Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• One thing that is obvious. Trump's lies impacted how people voted.^^

• Thank goodness Biden has NEVER lied... :rolleyes:

I never said that politician(liar) never lied. Come on man!

Scale and scope are a little disproportionate on an annual basis.

Plus, I was simply pointing out, with the creation of The Lincoln Project as proof, that Trump's lies very much impacted how people voted.;):*

• One thing that is obvious. Trump's lies impacted how people voted.^^

dont you think its a bit different?

most of us know that all politicians lie - - it is sad, but it is also expected

I don know about you, but I grew up in a time when we expected the media to be honest and neutral and as such by default we felt they would help us know when the politicians were lying.

Now it seems the media is no longer interested in helping us wade through the politicians lies, but instead they are taking sides and then helping their preferred politicians with lies of their own

Trump telling lies - I expect it, Biden telling lies - I expect that too - - the media deciding they like one of these politicians more than the other and then helping them lie - - - - that should not be acceptable to anyone

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You are correct, there is a difference. The media on either side pushing lies is unacceptable. Yes, it is sad that the media has

sides.

Partisan, party politics and those Americans that subscribe to that and label themselves as Democrat and Republican are to blame. They, to me, own all the blame for the way politicians and news organizations act. They need to own the mess they created and then cry about as if it happened on its own.

Citizens believing lies, spreading lies and not caring about the truth, especially if it hurts their candidate or team is the real problem.

echoraven and Bigdog know what I mean.;):*

• Wonder what this guy would think..

News anchors certainly have lost journalistic integrity since this guy

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Looks like Project Veritas has been secretly dialing into the teleconferences of the news networks and is going to release recordings of what they tease as proof that those organizations are doing exactly what you mention above. Sad that my company apparently has better teleconference security than CNN does....

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• You never missed a day or a second all year?

You are one loyal viewer. 8o

YES, you are correct in your statement I am a very loyal viewer 8o. I am retired and it's what I watch every morning. It runs for three hours every weekday morning I watch it for the length. I will say that in general this station does make an effort to report on somewhat of a level field. But they never termed any efforts as "Operation Warp Speed". After months of viewing every morning I think it's fair to conclude that there was more than enough opportunity to report as such. After months of viewing every morning I thing its fair to believe a choice was made not to repot as such.

This is a local station and I enjoy it. Not so for the Philly main stream stations. I watched them every morning (and enjoyed it) until just after President Trump was elected. Prior to that there was a total different demeanor. They reported news in a much more positive way. Why would I change watching those stations? Same reporters, (much better looking), same location. Everything the same, only change was a new republican president. Then demeanor changed dramatically including the tone as the name "Trump" was set in a tone like an angry child.

Ever watch the view? I know its not news! But it is news for the general public. It's ridiculous the constant hammering of the Trump administration. It's a main stream media show ABC. Do you think for one second that ABC would allow such and attitude towards President Elect Biden? 8o I believe the vast majority of the viewing public doesn't really watch the news but they may watch the View. In fact it's on in most waiting rooms (auto dealers, dentist offices etc.). I do know Joe likes both vanilla & chocolate ice cream! I do too! That's good.

• Looks like Project Veritas has been secretly dialing into the teleconferences of the news networks and is going to release recordings of what they tease as proof that those organizations are doing exactly what you mention above. Sad that my company apparently has better teleconference security than CNN does....

PV stuff is always interesting. They went live on a CNN conference this morning to tell them they had been joining for the past few months. Legendary - https://twitter.com/DanonMAGA/status/1333800376819040279

• PV stuff is always interesting. They went live on a CNN conference this morning to tell them they had been joining for the past few months. Legendary - https://twitter.com/DanonMAGA/status/1333800376819040279

Releasing some of the first tapes at 7pm ....... should be interesting what people think of CNN, at Zuckers behest, in his own words, admitting he is using the "news" network" as a propaganda machine with the very purpose of driving public opinion and creating news, rather than reporting it.

...... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I have 3 more....RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA....IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH.

• Again......

There is a difference between going green and fighting man made global warming/climate change(for simpletons).

the radical left told you if nothing is fond to fight climate change we will all be dead in twelve years...

Correct me if I’m wrong but the radical lefts idea to fix the climate and save the earth from certain death in 12 years....was implementing the new green deal, no cows, no fossil fuels, no fracking, no jets, no cars, using solar and wind power, retrofitting your crappy house to make it more energy efficient...these are all man made.....how are they going to stop the man made volcanos.....it’s the volcanos, volcanos......or the methane gas escaping from under the tundra. What about the methane and other gases escaping from deserted oil wells....all of which has been estimated to cost TENS Of TRILLIONS......

https://www.bloomberg.com/news…spew-methane-for-eternity

what about AOCs hot air escaping from her ? so what’s the plan to stop the natural cyclic climate change...you know the God made climate change.....that’s been documented to happen every several thousand years? I know ....AOC will pass a law to stop all clocks.....end of the problem ....we can’t die in 12 years......if time stops....or make it like the movie.....everyday is ground hog day.....

