money in my wallet is not pure optics it’s a reality. All this peace and prosperity can get old for the Democrats I know that

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The two things they didn't say about the exodus:

I saw pretty much the same video about New York City... Where ever they decide to go, please don't come to Colorado... enough people have moved here to really screw this place up... They come and want to make it like it was where they came from.... Sucks.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Born 1942

Graduated with a law degree in 1969 - age 27 and almost immediately went into politics getting elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970. 2 years later, in 1972, he was elected to the U.S. Senate from Delaware becoming the sixth youngest senator in American history - He was re-elected 6 times before resigning after being elected Vice President in 2008

This is Joe Biden - - the purest professional politician you will ever find, has never held a non political job in his adult life - not one

This is the guy who wants people to believe he can relate to blue collar workers - - that he "is one of you"

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• Trump donated his entire presidential salary To American charities ...Increased the stock markets by 10,000 points...cut individual taxes......Incentivized American corporations to expand and return to the United States....Made the country energy independent leading the world......Obama gave Iran billions for nothing except to finance ISIS to kill Americans....Hilary sold 20% of our uranium to Putin with Obama’s consent. And the Clinton foundation got $145 million.....Biden blackmailed (quid pro quo) Ukraine and he and Hunter received millions. The the Biden’s go to China and the Biden’s get millions....if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Biden is on tape many times saying he will end fracking, end fossil fuels, raise you taxes, cut social security and Medicare. 47 years accomplished nothing...No administration except Clinton’s has made more illegal money And been more treasonous than the Obama biden administration. But I have to say bill Clinton screwed our middle class with NAFTA and gave China missile guidance technology....$$$$$$....America has been for sale to the highest bidder for decades by American presidents...

• interesting - - here they tell me it has been received and that it has been validated and accepted, but they say it will not actually be counted until election day

• That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump ,"
    I simply reply, “I'm not voting for Trump.”

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.
    I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.
    I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
    I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
    I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
    I'm voting for the Electoral College & the Republic we live in.
    I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order.
    I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
    I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
    I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigrants.
    I'm voting for our Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
    I'm voting for the unborn babies who have a right to live.
    I’m voting for continued peace progress in the Middle East.
    I’m voting for the fight against human/child trafficking.
    I’m voting for Freedom of Religion.
    I'm voting for the American Flag that is disrespected by the Democrat Party.
    I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion & not be censored.
    I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
    I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

What are you voting for?

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• interesting - - here they tell me it has been received and that it has been validated and accepted, but they say it will not actually be counted until election day

All mail in ballots where held until Monday when early voting started in FL. As with the early in person voting the mail in ballots received before Monday are run through the machines starting Monday then as they are received. The process is supposed to be secure until election day after voting is halted with the machines memories coded, collated, and locked down. This is one of the things Broward violated last General election. They downloaded and made public the early and mail in voting tabulations well before voting was even finished. This is not only impossible but prejudices the vote before it is completed. It is also very helpful to figure out how many dem votes you need to "find" before the night is out ......

...... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• That is the reason I say "NO VOTES" should be counted until the last polling place has closed in Hawaii

• Ed, that was excellent.....