Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• If it were just criminals being uncomfortable that would be one thing - the local Starbucks has not been a thug hangout in my experience. If you and I were minding our own business drinking an overpriced cup of coffee and they asked you to leave because you were LEO I would be highly offended. How is this any different from “go to the back of the bus”?? Discrimination and civil rights are on the books for EVERYONE — even cops !!!

The reason I think it's an employee issue is basic business. Would you rather have one unhappy customer or six? The corporation wants money not bad press. The clientele at Starbucks isn't what it once was either.

• I went into a gun shop to pick up a weapon I ordered years ago and there was a cop sitting inside (just there BS ing with the employee's) . The gun shop owner asked him quietly to leave because he thought I didn't like the cop being in there. He left but on the way out said "I'm close to retirement so I don't arrest anyone anymore". That left me with the impression that if I killed everyone in there he wouldn't be back to help stop it. :(

• The reason I think it's an employee issue is basic business. Would you rather have one unhappy customer or six? The corporation wants money not bad press. The clientele at Starbucks isn't what it once was either.

Since I don’t do Starbucks you may be right about the clientele. Here is the reason it makes me angry - let’s say there were several blacks in hoodies having themselves a latte. Do you think the management, Starbucks, or anyone would say anything to them if another customer felt “uncomfortable”. The black guys might very well be Rhodes Scholars - nobody could know - you can’t assume they are thugs by what they wear. Uniform cops are the symbol of law and order in this country and you should know that if you are not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about. So how in the hell can you judge either based on preconceived notions?? The constant attack on the people that protect us has to stop before we slip into anarchy!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Thank you Nancy ......

For setting the precedent that it is now OK to blame Kamala for every questionable plee agreement or sentence she or her office agreed to while serving her official position in California ......

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Since I don’t do Starbucks you may be right about the clientele. Here is the reason it makes me angry - let’s say there were several blacks in hoodies having themselves a latte. Do you think the management, Starbucks, or anyone would say anything to them if another customer felt “uncomfortable”. The black guys might very well be Rhodes Scholars - nobody could know - you can’t assume they are thugs by what they wear. Uniform cops are the symbol of law and order in this country and you should know that if you are not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about. So how in the hell can you judge either based on preconceived notions?? The constant attack on the people that protect us has to stop before we slip into anarchy!!

I've gotten use to being the bad guy, I check a lot of boxes for their disdain.

White, Male, Straight, Veteran, Christian, Married, retired LEO working part time for the DOD. I think man made global warming is bull shit, there are only two genders and if you step on the flag you need your ass kicked. And the sin of all liberal sins, I voted for Trump.

• I've gotten use to being the bad guy, I check a lot of boxes for their disdain.

White, Male, Straight, Veteran, Christian, Married, retired LEO working part time for the DOD. I think man made global warming is bull shit, there are only two genders and if you step on the flag you need your ass kicked. And the sin of all liberal sins, I voted for Trump.

Have you considered a Presidential Run ??? You are my new hero :00000441:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I've gotten use to being the bad guy, I check a lot of boxes for their disdain.

:00008172::00008356::00008172::00008084: Many of my "liberal" friends and "liberals" in general must "disdain" themselves, because they too tick all those boxes except the Trump vote box.

You brave, brave martyr!:thumbsup:

• Now this say something - BET founder Robert Johnson says Democrat party has moved too far left

I think this guy is correct - it might work well in the primaries but in a general election if they cant get back closer to the center I don't think they will have a chance against Trump

At this point if I were Trump I would be very happy unless something really big happens I suspect he will have a easy time getting reelected

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Now this say something - BET founder Robert Johnson says Democrat party has moved too far left

I think this guy is correct - it might work well in the primaries but in a general election if they cant get back closer to the center I don't think they will have a chance against Trump

At this point if I were Trump I would be very happy unless something really big happens I suspect he will have a easy time getting reelected

Not by you though, right? You're "Libertarian", that "will always vote libertarian".;)

• :00008172::00008356::00008172::00008084: Many of my "liberal" friends and "liberals" in general must "disdain" themselves, because they too tick all those boxes except the Trump vote box.

You brave, brave martyr!:thumbsup:

Not a martyr, I just don't feel the need to apologize for who and what I am. I'll leave that up to the Social Justice Warriors.

• Not by you though, right? You're "Libertarian", that "will always vote libertarian".;)

I have yet to see any true Libertarian announce that they are running for President and unless one does I may have to select from the other options

The state of the economy under Mr. Trump is a compelling reason not to make a change at this time so I may have no other reasonable option when the time comes but to support him

• Would you like to swing on a star

Carry moonbeams home in a jar

And be better off than you are

Or would you rather be a mule

shutterstock-319420406.jpg

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• YES!!! I Like it!!

• Ross Perot's last political act before he died was to cut two checks of the maximum legal limit to Trump’s re-election campaign, including next year’s general election

The Last Act