• PV stuff is always interesting. They went live on a CNN conference this morning to tell them they had been joining for the past few months. Legendary - https://twitter.com/DanonMAGA/status/1333800376819040279

oh no....not another conspiracy.....the radicals will say it’s a hoax, it’s made up....it’s a vendetta....we have a whistle blower.....TRUMP did it.....it was taken out of context....swamp gas, Venus, weather balloon, optical illusion....smoke and mirrors...

• we still don’t know if Biden is going to pack the court.....or his list of judges....or is he too busy thinking up his next money making corruption scheme.....and Kalamazoo hasn’t said two words in public.....what’s she up to?

Naming Durham a special prosecutor is a big deal.....Biden can’t touch him....maybe just maybe they want to totally embarrass them in public when they all get arrested for sedition and treason.......I think he’s wearing a traitor McCain ankle bracelet ....

• :D

YES, you are correct in your statement I am a very loyal viewer 8o. I am retired and it's what I watch every morning. It runs for three hours every weekday morning I watch it for the length. I will say that in general this station does make an effort to report on somewhat of a level field. But they never termed any efforts as "Operation Warp Speed". After months of viewing every morning I think it's fair to conclude that there was more than enough opportunity to report as such. After months of viewing every morning I thing its fair to believe a choice was made not to repot as such.

This is a local station and I enjoy it. Not so for the Philly main stream stations. I watched them every morning (and enjoyed it) until just after President Trump was elected. Prior to that there was a total different demeanor. They reported news in a much more positive way. Why would I change watching those stations? Same reporters, (much better looking), same location. Everything the same, only change was a new republican president. Then demeanor changed dramatically including the tone as the name "Trump" was set in a tone like an angry child.

Ever watch the view? I know its not news! But it is news for the general public. It's ridiculous the constant hammering of the Trump administration. It's a main stream media show ABC. Do you think for one second that ABC would allow such and attitude towards President Elect Biden? 8o I believe the vast majority of the viewing public doesn't really watch the news but they may watch the View. In fact it's on in most waiting rooms (auto dealers, dentist offices etc.). I do know Joe likes both vanilla & chocolate ice cream! I do too! That's good.

I have Philly local news on my T.V. every morning also. Good Morning Philadelphia seems to be my T.V.'s default station in the morning. What station do you watch?

I'm an Eagles fan, so even though I live in Detroit, I had to make Philly my home electronically to watch all Eagles games.

• we still don’t know if Biden is going to pack the court.....or his list of judges....or is he too busy thinking up his next money making corruption scheme.....and Kalamazoo hasn’t said two words in public.....what’s she up to?

Naming Durham a special prosecutor is a big deal.....Biden can’t touch him....maybe just maybe they want to totally embarrass them in public when they all get arrested for sedition and treason.......I think he’s wearing a traitor McCain ankle bracelet ....

You are adorable to listen to.

"Trump will be 46"

"The trap was set, they are all going to prison. Trump will remain President"

"Kamalzoo is going to be President"

"We still don't know if Biden is going to pack the courts"

Then you try to convince people to believe the B.S. that you obviously don't fully believe.:00008356:

You are like a little Trump clone. The one exception is you haven't fleeced a bunch of gullible people out of $130M for some B.S. voter fraud thing.

I will bet you his kids are "employees" of that Pac which will receive healthy compensation for their "consultations".:00000436:

• :D

I have Philly local news on my T.V. every morning also. Good Morning Philadelphia seems to be my T.V.'s default station in the morning. What station do you watch?

I'm an Eagles fan, so even though I live in Detroit, I had to make Philly my home electronically to watch all Eagles games.

I stopped watching Philly news stations. A few years back I liked them all. CBS 3, Channel 6 action news, NBC 10, only exception would be FOX 29, it was the worst. If I had to go back to Philadelphia evening news I would say CBS 3 eyewitness news as I liked Ukee Washington (If he is still there). He seemed the most sincere and on the level anchor. For the last few years I've been watching Channel 69 news, independent out of Allentown PA, about 70 or so miles north. Not flashy, not the most attractive not really local, but worth the watch. Most impartial, straight forward news.

Vai, Sikahema was good too for NBC 10, but I believe he retired? He was an Eagle player!