Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I can only speak for my voting experience here in California, But I have never seen a counting machine, at all of the polling places in the various counties where I have voted with a paper ballot the ballots get dropped in a collection boxes which are are delivered to the county registrar office where they are counted - - same place mail in ballots are delivered - - In fact from what I have read mail in / absentee ballots that are received before election day are the first ballots counted

As a side note I find it amazing that your state apparently has the money to provide counting machines at every single poling place - - must be nice

Most places that I worked the polls in SE Michigan had 2-3 tabulators. It's basically a scan-tron machine. A receipt is printed out at the end of the day, with results from that machine. The ballots are pulled from the machine and banded together with the receipt and brought to town hall.

• it's called prioritization of spending.

it could also have something to do with the size of the State/County and the cost of the machines needed to cover it

I suspect it might take a few more machines to cover all of the polling places in California than it would to do the same in Maine

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• that's why you pay higher taxes

your kidding 8o

And all this time I thought it was to support the lazy liberals who think working people owe them something :/

Dang =O

• did you see the vote calculated? Did you see the number go up beside your candidates Name? was that the “real” counting machine. Or the ballot shredder..

in the end it doesnt matter if we vote in person or by mail - - in the end we have to trust the people who deal with the counting and number reporting process - - if they are dishonest we are screwed - - even if you watch them count your ballot there is no guarantee they are not feeding their own fake ballots through the machine to get the result they want and there is no guarantee that even if they count them all correctly that they then report the results correctly

The system relies on people being honest and all it takes is one or 2 who are not to mess things up enough so that your vote is nullified or not counted

so - - either you trust the system and the people who volunteer or you might as well stay home - - because if they can't be trusted it doesnt matter how you vote =O

• in the end it doesnt matter if we vote in person or by mail - - in the end we have to trust the people who deal with the counting and number reporting process - - if they are dishonest we are screwed - - even if you watch them count your ballot there is no guarantee they are not feeding their own fake ballots through the machine to get the result they want and there is no guarantee that even if they count them all correctly that they then report the results correctly

The system relies on people being honest and all it takes is one or 2 who are not to mess things up enough so that your vote is nullified or not counted

so - - either you trust the system and the people who volunteer or you might as well stay home - - because if they can't be trusted it doesnt matter how you vote =O

Here in Florida your ballot is printed out when you sign in to vote and is counted when you put it in the Machine.

• Pittsburgh Catholics for Biden rallied today. I guess they aren’t very religious because they are supposed to denounce abortion and any type of birth control. They must be going to hell.

well considering the fact that Nancy Pelosi says she is a Catholic I guess the church must have different guidelines for democrats

• in the end it doesnt matter if we vote in person or by mail - - in the end we have to trust the people who deal with the counting and number reporting process - - if they are dishonest we are screwed - - even if you watch them count your ballot there is no guarantee they are not feeding their own fake ballots through the machine to get the result they want and there is no guarantee that even if they count them all correctly that they then report the results correctly

it was just on local news...75% of the mail in ballots submitted in PA are from registered democrats....Now they know how many phony ballots they need to make...

well considering the fact that Nancy Pelosi says she is a Catholic I guess the church must have different guidelines for democrats

what does that tell you about the state of the Catholic Church....

scroll down..

https://checkyourfact.com/2020…s-make-satanic-hand-sign/

there are many more satanic symbols on his robes and at the Vatican....

• it was just on local news...75% of the mail in ballots submitted in PA are from registered democrats....Now they know how many phony ballots they need to make...

what does that tell you about the state of the Catholic Church....

scroll down..

https://checkyourfact.com/2020…s-make-satanic-hand-sign/

there are many more satanic symbols on his robes and at the Vatican....

Is what I was taught as a child.