Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Did anybody catch it Biden just told Durham, NC voters — to go vote early — IN IOWA!! How can this guy be President when he doesn’t even know where he is half the time ???

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• oYKRwj.gif

Been too long out of the woods, didn't want to come home and can't wait until my Wife doesn't have to work anymore.

When that day comes hope to pick up a Renegade Super C and stay gone until I can't stand it or we can't stand each other, whichever comes first. At least the satellite link was working OK.

So back on subject .... her replacement ballot was in the the mailbox when we returned. Her original did not show up at the Supervisors of Elections office after 20 days. Again, USPS had to move it all of 10 miles, no telling where it ended up. So round two goes out tomorrow with a new, unique tracking number. We will see if they get this one.

Please, if you are not voting in person VERIFY, VERIFY, VERIFY..... and then verify.

Also........ I am stunned by the number of Trump signs, flags (several that where HUGE), billboards, people on the roadside with banners, bumper stickers, and Trump support in general I saw all over the Southern, Atlantic, and Gulf coast of Florida over the past week. Saw three pop up roadside stands selling all things Trump. Many banners and big flags where being flown at businesses which surprised me. I literally saw no Biden stickers, one larger official road side sign, and one small yard sign someone made themselves the entire trip.

Anything can happen, but the support for the President was laid out for everyone to see.

......... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• She’s always been clueless but also clueless on how to wear a mask...

(she’d look much better with a bag over her head - preferably black plastic...)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• FBI is sitting on 3 laptops (computers) ....now republicans are saying the FBI is trying to protect the Biden campaign......smoking guns are all over the hard drives......involving little kids......corruption, illegal payoffs.....bribery, ......even after they fired all those top FBI traitors....Even more need to go....Lie detectors tests for all.....starting today....

shortly there may only be one presidential candidate......ObaMAGAte.....ashes, ashes, we all fall down....

• recently reported that the FBI has been sitting on the Hunter Biden laptop story for a year.....while Trump was being impeached for Russia.....

This is very damaging info for the FBI and the Biden's! I'm hearing some very dangerous connections that could be used against anyone in office if true. I use the term if true but it certainly appears as it's a possibility. To include things involving children that would put someone in jail for years.

Time is precious and short for the truth.

• this is why you shouldn’t do DNA testing.....

google is corrupt....they are a government Entity ....collecting DNA Database of unknowing citizens....Knowing your DNA could help them kill you with chemicals, viruses, bacteria’s...

she’s already a billionaire.....who knows how many times your DNA profile has been sold...all around the country and the world....to friends and enemies....big connection to google and youtube....it goes deep...

• Jumped ship on this post as it brings back memories. In my mid 20's after getting out of active duty military I picked up a TV placed roadside. Took it home to my studio apartment plugged it in and it worked. I had to use rabbit ears to get a few local stations. The channel knob was missing so I used a pair of needle nose vise grips. Food stamps, none for me. I was lucky because there was a deli just below my apartment and I scavenged off their heat allowing some saving on the heating bill.

Privledge? … B/S!

112621-f6b6a3ea-5e19-47a6-a6d2-89bb63dfd2e3-jpeg

• typical liberal liars.....the country would have been better off if they would have left when he won last time....like they promised everyone ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/celebrities-threatening-flee-country-upon-130942535.html

They all said the same thing in 2016. We could only hope! I'm willing to give them a second chance to prove themselves!

• recently reported that the FBI has been sitting on the Hunter Biden laptop story for a year.....while Trump was being impeached for Russia.....

I've heard this too. Timing makes me wonder.

While technically the timing is good for Trump; big tech is making unprecedented efforts to hide the story and stop high profile people from sharing it and no effort has been made to reign in big tech.