Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Soooo ...

My wife has an Aunt in New England who is VERY vocal on social media ... a true liberal online warrior ...

She must not have slept the last few days because it seems she has not stopped posting vulgarities, lies, and propaganda about this weekends ICE roundups for the last 72 hours .....

However when asked if a US citizen broke in to her home, was caught, went through the system, was convicted, and was ordered by a Judge to go to jail would she want them to be let back in to her community without penalty instead of complying with the judges order ...

She refuses to answer .....

And this is the same person who tells us of the ever growing areas in Maine not to go when we visit ..... hmmmm ...

...... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I can't understand government accounting. One one hand they tell us and want us to believe that they can't get rid of illegal aliens because "THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE". But they sure know where to mail out all the free shit to every month.

They say that it is "INHUMANE to not feed, cloth and provide free health service to illegals". I say "REALLY?" Why then is is NOT inhumane to not give ME the same free shit? Am I disqualified from that program due to my paying taxes and supporting government waste for over 50 years? Is it because I had the disqualification of actually being BORN IN THE USA? Or is the obvious reason that I actually LEGALLY voted all my life and put you scumbags in power thinking you'd do the right thing and protect us from those who choose to ignore our laws?

Yea, that must be it

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I can't understand government accounting. One one hand they tell us and want us to believe that they can't get rid of illegal aliens because "THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE". But they sure know where to mail out all the free shit to every month.

They say that it is "INHUMANE to not feed, cloth and provide free health service to illegals". I say "REALLY?" Why then is is NOT inhumane to not give ME the same free shit? Am I disqualified from that program due to my paying taxes and supporting government waste for over 50 years? Is it because I had the disqualification of actually being BORN IN THE USA? Or is the obvious reason that I actually LEGALLY voted all my life and put you scumbags in power thinking you'd do the right thing and protect us from those who choose to ignore our laws?

Yea, that must be it

Your right - the Democrat Party - if successful - will soon be able to say...

:00008862:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Yea, that must be it

The government can track a cow or pig all across America and into Canada or Mexico but they can't track an illegal or someone with an expired visa at all. And that is how 9/11 happened, they refused to track the people who came here to kill us. They even taught them to fly the planes so they could help kill us. We got one quacked out government. <X

• I spent last night in the county jail. I was charged with Indecent Exposure at the Airport. I asked them if they could make up their (expletive deleted) minds before arresting me. I told them that they had this gorgeous women guard standing outside the terminal building. She had a sign right next to her. So I obliged and dropped my pants. The judge wanted to know what the sign said. Good thing I took a picture of it before dropping my pants. You guys decide. Was I wrong?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• [quote='War Hoop','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/369-politics-suck/&postID=275668#post275668']

I can't understand government accounting. One one hand they tell us and want us to believe that they can't get rid of illegal aliens because "THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE". But they sure know where to mail out all the free shit to every month.

Yea, that must be it

The government can track a cow or pig all across America and into Canada or Mexico but they can't track an illegal or someone with an expired visa at all. And that is how 9/11 happened, they refused to track the people who came here to kill us. They even taught them to fly the planes so they could help kill us. We got one quacked out government. <X

[/quote]

I detected what I see as a half truth here. True - the government did not track them. False - the government did NOT teach them how to fly. They paid for private flying lessons. Sorry. Back to the discussion....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• I detected what I see as a half truth here. True - the government did not track them. False - the government did NOT teach them how to fly. They paid for private flying lessons. Sorry. Back to the discussion....

almost no info on where the money came from...

• I bet I'm the only legal Immigrant on our forum, I did the citizen test in english about 30 years ago. So are I'm more of a citizen because I had to pass the test?? When you are born in our great country you don't have one.:00000436::00008040::00008040:

And Trump would say... YOUR FIRED!. :(

• [quote='War Hoop','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/369-politics-suck/&postID=275685#post275685']

I detected what I see as a half truth here. True - the government did not track them. False - the government did NOT teach them how to fly. They paid for private flying lessons. Sorry. Back to the discussion....

almost no info on where the money came from...

[/quote]

The only pilots that the US Government trains are for the military. All others have to get their private license thru a civilian flight school. Funding for those schools does not come from the government. Veterans may receive reimbursement for advanced training (commercial, instrument rating, instructor and multi engine ratings). But, you have to have a private ticket before you can go for an advanced ticket.

The 9/11 bunch were funded by benLauden or the Saudies.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter