Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Great stuff, jobs will provide long term stability and reduce crime. Provide long term spending power to the people. Not only the individuals but enhancing the community drawing in more business as income rises. Social programs don't work they only suck people into dependence without advancement!

Rock on Mr. President!

• Yes, this woman should have and very possibly knew the rules. She was wrong. But can anyone honestly watch this and believe that if the situation would be reversed their would not be a national outcry! What if she had a medical condition and died after being tasered? Any outcry? Any chance the stadium will be burned down?

After a reread it states the woman declared she had asthma. Personally I don't believe that but it can't be proved. I'm not sure but I believe in most states you don't have to wear a mask if you have medical conditions based on a verbal statement only.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog…ask-at-ohio-football-game

Two issues with that case.

1. The arrest was for trespassing when she refused to leave.

2. Why did she have a mask in her back pocket if she can't wear one?

I think the whole mask thing is bull$hit but I'm a big believer in property rights. If you are told to leave by someone who has the authority over the property you leave.

• Two issues with that case.

I think the whole mask thing is bull$hit but I'm a big believer in property rights. If you are told to leave by someone who has the authority over the property you leave.

No disputing your assessment. In fact I completely agree. All she had to do was put on the mask or leave, her choice. Although it's not cut and dry as she stated she had asthma. I don't believe that for a second and it's my opinion she was fully ready to start some poop.

The point I was putting out there is that these type of incidences happen. Many of the instances creating controversy had a series of events which contributed greatly to the outcome. My opinion is many of these groups are out there specifically to inflame the situation for personal needs.

If individuals choose to ignore protocol they are making a choice to escalate and that needs to be established. That point is totally ignored.

My point was not so much in the act but in the difference of post reactions or non reactions to the various events.

• Sure, comply... funny how that seems to work for some and not for others...This guy got fired for basically doing the same thing... just in a different state. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/g…-outside-home-goes-viral/

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Sure, comply... funny how that seems to work for some and not for others...This guy got fired for basically doing the same thing... just in a different state. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/g…-outside-home-goes-viral/

sounds like a move to sacrifice him for the good of the community to prevent riots and looting. To Kiss the community’s ass. It paints him like a bad apple and the perp looks like an angel....giving them the ok to resist, disobey and Do whatever you want.

• Two issues with that case.

I think the whole mask thing is bull$hit but I'm a big believer in property rights. If you are told to leave by someone who has the authority over the property you leave.Tellme how you can arrest someone for Tresspassing on public property. HS football game is on public Property.

• Most High Schools charge people to attend. That makes it a leased property. The school has the right to enforce safety standards. Many states and cities have Public Mask Mandates, which are enforced in Public venues. All the above gives the school/ city the right to enforce mask mandates. If someone looked at the entrance to the facility, they would probably see a sign stating the masked were required.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• ^^^^^

What has happened to our great country? Where is the pride & patriotism? The far left has crept into our systems - our schools - our churches - our media; and like a cancer, they are destroying us from the inside. I swore an oath, a lifetime oath, to defend our country from ALL enemies, foreign & DOMESTIC. I will happily lay down my life for this country so that my children & grandchildren can be free.

A worthy repost:

I never cared if you were "gay" or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I've been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I've never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I've never cared if you don't like guns until you tried to take my guns away.

Now. I care. I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your problem. You can still fix it. It's not too late. But it will be. Soon.

I'm a very patient person at times. But I'm out of patience. There are literally Millions of people just like me that are sick of your Anti American crap!

We have had enough! America is the greatest country on earth and if you don't like America then you can leave. We are done caring about your misguided feelings. You don't have the right to enjoy American freedoms if you are trying to take that right way from other Americans.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• What has happened to our great country?

Not real sure you could pinpoint it but Imma guessin about the time we started passing these out....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it